• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Man this hurts.

never had a bad placing in teams when I enter. (recently) can't get a teammate. Real Life.
Right there with you, broski.

I've always been a good partner in terms of placings (though admittedly not very good with general common sense teams stuff, ironically...until more recently - stuff like sandwiching, knock one opponent away and help partner edgeguard/double team the other opponent, or picking up on/setting up throw followups quickly enough were all things I struggled with). Now...I like teams a considerable amount more than singles, and I still like singles lol.

Mu****as just don't know about the powers of strong :peach: support so they get tempted to look elsewhere which to an extent I can understand. Except for maybe Coney, MJG, and ShugoliciousSoDelicious. They already know. :denzel:

@ Lie - Put me down for $5 homie. :peach: vs :diddy:. It's rematch time after Pound 5 lol.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Delta we probably have at least one car going. maybe two. check out the IL thread--though I doubt we're gonna start planning for at least another week lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Hello Cincinnati folks! Just wanted to drop by and wish ya'll luck in your endeavors. I'm moving out of state to MD soon and just wanted to say thanks for the good time I had at Today's tournament a year back. Hope your doing well yourself Today.

Good luck running this Clowsui! I'll be watching to make sure you get better...but remember only my DDD is capable of taking your Falco and Marth out!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hello Cincinnati folks! Just wanted to drop by and wish ya'll luck in your endeavors. I'm moving out of state to MD soon and just wanted to say thanks for the good time I had at Today's tournament a year back. Hope your doing well yourself Today.

Good luck running this Clowsui! I'll be watching to make sure you get better...but remember only my DDD is capable of taking your Falco and Marth out!
Where in Md?

:018:

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
Reading a lot of techs and strategies recently in preparation. It's definitely a lot to soak in, I think I'll learn better facing really good people in person.

Just wondering, but will most of the Brawl community be moving on to SSB4, or stay with Brawl?

I know Brawl wasn't so appreciated in comparison to Melee so I was just wondering.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Just wondering, but will most of the Brawl community be moving on to SSB4, or stay with Brawl?

I know Brawl wasn't so appreciated in comparison to Melee so I was just wondering.
Depends on how enjoyable the game is in comparison, really.

Either way, this is a thread for the upcoming tournament, not to talk about the next Smash game. There's a whole other subforum for that. :p

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
Depends on how enjoyable the game is in comparison, really.

Either way, this is a thread for the upcoming tournament, not to talk about the next Smash game. There's a whole other subforum for that. :p
That's why I tried to add it as sort of a PS thing, lol.

And I am really hoping to get some Diddy lessons from Player-1. Apparently he's a really good Diddy, and even invented the "Player-1's Chain grab" lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
P-1 you're a sick, sick man.

Lemon, P-1 isn't better than Gnes and isn't the founder of all these mystical tactics. He's just a giant troll who has decent results.

Kel

Smash Master
The correct response to him saying he is the best diddy is to post a picture of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog with the quote "FOR ME TO POOP ON!"

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
^dontknowifserious

This is a weird community.

Reading around the forums is starting to lower my expectations and confidence in this game, especially when looking at mu discussions when people are saying stuff like "Well, on X map, X character is better because is X move is much more deadly!" "Also, if he can stuff his approach on X character on X map he can get an advantage"

This stuff is more complex than military strategics and I'm starting to doubt I could ever comprehend so much or even get how some stuff is relevant..

I don't understand how Luigi's Up B is more dangerous on Halberd against Diddy Kong ffs.

Sorry I'm ranting, I'm kinda bad for that. I guess I got into SSBB too late and didn't get to absorb the info slowly as it came like most others D:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I am serious zinoto sucks

Don't worry though, stuff just comes naturally eventually. You don't really even have to think about it that way though, I mean, everything is pretty subjective. You can make your own playstyle with whatever character you want and some stages just might end up being better for you just because of your playstyle, even if statistically speaking it's bad. There are a lot of dumb people that are good at this game because they think simple while there opponent is just overthinking stuff.

and I'm no expert on military strategies, but I highly doubt this stuff is more complex....or at least I really hope not for our military's sake >.>

and Luigi's up-b is more dangerous on Halberd because the ceiling on halberd is lower than other stages. Luigi's up-b is a powerful kill move that sends you up, since you die faster on halberd going up it's more dangerous.

edit: don't worry Mr. Lemon, I will take you under my wing. Just come find me here and I'll show you all of the ropes. Just look for the tallest, blackest man in the venue.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I just spit my Sprite out at that last part.

Player-1 play me when I see you homie. Just look for the guy with fresh ***** juice on his lips.

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
Thanks Player-1. Even though they call you a great troll you actually helped my nerves a lot. And thanks for explaining the Up-B thing on Halberd lol..

Zinoto

Smash Lord
edit: don't worry Mr. Lemon, I will take you under my wing. Just come find me here and I'll show you all of the ropes. Just look for the tallest, blackest man in the venue.
Lmao, he's gonna end up being a
:kirby2: main.

I joined the scene a little over a year ago and I'm already better than P1. No one starts at the top, everyone starts above
P1 ;)

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yeah it kinda sucks to be P1. A random diddy comin in and getting better than you in less than a year. But then again he is bad so i guess he saw it coming

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lmao, he's gonna end up being a
:kirby2: main.

I joined the scene a little over a year ago and I'm already better than P1. No one starts at the top, everyone starts above
P1 ;)

:phone:
keep dreaming zinoto
I'll help you both out - whoever loses to me first (tournament, money match $5 or above, whatever) is forever the worse Diddy player. I'm bad, and you shouldn't lose to my ****ty *** :peach: ever. First one to slip gets cockslapped by the other.

And guys Zinoto plays Melee too. That is like 2+ years of Brawl exp coming in. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom