• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sinz and co. are stuck in Wyoming cuz I-80 was closed. Silly snow.

MES, Zombieland was tight. Don't be dissin' it.

Wtf@Mullen still being good at football, and playing higher divisions. We played vs them when I was in HS, and they were tough then, too.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
When a school becomes famous for something, they tend to recruit for it. Mullen will likely always be a football powerhouse in CO high school sports.

Just like GHS and cheerleading/poms.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
could someone bring me a gamecube controller to use tomorrow? i'd really appreciate it and promise not to break it.

i might feel "Extra special" and accidentally drop some cash on lunch or something for this individual so plez ya.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
so guys we are stuck in a gas station til at the earliest six am. We still have three to four hours of driving. This sucks so much

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Type Mercury (ORT) = Ado Edem > Type Jupiter > Type Saturn > Type Pluto > Type Venus > Type Moon (Crimson Moon) > Primate Murder > Original Roa > Angra Mainyu > Zelretch (young) > Counter Guardian Archer > Gilgamesh (Tohsaka) > Gilgamesh (Kotomine) = Arcueid (standard 30%) > Dark Sakura > Dark Saber > Lancelot = Saber > 5th Berserker = 17th Roa (Elesia) > Dark Berserker > 4th Rider > 5th Lancer (optimal) > 4th Lancer = 5th Rider (Sakura/optimal) = 4th Caster (optimal) > 5th Lancer (Kotomine) = 5th Caster = 4th Caster (Ryuunosuke) > 5th Rider (Shinji) > Nrvnqsr = Clairvoyant Fujino = Kurogiri > Archer > Kouma > 5th Assassin = 4th Assassin > Aoko = Barthomeloi = Kojirou = Ciel = "Ryougi Shiki" = Souren Araya (within the Ogawa Building) > Gun God (Black Barrel) > Touko = El-Melloi = Night of Wallachia > Sion Tatari = Melty Blood Satsuki = R.Shiki = Akiha = Asagami Fujino = 18th Roa > Tohno SHIKI = Alba = Heaven’s Feel Shirou = Kiri > Nanaya Shiki = Reinforced Kuzuki = Sion = UBW Shirou = Waver = Bazett > Avenger = Rin = Kotomine = Zouken = Luvia > Kiritsugu = Irisviel > Maiya = Leysritt = Tsukihime Satsuki = Lio = Avalon Shirou = Sakura = Ilya = Kariya = Len > Kirie = Caren = Meruka > The Dead = Possessed Corpse = Azaka = Misayo = Dragon Tooth Warrior = Fuji-nee > Fake Shiki > Gun God (unequipped) = Ryuunosuke = Tomoe = Shinji = Hisui = Kohaku

also, who else is going to today's C3? mainly asking if tim is going since he goes everywhere and i know where his house is so he can get my controller from MES and ill pick it up from him

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
oh my GAH!!! snow!!!!

This might mean the college fair is cancelled.

and that sucks sinz. Hopefully you'll get here in time

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Man. Now I wish I was up at one of those tourneys.

I wish everyone luck today!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Evoz- Ive just been busy with things. Let me find out when my next math/c++ test is gonna be and then ill be able to confirm the date. I am just out of it right now because my sleep schedule is so messed up cuz of classes. meh

also its so hard to follow what goes on in this thread rofl. too many posts.... oh well ill do less QQ and more uh.......*fail*

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Moblin says only lame people refer to themselves in the third person, and that you all suck for going to GameOn without him.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
DTL says Zajice's diddy almost beat me...

Great times, guys. I'm fully convinced I'm just going to stay Tink. **** metaknight.
I had a lot of fun, met some great guys...and a girl...and actually made good money because doubles combined with MM's (<3 Meno so much)
I know I'm really energized with this game and I want to see it grow in CO.

Tim, UL, Moblin, JVCD, Spelt, others...I missed you and wish you came...except JVCD, cause I got the BEST PARTNER EVAR!!! ;(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ggs tim, and i think i forgot to say ty for giving me the wii points card. So thank you! Also Meno, tell your brother i'm sorry for giving him the marth treatment. Yeah gameon results:

1.tim
2.Yang
3.Meno's brother

what were the results for the ranbat and how many people showed?

tai: **** EM

oh yeah and i tried a mcgangbang with wendys stuff....yeah i'm pretty much gonna get a mcgangbang when possible, best thing ever.

