• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt Present: VENGEANCE - Arcade Legacy - IMPULSE Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
It's not bait to throw slander.

It's slander.

Saying you beat Ally and him saying nuh uh is not baiting. It's you only having words. Sucks to be you.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fun event. A little disappointed in my singles performance (and that embarrassing choke on stream) after practicing so hard but it's whatevs. Shoutouts in the results thread.

:phone:

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun at this tourney. Lol I didn't know Battletoads was such a gory game...

Shoutouts in results thread whenever it shows itself.

Also, Player-1. Sucks that we didn't get to play. D;

Overswarm

is laughing at you
why are we talking about this tournament instead of my hat

I want another copy of that hat

but I can't find one

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Soon as I get the Tio file from Zinoto I'll throw up the results thread. Gonna save shoutouts for it, had a great time though, migraine aside. More worn out right now than I have been in a long while, haha.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No. I do not care about detroit lions.

that hat
I'm impressed that you didn't post a picture of me here. And this guy looks so much like my friend bobby, like doppleganger ish.

Should i ask him if he wants to sell his hat?

Lol I didn't know Battletoads was such a gory game...

Also, Player-1. Sucks D;
Yeah man, especially the arcade version.

why are we talking about this tournament instead of my hat
I seriously loled at that.

Hows the megaman hack process going? Made any?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yo Roller, I promise you a better match next time if we play, and I'll actually play characters I use. Despite the hype IC dittos, I must admit I didn't care about out set as far as winning. I had a profressing fever and was ready to leave, so I apologize for ****ing around in our set.

But it was fun realizing we enjoy alot of the same things outside of games (Thrones ftw) and stuff. :)

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo Roller, I promise you a better match next time if we play, and I'll actually play characters I use. Despite the hype IC dittos, I must admit I didn't care about out set as far as winning. I had a profressing fever and was ready to leave, so I apologize for ****ing around in our set.

But it was fun realizing we enjoy alot of the same things outside of games (Thrones ftw) and stuff. :)
don't worry about it man, I could tell you weren't really in it. And yes, Game of Thrones is ****ing amazing. Hope you're feeling better. :reverse:
Lmaooo you are not a nice person.
When the man who drove you to the tourney blows up the guy who housed you for the tourney...

Who do you side with??????

:confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wait..there was a Brawl tournament? I was busy playing Pokemon Puzzle league.

So many people in this thread acting like they're hardcore trolls they're actually bullies or ronery irl O.O. So many bag of pretzels at this tourney! Columbus had a way better turnout than expected and definitely shows where we are and what we need to improve on for future tournaments. Shoutouts when results post.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Soon as I get the Tio file from Zinoto I'll throw up the results thread. Gonna save shoutouts for it, had a great time though, migraine aside. More worn out right now than I have been in a long while, haha.
I just sent you the tio file ^_^

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I made it home after dropping off all of KS.
Vengeance = Worst Birthday Party Ever

Thanks Guys

Special Shout Out Presentation from MJG and me come results thread posting (*hint hint it may or may not be a retirement press conference)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
zinoto i told u not to get bodied
Lol when you get all :rob: and :olimar: that's kinda hard :yeahboi:

Real talk, I was kinda outclassed. I found a lot of weak aspects in my game and playing people who will punish those bad habits really helped me learn where i need to improve. Next time though, it's on :cool:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Overswarm actually called me FreeLux :(

What is all this drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom