• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Stayed up later than we wanted but we have a lot of these done.

Close ups:

Puppy:

Workstation:

Work in progress:

We've done a lot of different kinds:

So if you have one you want, now is the time to order it especially if it is larger.

Still more to do. If you see yours up above and think that something is horribly wrong with it let me know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Carls:

Jumping Megaman - $5

Ori_bro:
Gengar - $5
Earth Badge - $1

Player-1:

Aipom - $? (whatever is cheapest/smallest)

Ryker:
Maxim -$5
Guy -$5

JTsm:
Snake - $12
G&W- $8

Ralph Cecil:
Snake - $12

BSL:
Thor & 'Merica - $10

DtJSquidBurrMoneyBurr:
Tanglea & Tangrowth pair -$8

Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise - $? (after tournament maybe)

Delta-cod:
Cyan Yoshi -$7
Sandshrew -$8-10

Raziek:
Four fire Emblem characters - $30 (after my misjudging the sizes of some of these, Raziek definitely has gotten the best deal so far :cool:)

Tech Chase:
Volcano Badge - $1
G&W head -$? (what sprite you want? Dunno about keychain size, look at G&W pic in other post)

Sailor Princess Twenty-Two:
Bellossom, Chikorita, Kirlia -$5

Liligant, leafeon -$5

The Thirst:
Pichu pair -$5
I had to bump this up to $5 from $4, they were waaaaay bigger than I thought and I didn't count very well. I take it back, Thirst has the best deal going on. Luckily they are using yellow beads which I have tons of. :B

Seagull Joe:

Pidegot & Spearow -$8

Juushichi:

Sandslash & Scyther - $5

Bonds:
1up Mushroom -$1

Excel:

Team Rocket - $25

If you are not on this list or notice something wrong with your order, let me know.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hmmmm... excellent work, OS.

Based on your second-to-last pic, how exactly do you make these?
I got an iron, some ironing sheets, and about $300 worth of beads and trays. Each individual bead is placing onto a peg board one at a time and then when they are placed together and finished you place the wax paper over them and melt them together with an iron.

The beads themselves are fairly cheap but the time spent constructing these things is not; my girlfriend and I make these together and it can take an hour to make something that we're selling for $5.

The hardest parts are size estimates from straight-bead photos, time estimates, and color correction.

Look at the Pichu's Thirst is getting here:

These are being sold for $5 and they are not $5. That is easily $10 or more. Maxim and Guy are easily $8 a piece too. But, I made a bad call and they get what they were promised. I rarely take a loss on any individual bead art unless they are bought as a large group (Y.b.M. ordered like $70 of bead art and ended up getting about $20 for free), but occasionally I'll misjudge how much something costs. If something is misjudged too high I bring it down, but I never bring it up except to save on cost of materials.

You'll also notice that the colors don't match entirely on all of them. The beads don't actually exist so it's hard to get it right sometimes, especially with browns and blues. There are more blues and greens than any other type but when you have 6 shades of blue and your sprite has 9 you have to make some concessions.

The sprites you see is us working all day yesterday and most of the day before; the hourly wage is awful and you're better off working at McDonald's but the cost of materials is low and I enjoy making them and seeing them spread around.

I decorate my house with them:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just an Aipom, I don't really care about the sprite used, key chain sized if possible, but if not then it's fine, just, just whatever I can get for cheapest price

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Team Rocket and

I'll drop you $10 for Kim. Possible keychain? I want to attach it to my Luigi hat lanyard on my GCC.
Team Rocket is $25; what skin tone would you want? (The one shown earlier was tan, as the "sand" skin tone hadn't been invented yet)

That Kim sprite is freaking huge and would be close to $100 o_O

Each pixel is a bead.

If it isn't too late OS i'd like to place and order for an Earth Badge.

:phone:

k

Just an Aipom, I don't really care about the sprite used, key chain sized if possible, but if not then it's fine, just, just whatever I can get for cheapest price
doneee

Carls:

Jumping Megaman - $5

Ori_bro:
Gengar - $5
Earth Badge - $1

Player-1:

Aipom - $? (whatever is cheapest/smallest)

Ryker:
Maxim -$5
Guy -$5

JTsm:
Snake - $12
G&W- $8

Ralph Cecil:
Snake - $12

BSL:
Thor & 'Merica - $10

DtJSquidBurrMoneyBurr:
Tanglea & Tangrowth pair -$8

Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise - $? (after tournament maybe)

Delta-cod:
Cyan Yoshi -$7
Sandshrew -$8-10

Raziek:
Four fire Emblem characters - $30 (after my misjudging the sizes of some of these, Raziek definitely has gotten the best deal so far :cool:)

