• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I wanted to make fun of Fino's post, but I think the post itself is bad enough to stand on it's own.

We aren't on twitter, for ****s sake. Thank god for that. [Something productive about results or salt or something.]

DGames iHop + 1 was legit, it's unfortunate that Joey, S2 and OS died prior to that meal.

Roller

Smash Legend
I was hoping you would go with this...
o, you misunderstood my post. I was not trying to insult you. The insult was purely intended for Player-1. I do, and have always respected you as a player. (Though a few of your ideas regarding smash rulesets not so much.)

I also just acknowledged that my bracket wound up being fairly easy and that my performance was a bit disappointing. Not refuting anything you said.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I like how me and AZ come to smash tournaments and talk about schooling, jobs, houses, TOing, and laugh about how we just kinda show up at tournaments...

and then I see someone from MI acting like outplacing AZ means something while AZ just breezes his way to 13th :B

Player-1

Smash Legend
Still not losing to any MW players cuz MW is bad.

GGs Canada and MD.

edit: oh ya, im back now post results thread so i can do shoutouts

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm still trying to figure out how I tied for best placing Ohio player (Tako) after not entering a tournament for 4-5 months...

Y.b.M./Infern being gone...and MK being banned (Kel/OS) probably is the reason.

Step it up Ohio! (And Midwest)!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm still trying to figure out how I tied for best placing Ohio player (Tako) after not entering a tournament for 4-5 months...

Find me a character!

I just dunno what character I feel like playing. Picking up a new character from scratch when I feel absolutely no "drive" anymore is hard. I'll win like $100 from a local tournament and I just instantly think of what bills that would go to instead of being like "yay money". Hard to get excited on that XD

Tin Man

Smash Hero
What where the results?

I'm betting Ally got 1st. I know MLG was guaranteed 3rd. I know Fino was guaranteed 5th, and I know Kain was Guaranteed 4th since he beat Reflex who got 5th.

Can someone clear up the top 6 for me?

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
1. Ally
2. Kain
3. MJG
4. Fino
5. Logic
5. Reflex
7. Kryztedez
7. Luckay4Lyphe
9. DRN
9. P-1
9. Roller
9. DeLux
13. AlphaZealot
13. DLA
13. Judo
13. SneakyTako
bu mp

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I wish I could've played some more players that were from the East Coast/MW:W. D= I think Ally, and Bonds were the only ones that I played off of the top of my head.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace

I forfeited my loser bracket match after losing in WR2. Not really saying I would've done any better, but I most certainly could have if I stuck around. :x

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz is the best player in MI
#morerealtalk

He'd be #1 in Nebraska but he SD's 2 times before we even start the match to make it fair for all. He calls it the "Gamegenie combo". That kids the most altruistic 12 year old college student I know.

man, i did pretty doo doo in singles. GGs to everyone I played.
What did you end up getting/playing, you said you got 1st seed in pools.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@OS: Learn Marth then you and Kel can be the Super Marth Bros. And somehow make dual Marth win doubles.
I actually played Marth and ROB this tournament >_>

My marth actually didn't do too bad for the practice I put into him and he's really really easy to play and understand, but the "fun" stuff isn't really the effective stuff with him.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
#morerealtalk

He'd be #1 in Nebraska but he SD's 2 times before we even start the match to make it fair for all. He calls it the "Gamegenie combo". That kids the most altruistic 12 year old college student I know.

What did you end up getting/playing, you said you got 1st seed in pools.
Where did you get your hat

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm assuming you are talking about one of my detroit lions hats :p

Nah, my bro got it for me for christmas with a shirt. (Obviously I stayed at home for easter to get presents instead of coming to this tournament).

I have a buddy who has the same hat and he hasn't worn it ever really, I can ask if you can buy it off of him.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1. Ally
2. Kain
3. MJG
4. Fino
5. Logic
5. Reflex
7. Kryztedez
7. Luckay4Lyphe
9. DRN
9. P-1
9. Roller
9. DeLux
13. AlphaZealot
13. DLA
13. Judo
13. SneakyTako

That's all I remember. Luckay got 7th, not Bpow.

Anyways tournament was fun. Got back home at 8:30 a.m., and no I'm not getting fired from work in case anyone's wondering lol.

Sucks we had to wait in a hotel for 3 hours to finish it, but honestly I didn't mind too much, everyone there was mad chill and I had a good time waiting.

Shoutouts in results thread.
Congrats to MJG and Kain for winning the IMPULSE Circuit prize ^_^.

YooooOOoOoooo
Nice catch, you got me xD

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yo, Blue Rogue ain't even ready for Zinoto yet. How about we bet on him vs Tutu. ;)

Also. I've never lost to tako. =o

Let me tell you bout my wins over him in friendlies tho. :denzel:
You mean that time we played one IC vs ROB friendly and you beat me after driving 4 hours and warming up?

You mean that one set of friendlies where you switched to pika and I beat you with both ROB and D3?

Yeah but by all means, keep trash talking. I'd love to totally annihilate all traces of MI resistance to OH other than thugz. Thugz #1 in MI.

Also AZ, I'm trying real hard alright, you try playing a mid tier and improving your placing.

Edit: Also zintono, I'd love to play you again to split our tie, but IDK about going to MI where only MK legal tournies exist.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Yeah but by all means, keep trash talking. I'd love to totally annihilate all traces of MI resistance to OH other than thugz. Thugz #1 in MI.

Also AZ, I'm trying real hard alright, you try playing a mid tier and improving your placing.
Midtier sorrows Tako. I'm glad they left their secret weapon at home this time.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom