• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Earthsea is a fantasy novel series, not an anime series.
Yes, but it has been adapted into a movie (sort of). It's probably more correct to say that a movie was based on it. I just didn't feel like typing out Tales of Earthsea at the time.

And yes, they made a miniseries too like Bees said, but I haven't seen it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Being a lazy bum and not reading all the passed post. =w=
But i've got something for ya'll~! Feast your eyes on this~! http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/201...-bros-fighter-exclusive-to-paul-gale-network/

Rapping dogs?
In my fighting game?
**** YEA!!

In all seriouseness though, this isn't this guys first inside scoop. So hes a somewhat trust worthy source. I don't tihnk he'd be so quick to throw away his credibility, ya know? Call me a chump for believing this, but I want to believe it.

I
GOTTA
BELIEEEEVE~!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Double post.
I do it the most~!

This may sound odd, but...
I'm sorry if my post sound a lil awkward. Haha. I'm usually the most feminine fruit basket around, but something about this thread makes me a lil shy. No clue why~! So, heres to hoping i'll open one day. Cheers~! :D

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Dan never actually said there was going to be another Zournament anytime soon.

Though it has been almost a year since Zournament 2..

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
you should go to something

and when is zournament?
YESSSSS!!
My friend was suppose to take me to the last tourney, but we both released were broke as FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-a very poor person. All the tourneys are held so far away. :< I live in peyton. Its so far away I don't even think people are aware of its existance. ._. It'd be cool if something was held in the springs. :D

If not, i'll just save up for gas money so I can go next time. :3

he doesn't get the joke

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I approve of Spelt's Adventure Time related avatar. I saw a guy in college with an Adventure Time t-shirt. I am determined to become best friends with him.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Adventure time is good in any doses.

Cosplayers ruin everything though.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Friend wants me to accompany him to the midnight release of Mw3 tomorrow because he's afraid he's gonna get robbed if he goes alone.

I think that's pretty darn funny.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm excited for Skyrim. The actual cloth map is something that I'm really looking forward to.

I'm hype for it because from a Game Designer's perspective, they had me when you were able to hold your own spells. HOLD THEM! It's not displayed with some icon in the corner of the screen or some **** like that; you actually hold your spells! Despite people thinking that this is a very small game mechanic, it's very loud in terms of immersion. I'm really interested in seeing other game mechanics and how far Bethesda will go to push the immersion on a player.

The hype that my friends have for it? I'll never understand though...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Cosplayers ruin everything though.
Naaaaaaaaah

I'm sure everytime this is posted steam dies a little inside. :<

And only game i'm hyped for is KOF13. Never played any of the other KOF series, but the KOF community has been hyping up this game and doing its best to spread the word and grow. After looking into it and watching a few streams, it TOTALLY deserves the recognition! The creators really went the extra mile to make it as balanced as possible, but its still geared towards offense so its fun to watch to. Something about it just makes ya wanna get better at it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If the amount of times i've posted that was represented by age Betty White would be out of business.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
From all the internet essays I've read, MW3 is going to suck just as much as MW2 did. And apparently Battlefield is much better.

Oh and Skyrim will be the game to end all games.

Steam

Smash Hero
I thought modern warfare 2 campaign was good. multiplayer was kinda ******** though.

and that lucario cosplay ruins my life

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Personally I thought Mw2 multiplayer was fun, better than BO.

Since I'm going to the midnight release for Mw3 as a ****ing human shield for my cowardly friend I figured I would buy it just cuz.

Also, don't lie Steam, we all know that's you inside that Lucario!

Top Bottom