• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
code geass ***** face, literally. I'm pretty sure when they were making that anime, they were like, we are totally gonna **** peoples faces. And then boom, code geass was born, and my face was *****. I miss that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I've pretty much accepted that CO will always get some bull**** vs me. :D

The tourney sucked tbh. But, that was probably because of Wyoming. I have not gone to a tournament feeling that ****ed up in a while. :D All is well lol. :D :D :D D:

Hey DTL- if you wanna really mm me sometime. I will go all balls out(and be rested.) against you. 20-100$ mm?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I'm totally willing to put $100 on a videogame gamble...
Maybe 20.
You did annoy me with "I really don't give a **** about Toon Link" when I offered to help you learn the MU...

Also @ Moblin: I'm still in IB. Homework load isn't terrible.

T

talarq

Atrix add me to your PSN friends list! I play Noel and try to play a bit everyday. My tag is in my sig. Also, if you're in FoCo we can actually play IRL but I've got a lot of work to do for the next couple weeks.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hrm, I dunno. I did enjoy winning money... but I also like JCVD....

Maybe I will just to see if the Snake/Peach team is as good as the MK/Peach team.
I'm not that bad, am I? haha.

:D

Also, Tai. By Fenrir, you wouldn't happen to mean Xenogears, would you?

'cuz Citan is awesome.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh yeah, I'm totally willing to put $100 on a videogame gamble...
Maybe 20.
You did annoy me with "I really don't give a **** about Toon Link" when I offered to help you learn the MU...

Also @ Moblin: I'm still in IB. Homework load isn't terrible.
its ok guys... I'm Sinz.

Sorry bout being grumpy. :/

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
well baby sometimes i know its gonna rain! but can we make up now cause i cant sleep though the pain, well i dont wanna go to bed, mad at you! and i dont want you to go to bed mad at me! wwhhoooaaaa!!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^
<3 Dave. I have an idea about GaW getting around upB. Give me a week to either disprove it or I'll make a vid and thread.
I'm doing the same thing for Meno right now with Peach.

@JVCD: You are in no way bad; as a matter of fact, (no offense to UL or Zaj) you're CO's best Snake. If you could learn more technicals from UL, you'd be even better. It's just that Meno and I did really well together. If he chooses to team with you, I'd get it. Seriously, it's cool. I can find another amazing Peach that I freakin' love...o wait....

@Sinz: No worries, man. I get you were on like an hour of sleep. I usually like to analyze and judge people when I meet them to form my opinion on them. You were the only one there I had no idea about. You weren't by any means mean, just too different from what I expected. I was right on how you would look (healthy looking medium-height white kid), but I totally expected an eccentric joker from your obsession with On a Boat. I didn't really get your personality. I found you intriguing and I hate that I didn't get to spend more time talking with you. Next time I guess.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
I hear Sinz plays marth nao. Wtf

And go **** fox and falco with fthrow x3 dthrow x5 (falco 3) fsmash Dekar. Looks coorer

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
^
<3 Dave. I have an idea about GaW getting around upB. Give me a week to either disprove it or I'll make a vid and thread.
I'm doing the same thing for Meno right now with Peach.

@JVCD: You are in no way bad; as a matter of fact, (no offense to UL or Zaj) you're CO's best Snake. If you could learn more technicals from UL, you'd be even better. It's just that Meno and I did really well together. If he chooses to team with you, I'd get it. Seriously, it's cool. I can find another amazing Peach that I freakin' love...o wait....
MK's UpB? Just dair to footstool! Yaaaaaaaay.
I still have to practice it though.

And yea JCVD, what DTL said - but I'll probably team with you anyway to see how effective the team is. But honestly, the grenades terrify me. :urg:

I hear Sinz plays marth nao. Wtf
Unfortunately.

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
I totally expected an eccentric joker from your obsession with On a Boat. I didn't really get your personality. I found you intriguing and I hate that I didn't get to spend more time talking with you. Next time I guess.
That's pretty much what he is, just cranky.. Dx

Meno, thanks a ton for housing, that was the best, and tell your mom that she rocks.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz mains sideb, not Marth.

Silly kids.
qft

@DTL- Snake just isn't fun to play as. At all. I actually have fun with Marth. Also, my personality is the type that nobody should get on the first time. Hakuna Mattata

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
^
Not true...at all...

UL, I would love to see the match. Doesn't need to be a MM match. JVCDs a cool dude that I'm sure will give you his full effort in a friendly.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
^
Not true...at all...

UL, I would love to see the match. Doesn't need to be a MM match. JVCDs a cool dude that I'm sure will give you his full effort in a friendly.
Question. How old are you? I can't tell. Going by looks I think you are like 13. :/

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
Atrix add me to your PSN friends list! I play Noel and try to play a bit everyday. My tag is in my sig. Also, if you're in FoCo we can actually play IRL but I've got a lot of work to do for the next couple weeks.
Will do next I sign on! (Probably tomorrow :) I need practice against Noel players who are goo d :D (I.e. not spamming drive techs). I have a replay I can share of a Noel who totally ***** my face. Talking 15 hit combos all I can do is cry. The second round wasn't so bad... but I lost as well. If you learn their combo, I will reserve a spot for you as a deity. I am getting to the point with Taokaka where it is only the negligible end damage of a combo I fluster on or have yet to learn.
I sub Ragna and fail miserably as I haven't done training much with him yet.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I'm up for quarter MMs, or maybe even a WHOLE DOLLAR. Unless it's pay day, then I'd be willing to do 5 or 10.

But whatever. I'll try either way. Whatever rules you want and such.

Underload

Lazy
Nah, no money's necessary. It's all for fun, I don't play Brawl for monetary gain anyway :/

No money is probably gonna be 2/3, stage strike game 1, loser's counterpick, no bans (they're Snittos anyway, why ban your own best stage?)

If for some reason we decide to put money down, then 3/5, and probably one ban for each of us. Rest of the rules would be the same.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Aw thanks. We should be gay together sometime.

ow and thanks. Ya know, Meno was peach, so yeah, didn't really need him.
(in black font): Completely JK

Team name was the best

If I team with someone else, it'll be "The most modest Brawl team"

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well just wanted to stop by, say Colorado owns, and I just jv 5 stocked a guy in melee :chuckle: best part was that he was from another dorm, and he claimed that no one in my dorm could beat him. I played super gay and, well, he didn't even get a hit in XD

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Nah, no money's necessary. It's all for fun, I don't play Brawl for monetary gain anyway :/

No money is probably gonna be 2/3, stage strike game 1, loser's counterpick, no bans (they're Snittos anyway, why ban your own best stage?)

If for some reason we decide to put money down, then 3/5, and probably one ban for each of us. Rest of the rules would be the same.
Sounds goooooooood. I was going to ban Brinstar anyway. I ALWAYS do. haha. :D

Well just wanted to stop by, say Colorado owns, and I just jv 5 stocked a guy in melee :chuckle: best part was that he was from another dorm, and he claimed that no one in my dorm could beat him. I played super gay and, well, he didn't even get a hit in XD
Dave *****.

Top Bottom