• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
i'll be back Wednesday, gotta visit my folks in laredo and san ant x____x.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
ight, when are you free? i got to work this whole week at slaveworld (seaworld) 9-5 so any time after that or this weekend is fine.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
/me is in San Antonio atm :D
Will be heading back to A&M Tuesday night though ~____~

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Ya, i've been there b4, but i need directions from northside xP.
I'm watching Watchmen atm so wont be out till 10. ill try going though, txt me the adress

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
thanks for attending guys :)

People left a lot of things. some things are unknown and i dont know who owns them :

- a black Fruit Loom shirt
- a black Hanes hoodie. XL
- a key attached to a lanyard. says "walmart" on it.

also i have a purple gamecube memory card that i'm pretty sure light left. if its lights, ill give it to rockettrainer so he can give it to him at the college station tourney.

Results Thread

Edit: I will make sure the next Ozzfest (June) will have more fans and food/drinks in the garage. I'll probably just keep the garage open the whole day from now on.

Also, everyone should vote in this poll - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226496
Texas doesn't really have a problem with planking but we should vote on it anyway.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Light, if it is yours, I'll NEVER give it back to you unless you play you quit Meta FOREVER.

Jk, I'll bring it with me when I go to the tourney in April. :)

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Soz i missed another tourney =< , really wan to start attending these ><.

Hey guise, anything going on today?

iLight

Smash Lord
were in dallas still, i got 5th, bear got 9th today. We went to a PBT and did well. Bear would have gone farther but bear was nice and when he played vs santi he just did a 13 flip, coin flip match vs santi and lost so it was all good. Santi wrecked him <3. Bear can tell you more later it was fun though. we'll be back, and the next tourney coming up is ours, so everyone get ready, lets rep CS2G well.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Bear dude did you buy my badge yet for whobo? (don't worry about the events i'll just pay for it at the door) BUT THE BADGES MUST be purchased online dude.. just hopping you bought mine already or im going to be super pissed... also purchasing them at the door is 50 dollar which is bull **** cause you had like since February to buy these tickets. (Anyways not really angry just giving you a heads up cause i dont think you want to pay $50 just to get into the convention).

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Bear dude did you buy my badge yet for whobo? (don't worry about the events i'll just pay for it at the door) BUT THE BADGES MUST be purchased online dude.. just hopping you bought mine already or im going to be super pissed... also purchasing them at the door is 50 dollar which is bull **** cause you had like since February to buy these tickets. (Anyways not really angry just giving you a heads up cause i dont think you want to pay $50 just to get into the convention).
Badges? O_o

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Badges? O_o

The badges were up for sale way back in OCTOBER FOR 5$ !!!!!!!!!!

but yea if you havnt got a badge yet, its fine. Please show up anyway and buy a badge at the front door. We only have 40 of the 28$ badges. Once those are gone we will revert to the FULL price badges....50$

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Heyyy Beahh. =D

Kansas (aka Affinity) was wanting me to ask if you could house us the Thursday before WHOBO. We'd die if we had to leave Friday, and we need some place to stay Thursday night.

Have I told you that I love you lately, you sexy asian you. We can snuggles =]
<3 CS

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. KY.....you crazy. :)

I will have live stream of my smashfest and tourney running. The fest stream will start later tonight. I will post he url. (we might have two stream running :))

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Updates:

7th: UTDZac
5th: Jerm
5th: DMG

Dojo and Gnes in winners, Infinity and Razer in losers.

Dojo knocked razer into losers, Gnes knocked infinity into losers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was good to see CS. I see that very little has changed...

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Tourney was fun =3. The Smashfest at Beah's house. The smashfest at Gatti's. The post smashfest again at Beah's house. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.....so good~<3

Top Bottom