• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Is there a results page for Summit up yet?

Videos??? :D

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I'm uncomfortable..

If you want Ran to post the Summit results here then you probably need to message him about it on Facebook, I'm guessing.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Spelt is not from Tokyo nor is he a gamer. But he might be 7. Idk though he looked a little old to be 7...
Y U PRETENDIN TO BE CANADIAN EH? SPELT?!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Was wondering why you weren't attacking me on the MK discussion a few days ago.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hello Moblin.

Got your video.

I thought that maybe if I saw her win more, then I'd see some new technology for Litchi and would really like her. Nope, she seems really really boring now. =/ They just keep taking from her until she has no variety from the rest of the cast. I guess I'll know better if I get hands on but nothing makes me feel like she's a character meant for anything. Weaker midscreen game, difficult/non-existent corner carries, and seems strong in the corner again, but nothing to really support it from her staff attack-wise, just her non-staff pressure with staff gimmicks to reduce move lag.

:( I'll see, I'll see. Ranga is looking more fun and he got bodied hard in that video.

Top Bottom