• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I'm looking for a DVD Shelf or something like that, if you guys have one and are trying to get rid of it, let me know!

And I do!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I might be up for some Melee, if *****es dun mind getting rested.

EDIT: Amsah's Sheik was tight. Props to EU for taking top 4.

Mango's a ****. I'm really sad m2k didn't beat Armada. I think he was the only one that really stood a chance v Mango.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today?...oh, and I quit fox...

Soo...in light of recent events I will be maining Jigglypuff and Luigi with Ice Climbers and Sheik as my back up characters XD

I agree with Tony, I almost cried when Jason lost to Armada. Jason's fox was lookin' mad good though. Makes me wonder if he's been secretly preparing to main fox again...a fanboy can hope right?

I'm dying to smash today since I won't be able to again till friday or so....

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If it weren't for the random dash attack, I think m2k woulda 2-0'ed Armada and possibly taken p4. Dunno, tho, Amsah was lookin' madd good.

I might use Sheik as my back-up still. I dunno. I just get bored. Still, Jiggs+Doc works pretty well. Just hafta watch out for Marf and Sheik.

Someone hit me up, I wanna plaaay.

EDIT:

Josiah, is there any chance you can bring your capture card tomorrow? I have like... 8 hours of footage I neeeeeeeeeed to get on this compy soz I can start makin' the Melee section of the combuh vidz. I could do the capturing @ Tim's house during the fest.

Or could I just give you the tapes and get you to capture them?

Anyone else with a capture card?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony! Go get an external HD T_T
If I had the money, I'd have one. I don't, and won't. I've already accepted that we're not gonna get the vids from the last two tournaments, though, so no worries. That's pretty much why I like to do all the capturing/uploading myself. No one else is remotely near as efficient.

hey i want to host a smashfest who will come (of course melee)
I might be up for that, if someone can gimme a ride. Otherwise, the bus ride there is like... 1 hr 15 min, which makes me =(

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash at Mikezor's w00t!

I'd definitely go to a smashfest at your place since it's like 3 minutes from my house XD...

Tony - hopefully tim goes cuz then he could pick you up or maybe roman can steal one of the THREE CARS that vincent and shin have to drive you over...If all else fails I could probably pick you up...

Mycon Edit: MIKEZOR - when do you want people to start coming over?

Underload

Lazy
I'm not doing teams at FF, so start finding another partner Tony.

But please, lay off. Those "meatride" moments on the stream you're insinuating have been me asking how the only Southwest Brawl player is doing in pools / bracket ("Did Dekar make it out of pool 2?" "What's his first round match?"). I'm guessing you just ignored the same "meatride" comments I made about Infern Angelis and Yumewomiteru.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nah, not gonna bother. Pretty much anyone that matters has a teammate. Only reason I was gonna team with you is to see how well I could do with a Snake main.

And really? Cuz I was pretty sure that you were like "OMFG DEKAR *****, HE'S GONNA TAKE THIS", etc.

I don't really recall you asking anything about pools.

But I dun really care, whatev. Just don't be a ***** to professional players for no **** reason. Except for Inui. He's earned himself some hate for a while.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
There's a difference between riling someone up and just being a douchebag meatrider. I rile DJ N up. You straight up tell NEO he has no skill and that Dekar ***** and that NEO is just johning, all of which are outright ridiculous, given how well he's done (in Brawl AND Melee). Dekar was a douchebag. Given how Dekar's been doing @ pound, I think he could have won without actin' like that.

But hey, if you want, sometime I can treat you how Dekar treated NEO, and have people back me and ****. I've had to put up with people being *******s during tournament, and it just completely ruins the whole experience, win or lose.

Honestly, I can't think of a reason you'd have to mess with NEO. I'm more than willing to hear it, but till then, you're just a meatriding hater.

EDIT:

On an off-subject, if any player is caught screaming into the ear of an IC while getting infinited @ FF (or any subsequent tournament), you get to lose your stock. I don't think anyone coming to FF is that much of a douchebag, buuuuuuuuuuut just a heads-up. I won't ask people to be nice/not ****talk/mindgame OUTSIDE the game (you gotta learn to deal with people like this anyway), but outright screaming in their face won't really be tolerated. Ear damage, bad sportsmanship, you pick the reason.

Now, if you feel like mumbling "don'tmessup"*n or something, whatever. Just nothing like actually yelling, unless you wanna risk a mikeHAZE-style throwdown. People are touchy wif that stuff, and I dun wanna worry about breakin' up fights or some **** cuz people are bad sports.

Underload

Lazy
I was done, but apparently you're not.

Can you remember things? Just wondering. I didn't say that Neo has no skill, or whatever you're insinuating. Neo was getting angry because of Dekar's various one-liners during the match that got Neo pretty pissed. So Neo was just verbally ****ting all over him after the fact on Smashboards. What I said, (not verbatim): "Back that talk up with a MM. Beat him, you get your revenge and respect, and Dekar gets caught with his pants down. Lose, you have no reason to be mad at his talk or his fluke win."