Tech Chase:
Volcano Badge - $1
G&W head -$? (what sprite you want? Dunno about keychain size, look at G&W pic in other post)

Sailor Princess Twenty-Two:
Bellossom, Chikorita, Kirlia -$5

Liligant, Melloetta, leafeon -$? (need sprites)

The Thirst:
Pichu pair -$5
I had to bump this up to $5 from $4, they were waaaaay bigger than I thought and I didn't count very well. I take it back, Thirst has the best deal going on. Luckily they are using yellow beads which I have tons of. :B

Seagull Joe:

Pidegot & Spearow -$8

Juushichi:

Sandslash & Scyther - $5

Bonds:
1up Mushroom -$1

Excel:

Team Rocket - $25

If you are not on this list or notice something wrong with your order, let me know.

If it's not too late can I take the bottom left sprite from here

And this leafeon (one you posted earlier)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It does look very time consuming for not that much, but getting paid to do it and getting to see them sold because people want them looks pretty cool. These look awesome. Thanks.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It does look very time consuming for not that much, but getting paid to do it and getting to see them sold because people want them looks pretty cool. These look awesome. Thanks.
The biggest thing for me is that it pays for a minor hobby. I bought $300 worth of beads, sell $300 worth of product, have beads leftover and get to make my own and not worry about buying more beads because I make batch sales like this from time to time. Plus I really like gaming.

Whoops. Sorry about that.

As far as skin tone goes, just go for the closest to normal. I'm not gonna make a fuss over it if you can only do one type without hassle.
Okey dokey. I just wanted to clarify because our team rocket is mexican because that skin tone didn't exist at the time we made it. :)

Sailor said:
leafeon and other grass type
Yep! $5 for those two.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
OS, can you find a very small sprite for the bolt badge? (Like that earth badge).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Never mind that bolt badge. Too big, and if it were any smaller, it wouldn't look like anything.

Thor looks great. Preesh, dawg.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
wow this has become the bead art thread. . .

how much for Absol :awesome:

(I think this sprite has too much gray and the tail/headspike thingy should be completely black though)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wow this has become the bead art thread. . .

how much for Absol :awesome:

(I think this sprite has too much gray and the tail/headspike thingy should be completely black though)
$5 or under, would have to see size hwen I was done. Prolly under. Would change to black.

and of course its the bead art thread, everyone loves bead art. Plus its crunch time, that's when all the orders finally come in. I bet Ally wants one. :B

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I was going to team with Seagull/Coney but I'm sick too right now, It'd be best if I stayed home :( I'll be so salty if this turnouts bigger than I think.
Unfortunate sickness timing! Feel better, but if you're wondering about how many people are going you've probably got a decent idea already.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hey OS:

Do you remember my request for Pocky/Rocky stuff (It was in your Monthly tourney back in June)?If not, I'll just repost here.

I would like this:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/pocky rocky sprite/dtjaaaamjsl/1up/93perler2.jpg

And one of Rocky: http://www.nes-snes-sprites.com/ImagesSheet/PockyAndRockySheet2.gif

The one I'm looking at is the 1st one in the 13th row. I do apologize for the size, but there isn't too many individual sprites for Rocky.

Regardless, how much would both of these be?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Overswarm:

Didn't see the other post and there's too many pages for me to want to go and find it...lol. So:

Something like that works.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I was going to team with Seagull/Coney but I'm sick too right now, It'd be best if I stayed home :( I'll be so salty if this turnouts bigger than I think.
Lol I can see why you'd rather stay home. I was sick last week and a 10 minute bus ride back to my dorm was awful. I couldn't imagine doing it for hours.

Get well soon and don't worry bby we'll scrap it out at Apex :woman:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you want bead art, try to put in your orders today! We'll be taking orders up until friday night but the earlier you put it in the easier it is on us.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hey OS:

Do you remember my request for Pocky/Rocky stuff (It was in your Monthly tourney back in June)?If not, I'll just repost here.

I would like this:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/pocky rocky sprite/dtjaaaamjsl/1up/93perler2.jpg

And one of Rocky: http://www.nes-snes-sprites.com/ImagesSheet/PockyAndRockySheet2.gif

The one I'm looking at is the 1st one in the 13th row. I do apologize for the size, but there isn't too many individual sprites for Rocky.

Regardless, how much would both of these be?

Somewhere between $5-$8 for the two of them. Would you want the shadow with the rocky (angry one with the leaf, right?)

Overswarm:

Didn't see the other post and there's too many pages for me to want to go and find it...lol. So:

Something like that works.
Alrighty, will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom