• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
CSC sounds good to me n___n . wait so is our crew heading to hobo15? will there be a pre hobo or any gaming this weekend? don't know if i will go :/

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
It'll be fun on the bun! Tell me if you're joining any groups like Aggie Access or eXcel or something; I might be a part of it.

As a side note, anything going on this weekend

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
u going to hobo15?
Nope, I spent too much $$$ last time, so I'm holding back my spending. I'm sad though, I heard about the low-tier tourney :(

Next big event is WHOBO right? That sounds like a possibility for me, I can stay w/ a friend in the Woodlands and avoid hotel costs :D

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
linkvoid: im down for some smashing in the commons, let me know!
kown:gogogogogogogogogogogo
HOBO15: i think im gonna hold off until i get up to par with beah and light xP...
Didn't mind melee tourneys cuz i could stand a chance but i feel pathetic now =[ .

Loko needs more practice

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hah~ Surprise, I did make it xP. Was a lot of fun finally getting some matches in! Well, from what you said today, and what your previous post says, I think we might be playin' tomorrow xP. Thanks for teh matches and Brawl ya later.

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
No Wii today.

Also, congrats CSC on doing great ay HOBO 15!!!

Good job, Light! You knocked out DMG, A+++

Congrats Super Saiyen Sandtrap on beating the **** out of that little thief!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
can someone ask a&m if ive been accepted yet?
Kown...you do know YOU have to ask them right? Why would someone ask for you? <_<

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah. We are going to play tonight. It will be at my place or AJ's place. I'm not sure what time we are going to start.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, can someone PM me the details of the tourney? It's hard to like get hype for it since people don't know when to take off of work . . .

Van Jones

Smash Lord
aight coo. what happened last night
We didn't do anything last night. I had to right a speech. :(

Bear, is it true you are coming down here for the tourny on the 21st?
YES SIR! I can't wait! :)

Eh, can someone PM me the details of the tourney? It's hard to like get hype for it since people don't know when to take off of work . . .
I will send you a pm as soon as possible. I forgot about the Play N Trade finals party that I am supposed to go to, so we might have to change the date. Don't worry. I will let you know about everything as soon as we have some concrete details. :) :) :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kown, they probably won't announce you got in probably until April or May...assuming you did. So, be patient. :)

Top Bottom