• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Sup peeps. Just sayin hi to all the old melee players and new brawl guys. Tony/Yang/Melee Players, If any of you guys got FB or msn let me know.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You can enter, although I'm not sure what you'd do with a $50 gift card there.

I'm entering because they have a number of anime that Emily wants to watch. If I can win it, then even better.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Its an anime place right? If ya don't like anime just give the gift card to me! :D
The reward would be the kind deed you did. <3

Hey dan whats this place called anyways? Didn't even know there was a anime shop around here.

Steam you should enter dood if ya wanna get people interested in brawl! :D Thats how I got into competitive brawl. At my old school we had a brawl tourney. I made it too the finals and met this wicked luigi player! Like a really damn good one! He taught me all kinds of cool competitive stuff about brawl and that just sparked an interest for me. Oh he was really nice too. Very relaxed while he played. Luigi players in general are just cool. <3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wow just saw the new unity ruleset. Its....interesting to say the least. All infinites are legal now and the new pokemon stadium is legal CP as well. Oh and it looks like they tried to nerf MKs planking a bit. Eh I don't think it will make too much of a diffrence but I like how they included the new pokemon stadium. I like gay stages. <3 Pictochat da bess~!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What's gonna happen with Pictochat is that it'll be fine for awhile, and then some big name is gonna die due to the diagonal line cutting off his recovery at a national and then it'll be gone.

Steam

Smash Hero
oh... so either you'd win for free or I'd win for free.

I still wanna teach people... where izit? D:

if I do eneter I'll give it to you if I win. you've done a lot for me bro <3

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
mike/yang/ferdi/anyone: Who are the most broke champions to look out for in LoL?

Going to a benefit concert for Roblin's band tomorrow, if anyone wants to join they can. It's in Aravada at 7pm.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
lol isnt an mmo

and u mean best/hardset to play vs?

if youre new you'll only be playing against people as bad as you so all champs should rly be about the same.

but as you get better some champs to look out for might be:

alistar: his stuns will make you cry when you dont know how to avoid them. you will be like "i have no idea waht happened there"

eve/shako/twitch: these two are stealthers and can really catch you off guard if you are new.

garen - if there is a bush and you arent sure if hes in it dont go in~~~

leblanc - super high burst makes for ludicrous ganks/laning, also super mobile hard to kill

nidalee - she can heal and do lots of damage and never dies... be careful i guess lol

pantheon - full map teleport + amazing lane control (laning against a champion with stronger laning than you is hell for new players)

tryndamere - kind of ***** noobs

urgot - laning king be careful 1v1

vladimir - also very strong laner 1v1 because of his q skill, as it gets to level 3/4/5 becomes more and more invincible in the lane.

zilean - strong laning ability 1v1 or 2v1 or 2v2 and amazing support hero

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Moblin playing an MMO.

Oh lord.

I played WoW for like 2 and 1/2 years in middle school.

lol isnt an mmo

and u mean best/hardset to play vs?

if youre new you'll only be playing against people as bad as you so all champs should rly be about the same.

but as you get better some champs to look out for might be:

alistar: his stuns will make you cry when you dont know how to avoid them. you will be like "i have no idea waht happened there"

eve/shako/twitch: these two are stealthers and can really catch you off guard if you are new.

garen - if there is a bush and you arent sure if hes in it dont go in~~~

leblanc - super high burst makes for ludicrous ganks/laning, also super mobile hard to kill

nidalee - she can heal and do lots of damage and never dies... be careful i guess lol

pantheon - full map teleport + amazing lane control (laning against a champion with stronger laning than you is hell for new players)

tryndamere - kind of ***** noobs

urgot - laning king be careful 1v1

vladimir - also very strong laner 1v1 because of his q skill, as it gets to level 3/4/5 becomes more and more invincible in the lane.

zilean - strong laning ability 1v1 or 2v1 or 2v2 and amazing support hero

I'm wanting to play Alistar mainly cuz he's badass. What does tryndamere do to **** noobs?

I actually haven't played in a player match yet, all I've done is fight AI. I'm playing with my lvl 30 friends and when I tell them I wanna fight against real people they're like, "aahhh.... just play some AI more"

edit: Also what is different in ranked mode? Are there big tourneys and stuff for this game? And do you win anything?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I played WoW for like 2 and 1/2 years in middle school.

I'm wanting to play Alistar mainly cuz he's badass. What does tryndamere do to **** noobs?

I actually haven't played in a player match yet, all I've done is fight AI. I'm playing with my lvl 30 friends and when I tell them I wanna fight against real people they're like, "aahhh.... just play some AI more"

edit: Also what is different in ranked mode? Are there big tourneys and stuff for this game? And do you win anything?
there are tourneys and stuff for this game, you could win money but usually the tournaments that are held on lan you have to qualify online for. In ranked mode you take turns banning champions, you get 2 bans per team, then you take turns picking champions. There are no duplicate champions in ranked and only level 30s can play ranked. The reason why they probably want you to play ai more is because you will get owned pretty bad if you queue up vs a bunch of lvl 30s. Level 30s have a huge advantage over anyone under level 20 because they have full runes and masteries.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Someone come play me they're all drunk and playing Marvel.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
What are you majoring?
I suppose I'm majoring in philosophy, and possibly doubling in psychology.

Or maybe I'll be cool and switch over to aerospace engineering after a year.

Edit: I wish I was drunk playing Marvel/Brawl with the cool kids.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Someone come play me they're all drunk and playing Marvel.
Worst day ever! D: (Not the marvel part) but because someone was playing brawl in the state of Colorado and I had to work. Otherwise I would have made the trip up there.
Would have been totally worth it.

Steam

Smash Hero
Bees. There was a tourney in the springs and you missed it : D

also I just realized I graduate high school in a month and 3 days. hyyyyype : D

also I got pokemon black. Drilbur is the best pokemon in this game.

Top Bottom