• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Soooooooo, I have some info that's going to make Jeris' Luigi even gayer, guize.

Legit combos into up-b that kill, off of pretty much a jab.

Other stupid ****.

I was able to pull them off consistently after 10 minutes of practice.

Should I tell Jeris? Y/Y

EDIT:
@ Flux - I could do that.

The videos might take longer. I am really sick and having issues breathing. I am going to see a doctor in the morning.
Get well soon!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Would this Underload fella be willing to house us for a day? We'll pay him.

Also, are you guys coming up for our tournament at the end of this month? If so, I can house, oh, four of you? Maybe more.

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it. No one would cover my shift. Karma doesn't exist.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
What are you coming up for Davis?
Me and some friends were coming up for The Offspring May 28th. We were going to leave Wednesday evening and get in Colorado at like six or seven A.M. and leave Friday morning. I was just hoping some one out in the area could lend a hand even if they are like an hour away from Morrison. I'm also very down to Smash when I'm up there, including MMs.

Underload

Lazy
Would this Underload fella be willing to house us for a day? We'll pay him.
Nope, sorry. If I had my own place, I probably could, but I'm 14 and obviously live with my parents, so that's a negative.

Offspring? At Red Rocks? Wish I could go.

Dave, you think you'll be able to make it to the EFL tourney this weekend?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Soooooooo, I have some info that's going to make Jeris' Luigi even gayer, guize.

Legit combos into up-b that kill, off of pretty much a jab.

Other stupid ****.

I was able to pull them off consistently after 10 minutes of practice.

Should I tell Jeris? Y/Y
Is this for brawl or melee? Cause in brawl this has been discovered like, the second day wifi was out or something. And in melee, you're better off trying for it off a throw.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Hello Colorado! I am here representing Oklahoma and would like to tell you that we are planning OH SNAP again this year. The dates are somewhere between August 12th and August 16th so please do not schedule any tournaments during that time. (I pray that one of your major TOs reads this). You guys are welcome to come and join the fun once we have a set date down!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Remember how during the last Oh Snap, all the 4 corner states were gonna go, then within 48 hours of the tourney happening we all backed out? That was hilarious. I think we played L4D instead...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Is this for brawl or melee? Cause in brawl this has been discovered like, the second day wifi was out or something. And in melee, you're better off trying for it off a throw.
Melee. Just look for Ppao's latest combo vid, I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about.

Hello Colorado! I am here representing Oklahoma and would like to tell you that we are planning OH SNAP again this year. The dates are somewhere between August 12th and August 16th so please do not schedule any tournaments during that time. (I pray that one of your major TOs reads this). You guys are welcome to come and join the fun once we have a set date down!
Come to Super Con, and we'll come to OH SNAP for sure. No joke.

That tourney was unfair i needed pratice and more jons xD
On a side note, do you actually play Melee anymore, or are you a Barwl person nao? I've been hearing of some madd complaints from you about Melee lately, and it would make me saaaaaaaaad if you quit.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Evertime I play melee, I get my *** handed to me. Ask Moblin.

Also, that up-tilting ganon sig is mesmerizing...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Oh, the show is at Red Rocks? That's like 30 minutes from me.
Yeah! It's like at the Red Rocks Amphitheater.

We'll have to play.
We will since I didn't get to come to that tournament. I'm still pissed.

Nope, sorry. If I had my own place, I probably could, but I'm 14 and obviously live with my parents, so that's a negative.

Offspring? At Red Rocks? Wish I could go.

Dave, you think you'll be able to make it to the EFL tourney this weekend?
Dude! It's The Offspring. They rock. You have to go.

If you being memorized looks anything like your profile picture... you should probably stop because it's creepy.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice

What Tony said. If you don't want to get your *** handed to you as much, play more. Right now you've not even L canceling.

If you don't feel like working on it at home, we can practice wavelands and stuff on 8th off. I might show up today, but I've got tons of homework.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Moblin, how are your technicals lookin'?

You been practicing CGs and all that, too?

EDIT: Zajice, who do you play as? When are you free? Meet up with me, and I'll tell you some of your bad habits and things to watch out for. Should help immensely, methinks.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Nah I haven't been able to practice my ganon at all. which sucks because Genesis is just around the corner. Oh well though, I'll main MK in brawl and get ***** in both games. I'm not going for the games I'm going for the chix.

Underload

Lazy
Supercon's going to be my Genesis, more or less :(

I'll watch the live stream religiously, so you ph@gs better get on there and show that Colorado can play a little Smash.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i just threw up just reading the conversations about brawl.

i dont do it for the chains and fancy watch, i do it for melee
Don't lie. You didn't throw up, Mexicans are a very clean people. Why do you think they're all our janitors?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy crap.

I mention melee and everyone goes crazy. xD

If you being memorized looks anything like your profile picture... you should probably stop because it's creepy.
Shiny Weavile is happy Weavile. :D

What Tony said. If you don't want to get your *** handed to you as much, play more. Right now you've not even L canceling.

If you don't feel like working on it at home, we can practice wavelands and stuff on 8th off. I might show up today, but I've got tons of homework.
Yeah, if I remember to freakin' bring it. x_x But yeah, I want to get good enough to at least kinda hold my ground against people. I can... uh... wavedash... and kill myself. I'm good at doing those things. L canceling is no longer habitual either. D:

And it's fairly obvious that the other 6 people there aren't gonna want us to do that... 30 seconds in and they go "I'M BORED LET'S PLAY."

EDIT: Zajice, who do you play as? When are you free? Meet up with me, and I'll tell you some of your bad habits and things to watch out for. Should help immensely, methinks.
I play as too many people. Marth, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Weegee... quite a few more too. I never really settled on a main. And right now I play worse than a casual melee player. Brawl broke me. I don't really have any habits at all anymore. Good or bad. If I fought anybody now, they'd 4 stock me. I'm lucky taking off a stock from Moblin, and according to him, he sucks. So I dunno if fighting anybody will help until I get the basics down again. Like NOT trying to grab ledges backwards. It's sad when you kill yourself with Jigglypuff...

Top Bottom