• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm gonna be such an Illustrator pro.

I can't find the Word Art though. :ohwell:

And where's all the clip art...?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Me too.

Apparently, I also just washed and dried a 1GB Wii SD card with my laundry. I guess it's from FF, but I have no idea how I got it, or where it was, or who it actually belongs to.

Hopefully it still works and there's some identifying replays on it or something.

Underload

Lazy
I'm tempted to make a smart comment about the past few posts. Will resist.
Hmm, I should take silly pictures of myself like Dave.
Wait, no I shouldn't.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Man, all these new guys wanting to get on PR is getting a bit annoying. Maybe we should create a second list ranking the worst players so they'll be quiet.

PR is a bad idea in general.
Woo! I can be top in the worse PR, and I'd be **** proud of it too :D

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so whats the expected attendance for next weeks tourney for brawl. I should probably attend this seeing how i'm on the power rankings and it wouldn't be fair not to give people a chance to surpass me, which i encourage you all to do cause i don't even play the ****ing game.

Steam

Smash Hero
I actually might be able to make that tourney this weekend If I can convice my folks (or folk) to let me go. Though i'm 99% sure I can go to the weekly colorado springs smashfest this friday

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
so am I correct in assuming there is a tourney this coming weekend?

my mom and her husband are going out of town on thursday till monday-tuesday so my place in the springs is open for possible smashfests if people want to

I don't have a ride to EFL -_-
where do you live? if its not too far off I can give you a ride

Woo! I can be top in the worse PR, and I'd be **** proud of it too :D
MM for worst smasher in CO!
(I MM'd back in texas for the title "King of the Scrubs")

I actually might be able to make that tourney this weekend If I can convice my folks (or folk) to let me go.
if you need a ride too we can probably work something out

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
@ Chicken Tenders.

From my position in aurora it's about a 15-20 min drive from my house to auraria campus.

Steam

Smash Hero
@CT- you live in the springs right?

@lvl0- Down in the springs they have a smashfest at a mcdonalds every friday night.

photobucket > Dave

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Yes, a weekly smashfest in the Springs on I-25 and Garden of the Gods rd, at the McDoanlds at that intersection. It's led by Josiah and I.

Steam

Smash Hero
Ah that's good, I live over near the academy so I could get a ride from you if I need one. I'd be willing to help pay for the gas too if you want.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Ah that's good, I live over near the academy so I could get a ride from you if I need one. I'd be willing to help pay for the gas too if you want.
cool :D
colorado is pretty small compared to texas, so I really have no problems driving around a while... all it takes is some good music cranked and you can cruise any distance!

LOL i like pics

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Don't be like that! He is an integral part of the Weekly McSpringsfest. He always is in attendance and always brings a wii. Since my wii is out of commission it is so helpful.
He is very reliable.
So are others, but I can't say that since he's just been to 3+ meet ups that I could call him a leader of it.

A leader at that meet up is someone that the managers of McDonalds can comfortably talk to as well and are comfortable to confront. So far, it's just been you and I. Plus if anything... I want to hand pick since I consider it part of my legacy. /ego

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
So are others, but I can't say that since he's just been to 3+ meet ups that I could call him a leader of it.

A leader at that meet up is someone that the managers of McDonalds can comfortably talk to as well and are comfortable to confront. So far, it's just been you and I. Plus if anything... I want to hand pick since I consider it part of my legacy. /ego
haha im just trolling man <3

Bees!

Smash Ace

I didn't say he was a leader. Only that the help he has offered has been crucial to the success of the smashfest in your absence and when you are here. Since he moved here. He has been to every weekly smashfest and has always brought supplies and helped others improved. It's to soon to call him a leader of it. But don't be mistaken he is important and has helped out alot. Now that some of our veteran fest-goers are being found wanting(You know of whom I speak.)
He still remains to pick-up the ball they are dropping.

Not trying to argue just want to give some credit to CT.

Top Bottom