• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus, OH MELEE WEEKLIES..indefinite hiatus

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
dont worry tope, drephen wont show up to any smashfests

also, jesus christ ohio, you got ec vets moving into your state, get in shape and get better than illinois

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol @ trail, didn't I like **** you for free in both pools and crew battle at pound 3 while simultaneously asking who you were both times? ^_^

Also I'm in Ohio now... WHO WANTS TO MELEE?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh you're here. I wouldn't mind playing you some time.

There's a bar called Zeno's (where The Keist is currently hosting tournaments) where people play Marvel, SSFIV, MK and other games on Weds. I usually bring Brawl/- but I can play Melee there too.

:phone:

Big_R

Smash Champion
tope i have bigger questions. are u here for a job? and can u hook me up???

lol but srsly tho

Big_R

Smash Champion
well i think dipndotz plays.... u can try drew. idk yo. its too dumb when i play cuz my fingers no longer keep up with my mind so i dont feel into it haha

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol @ trail, didn't I like **** you for free in both pools and crew battle at pound 3 while simultaneously asking who you were both times? ^_^

Also I'm in Ohio now... WHO WANTS TO MELEE?
lol i don't even remember playing you... nor do i know what char you play? but if ur talkin about pound 3... that was me coming back frmo over a year off from smash.... bring it on big papa ***** hochi ready to roll son

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean, I can have some people over if you guys wanna play. I live in such a nice location.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yo Tope, Imma be at Zeno's if you want to play tonight like 6-10 or longer. Place stays open to like 2 tho. People play SSFIV4 and Marvel 3 alot too.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Damn, I wish I had seen this earlier in the day.

Yo, whoever wants to play hit me up.

804-307-7029

soap

Smash Hero
My weeks are ****ed timewise. I do wanna start playing again tho. Weekends. My controller like melted in my trunk..anyone know a good site 2 buy?
I don't want silver.

Big_R

Smash Champion
ya soaps controller melted. only his one controller tho. not any other decently working controller he was thinking about purchasing. never did that happen.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dude I once had a nightmare about my controller melting in my car trunk... then I read soap's post... shiiiiit

soap

Smash Hero
ya soaps controller melted. only his one controller tho. not any other decently working controller he was thinking about purchasing. never did that happen.
I'll buy you a new one if you promise to train with me once a week

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wanna play with these Big people in this thread.

I wonder if they're bigger than me.

Big_R

Smash Champion
chiminy christmas im not gooooood! but w/e i will play if and when i see soap purchase me a controller. boom there that's all u get from me

Top Bottom