T

talarq

What Tim said. GGs at GameOn. Wish we could have play some more friendly BB! I think I just choked because against Cisco I messed up every single chance I had to combo. Too nervous and too fast inputs. I neeeed a stick.

Yang, TF2 is cool, more heavy next time! Easier to keep you up.

Oh yeah, $%* DotA EM!

Dekar173

Justice Man
**** EM is correct.

EM goes like this: pick a carry, solo mid until 7 (takes like, 3 minutes, even if the opponent is denying well) creep until 16 (another 8 minutes) win.

What were the turnouts to the tourneys? Lol @ 9. Channeled UTD Zac for the luck win eh? ;P

GJ to X on winning! Good shiett :D

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dave deserved it. Nice guys get nines. Just how it works.
I actually got nined in this tournament. Different though cause I JV 3 stock the GW right after...

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'd say I hate everyone who made it to a tournament, but in truth I'm p***ed that I couldn't go because the icy roads.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
No just **** people on dota. Holy **** people sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. I swear people need to take a ****ing test before they use the internet.

I just got back from playing tda where seer refuse to easy solo jug and feed. Rylai refuses to ward and blame us for losing cause they fed and say we would get ***** in their lane too when we offer to swap and say we fed. wtf.

/End 1 of 500 rant stories on dota

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
TDA is worse than joining a public arem game.

Everyone should play clan dxd on lordaeron.

oh and shoutouts i guess i forgot about those sorta

MaguS- you're ****ing awesome(chuckle)
Tony- lawl @ games, actually i'm glad we played a few ty for tips, I definately felt myself improving even in that short amount of time and I cannot wait for blazblue, i'm excited. the game looks amazing, serially
DTL- lol you're funny for a 10 year old. But really, you're pretty cool. We didnt even play brawl wtf, nice jiggz on melee hehe
Z- hehe i had fun meleeing with you, hopefully see you at some smashfests and future tourneys =). Your samus is gewd
Sinz- i was just joking man, don't get too worked up. =) Glad you guys were able to make it though, i woulda rasengend a ***** if i got stuck going to an out of state tourney due to snow.
OOSers- thanks for coming guys, it always is nice to see out of staters in any event, grats also. Oh also, dai-a's brother fun games man, hopefully we can play some melee again sometime
Nite- Gentlemen?
DFG and c3 staff- Great opener guys, keep up the good work glad i was able to help in the initial setup and such. If you guys ever need volunteers or something lemme know
Flux- lol man, you're hella fun to talk to and play. GL in school, and keep that smash community rollin
Anyone i missed, it's not because I don't love you, it's because I hate you

victor it's cool man i understand, but i'm dead serious i want to play melee hardcore and really want that fest to happen, so get your **** done! xD

moblin, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I really want an orig showdown on melee between link and ganon, for funsies.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
TDA is worse than joining a public arem game.

Everyone should play clan dxd on lordaeron.
Only when you dont play inhouse with 4 other people you know. Otherwise people think they are hot **** and blame you for losing cause they think they mr all-star when they 0-6.

Cept the host i play with cause he goes emo all day and kicks people from vent if we troll him lulz.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I played dota.

I joined games called "noobs only", then got yelled at for being a noob. I was sad.

Also, Utah just left my house. Cool dudes, wish we'd gotten to hang longer, even if Yaz stripped to his man-thong in my basement....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Too worn out for shout-outs. Few quick hings:

Magus - Nite and I both noticed that you were improving incredibly quick. Grats on embarrassing Sinz in Melee.
Yaz - Get embarrassed by Nite's Sheik... In brawl. This is why we don't play ssbb.
X- Coolest dood in all of UT, hands-down. Get back into Melee.

And you said they wouldn't even take top 3. :laugh:
BTW did anybody get ***** by Ferdi(In Melee)?

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
I ***** X in Melee, along with pretty much anyone I played with Peach/Doc. lolololol

But he was playing Falcon, so I dunno.

I won our Falco dittos, but only cuz he was being niiiiiiice. My Falco is garbage now.

Come back to CO soz I can eat ur Falco, too. :D!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Lol the funny thing Tony is I was playing my luigi lol "this is a matchup I know pretty well" -Sinz
but really, good match

Hey kenny, i also have no work monday or tuesday so ya let's smash =).

Top Bottom