I know of everything that happened.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Making fun of someone for every mistake they make isn't exactly cool. Nor is "good games" and pretending to shake hands before matches are even over.

Neo said he really wanted to face him in tournament, and that Dekar was one of the rudest people he's ever met. How is that verbally ****ting?

And you said something to the extent of, "Beat him in a MM, then. If you lose, your **** talk won't mean anything, and we'll all know Dekar's better." Cute spin you put on things, though. I remember things pretty **** well, and you were being a bigger scrubby douchebag than even gkirby. You can backpedal all you want, since I didn't screencap or anything.

You're done cuz you don't have any reason aside from riding Dekar's ****.

Just to clarify, Peter, I "riled up" a smasher once. He lost cuz of it (something I was okay with), and was to the point of tears (something I really wasn't okay with). People come to these things to enjoy themselves, compete, escape life a little, and socialize. If they wanted to be harassed and bullied, they'd try to talk Stargate with their local meatheads. Outside of video games, where would m2k be accepted/cheered for?

I apologized to him later, but still... For those five minutes, I took him out of the game and back into every moment where he was pushed around. Really ****ing ****ty thing to do, and I still regret it.

It's no good when you try to escape daily life, only to have some *******s bring stress into something that helps you unwind/cope/relax/whatever.

EDIT: Image related.

EDIT:

Imma win this discussion, Cartman-style. Just ignoring anything from here on out. I realized I've been arguing, over the internet, with a 15 year old. Man, way to fail.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll wait by the drive through passenger pick up place at 6:30pm tmrow
And the beast melb team combo we found was young link + Dr.Mario
And for brawl it was mk + wario

[I don't even know who dekar is =(]

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ok, I'll wait by the drive through passenger pick up place at 6:30pm tmrow
And the beast melb team combo we found was young link + Dr.Mario
And for brawl it was mk + wario

[I don't even know who dekar is =(]
Lookin' forward to meeting you! Haven't met an Aussie I didn't like. :D

Dekar's a Diddy player from NM. He's pretty good, took 17th @ pound 4 (I think he beat DEHF, also, NEO). He's either really nice or really not, depending on I dunno what.

Kirbster is his gf, and has that problem of being a "female gamer", rather than just a gamer that happens to be female.

Underload

Lazy
Way to assume. So what you interpret from my post matters more than what my intention was when writing it? That's all it boils down to.

I've been taunted much worse by people at more serious contests than Brawl pools, and I haven't complained about it afterward to everybody. I didn't insult the guy. Neo's salty about it now. You want a more concise version of what I said then? Man up or get out, don't *****. I guess you'll just misconstrue what I just said again, and add in another random diss to get your point across. Under your breath though, since you won't be posting about this again apparently. Hope that makes you feel good that you think you're right.

Oh hey, Ally got 2-0'd by ksizzle. My life's over, ahhh...

edit1: Lain just 2-0'd Larry and knocked him out of the tourney, ahhh...

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Guys, Guys...

The brawl community is not worth arguing over.

Also Shin can't give me a ride or anythign like that, so my only hope is TIM! :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh wait, pfft.

So smashfest starts at like 7 at Tim's...

Ugh, I have classes till 7. :/

Underload

Lazy
underload- by chance do you know if ally went snake or mk against ksizzle?
Yeah. He went MK game 1 on I think BF, and lost a relatively close one. He counterpicks Snake and Halberd, and is leading the entire match until ksizzle bthrows Ally into that bomb that shows up on the actual ship out of pure chance, and gets a nair out of Ally's **** up while recovering a few seconds later.

Now that Ally's in loser's, he's going all Snake. Smart man.

And Tony, that really wasn't cool. You just lost some respect from me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lookin' forward to meeting you! Haven't met an Aussie I didn't like. :D

Dekar's a Diddy player from NM. He's pretty good, took 17th @ pound 4 (I think he beat DEHF, also, NEO). He's either really nice or really not, depending on I dunno what.

Kirbster is his gf, and has that problem of being a "female gamer", rather than just a gamer that happens to be female.
Tony just shut the **** up. Molly is one of the kindest and smartest people I have EVER met in my life. She is a great person. Don't you ever talk down to people because look at your life tony. Look at how ****ty it is.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
RAGE!!!

I really, REALLY want to start saying my opinions, but I've learned! Yeah!

Only thing I have to say: Kirbster, try to take what Tony said with a grain of salt. If he said that to your face, I would say kick his ***, but the fact that he said it on the internet, completely unaware that you would read it, makes it a bit different. I'm not saying what he said was alright, but it isn't something out of the ordinary for guys to make a comment like that to eachother while it would be social suicide to say it in the girlfriend's presence.

I really shouldn't even say that much, but I did. Tru combo?

Top Bottom