• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
George this is a really random observation but I want you to be really good cause you're like one of my favorite people. You need to use Marth's grabs more. Although they don't do much damage they come out really fast (6 frames iirc) and cover a lot of options (especially pivot grab). His f-throw and d-throw can lead into other things too if you can predict their DI out of them (mainly f-throw). Yeah that's all.
I completely agree, and have thought the same myself for some time. I just always seem to have trouble actually grabbing more in game. Maybe next time you can help me out with that so I can beat you at least once in my lifetime :mad:. Also I still need to recover correctly. Your the only person who seems to know how to edguard marth 100% properly, and I'm just not used to it. That's right people, marth's recovery is VERY gimpable.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Might be quitting ROB. ROB is becoming meh lately. Just not as fun as he used to be. May pick up Zero Suit instead. Although the transition will happen gradually until I have enough experience with her to do well.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
@Steam: I killed with Rest. That counts as a win in my book. Especially with Jiggs. |D
I should'a gone for the ledge at the end though, don't know why I didn't.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Might be quitting ROB. ROB is becoming meh lately. Just not as fun as he used to be. May pick up Zero Suit instead. Although the transition will happen gradually until I have enough experience with her to do well.
D: :(

I'd guess you'll want a break sometimes from him, but the ROB spirit will always be there to pick back up again and improve on. :D

Coherent English: If you drop ROB, you could pick him up again after you've had a break, right?

Bees!

Smash Ace
D: :(

I'd guess you'll want a break sometimes from him, but the ROB spirit will always be there to pick back up again and improve on. :D

Coherent English: If you drop ROB, you could pick him up again after you've had a break, right?
Maybe I will pick him up. What I need to be motivated to be good with ROB again is to get my heart broken. So if Samus rejects my advances I will likely be back playing ROB.

The best thing in this thread in a long time.
To be fair, I'd want Pinkie Pie inside me too. :applejack:
in 3 'delicious sinewey, muscle torn, bone snapped and separated pony flesh goodness' pieces?

Bees!

Smash Ace
I don't know about ruined. Zajice Espy Zajice just admitted that he may eat a pony. That is progress. Considering death is a result of being devoured I have no issue with that applied to this situation.
Good, I'm not the only one then.
Ya...every nut needs a cashew

-Ran

Smash Master
Results.

Summit #1 Brawl
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Summit/Summit #1 Brawl.gif
1: Fish ($111.50)
2: DTL ($66.90)
3: Level Zero ($28.99)
4: Steam ($15.61)
5: Soapy
5: Meno
7: Dartanian
7: Zack
9: Logophobic
9: I
9: Detta
9: Phox
13: AJ
13: David
13: Orion
13: Tate
17: Rapheal
17: Julie
17: Aaron
17: Dustin
17: Skes
25: Conkles
25: Brian

Summit #1 Melee
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Summit/Summit #1 Melee.gif
1: Studmonger ($37.50)
2: Kmgamer ($22.50)
3: Steam ($9.75)
4: Tate ($5.25)
5: DTL
5: Fish
7: Dartanian
7: Meno
9: Orion
9: Mike
9: Conkles
9: L2
13: Zack
13: Detta
13: Rapheal

Summit #2 Brawl
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Summit/Summit #2 Brawl.gif
1: Fish ($76.50)
2: Dave! ($51.00)
3: Steam ($25.50)
4: Meno ($17.00)
5: Dart ($0.00)
5: I ($0.00)
7: Rubio
7: Soapy
9: Jose
9: Phox
9: Detta
9: Logophobic
13: Cooper
13: Skees
13: Lion

Summit #2 Melee
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Summit/Summit #2 Melee.gif
1: Izzy ($24.00)
2: Steam ($12.00)
3: Handsome Tim ($4.00)
4: Detta
5: Dave!
5: Skees
7: Cooper
7: Kid
13: Dogg
17: Kid

dettadeus

Smash Lord
>Got fourth in Melee
Something is wrong with the scene.

Dunno how I got 9th in both Brawl brackets though. Odd.

Are the doubles brackets going to be posted as well?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
**** these last few weeks of CS related classes.

I want sleep.

Like, not the lack of sleep that freshmen don't get during their first year or even second year. This is worse imo.

I wish there was a device that would read the code from my head and input it in for me.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I CAN ACTUALLY GO!!!! I WILL BE TIRED BUT I SHOULD BE THERE!!! BRAWRL!!!!!! MEEEELLLLEEEEE!!!!!! MAAAAAAHHHHHVVVEEEELLLLLL! very hyped right now.

Top Bottom