• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
isn't that your problem, tony?

underload- by chance do you know if ally went snake or mk against ksizzle?
ohsnap. Hair guy has jokes.

And Tony, that really wasn't cool. You just lost some respect from me.
And I care, why?

You don't even have respect for NEO, a guy who's been around since before your age was in the double digits.

You don't even know me. ******.
Don't need to. ******.

Tony just shut the **** up. Molly is one of the kindest and smartest people I have EVER met in my life. She is a great person. Don't you ever talk down to people because look at your life tony. Look at how ****ty it is.
What's ****ty about my life, again?

Aren't you the non-mormon mormon attending a mormon school or some ****?

Have fun with conflicting beliefs and lifestyles.

My life's fine. As long as I'm me, it always will be.

===

Now, in all honesty, I have no problems with you, Kirbs. I'll cool my jets a little, I was just talkin' **** out my *** cuz I knew it would get a rise outta the people I needed it to. Sooooo, I'll go ahead an' apologize. Admittedly, I'm normally pretty biased against girl gamers, soooz my bad.

BUT TO SINZ, PETER, AND SINZ AGAIN

PISS OFF!

Zman's cool, cuz he has jokes and hair.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Kirbz: Not at all! I never said it's ok, but I was just trying to say that what he said wasn't directed at you or meant to offend. Not saying it's ok, but that it wasn't meant to be as hurtful as it was taken.

And Asshat is a funny word.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Play nice guys!! The one thing you don't want to do is starting bringing personal life into gaming. Respect each other for who you are and simple enjoy playing with each other. At the end of the day we are a unique group and don't lose sight of the fact that we all share something special day in and day out. It definitly going to be Cutthroat at this event. :)

With that in mind I can't wait to see all of you again from out of state. Pre-registration closes tomorrow at 12:00noon so make sure you get your pre-reg paid for before it closes. If you are signed up but did not pay you will be paying the door fee. Just FYI...

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Play nice guys!! The one thing you don't want to do is starting bringing personal life into gaming. Respect each other for who you are and simple enjoy playing with each other. At the end of the day we are a unique group and don't lose sight of the fact that we all share something special day in and day out.
Sorry moooom~... :(

:chuckle:

F'realz, this thread is tight. Tony never (unfairly) backing down, Underload argues, DTL trips over his own words, Kirbs searching her name at the worst possible time, and Meno posting in the middle of a battle field of bullets flying and acting like nothing is going on.

:laugh: Good Games. Good Games.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Trips over my own words?
Jamal, you're a jerk. You don't even know me.
I've never even insulted you! I feel like we know each other very well.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
See what I did there?

You see, it is funny because I insulted him then said he doesn't know me. After that, I told him that I had never insulted him, quite contradictory to my previous statement, then said we are close, which is also contradictory to what I had previously mentioned.

All of this was to prove Jamal's point of my tripping over my own words in a jesting manner.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
there is a good 80-90% chance you will not be able to recognize me this weekend.
Oh God.

Don't tell me it's gone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELILAH, YOU *****!

Will you at least be wearing shorts that don't make sense, and tinted glasses?

HOW CAN I BOND WITH THOSE I DO NOT RECOGNIZE?!?

====

Good games, Jamaal. Good games.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Trips over my own words?
Jamal, you're a jerk. You don't even know me.
I've never even insulted you! I feel like we know each other very well.
See what I did there?

You see, it is funny because I insulted him then said he doesn't know me. After that, I told him that I had never insulted him, quite contradictory to my previous statement, then said we are close, which is also contradictory to what I had previously mentioned.

All of this was to prove Jamal's point of my tripping over my own words in a jesting manner.

I miss you too DTL Sandwich. :laugh:

Super humorous irony edit: You spelled my name wrong. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, PUNK!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
That's the most sense I've ever heard DFG make! Thank you for that paragraph of comradeship. Alright, I'm turning on the faucet for a second here.

I love hanging out and smashing. It's one of the few pleasures in my life. When I feel like everything is going to hell, I'll just go and get chipotle with Tim and smash with you guys, usually at Tim's house, and then I feel like life's put in perspective again. What we do here is pretty cool.

Except for Brawl.

no but seriously, Just kidding - I love brawl too.

edit: and because pools are gay

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
lol.

But I thought it was because pools are only necessary when there are a lot of people at the tourney, since it shaves time off would-be bracket matches.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What's ****ty about my life, again?

Aren't you the non-mormon mormon attending a mormon school or some ****?

Have fun with conflicting beliefs and lifestyles.

My life's fine. As long as I'm me, it always will be.
If I recall correctly you are almost always complaining about money issues and are always bashing. It seems like you have a superiority complex with this.

Also, I am willing to attend a mormon school when I am on full ride. Free college sign me up. I will take the **** that I need to make sure I have a great life.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, why do I have to PM you first? Lol...
The question is: do you want a ride or not when everyone else has said no?

I'm not going to say 'Yes' right now because then you won't look for someone else that could possibly be closer to you/on your way. I come from the Springs, mate.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Ted, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. If you are currently running Vista or Windows 7, please complete this guide: Title: Windows 7 and Vista Troubleshooting Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5688-IFHZ-2170 You may need to manually run secondary installers required by this game. Please exit Steam entirely. Browse to your Bioshock installation folder (Usually C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\Bioshock\) and run the following installers: \directx\dxsetup.exe \vcredist\vcredist_x86 If you are on a 64-bit machine, please also run this installer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=ba9257ca-337f-4b40-8c14-157cfdffee4e Try logging back into Steam and test this game. If the issue persists, try this process: * Right-click Bioshock under the My games tab in Steam and select Properties. * Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button. * Enter -dx9 and click OK. * Close the game's Properties window and launch the game. If you still see errors, please contact 2K Support from this guide: Title: BioShock Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1121-YUXV-5884 If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

ffffffffffffff

Top Bottom