• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combination of Domination

swordgard

Smash Hero
look tourneys are old news, the same shit is gonna happen as usual MK will be all of top 5. lets talk about something actually interesting, CREWS

so are we gonna do GTA vs montreal crews? im assuming montreal will be holy, SG, guard, and who else? please lets not skimp on crews its the one breath of fresh air and hype

and also york vs hamilton, hamilton are you up???
york is me, tinny, joe, jmo, cmedu.

also, im gonna be there at 12 doin nothin since im not joining doubles, so can some ppl friendly me till 2 and help get me back into itt
Top 5 all MK?

You sir have not been checking the attending list so far well enough.

Top 5 will most likely have 3 non-MK players.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
so are we gonna do GTA vs montreal crews?
That **** would just be so unbalanced LOL

If ANY crew battle is going down, it has to be Ontario vs Quebec since they got some good numbers and rep coming down. 5 vs 5, it;'s gotta go down.
Better :glare:

A stick for smash would be LOL

:phone:
You need at least 2 sticks (or w/e the movement part is called) on the stick to make that **** work since brawl uses 2 sticks already (control stick & c stick).

Top 5 all MK?

You sir have not been checking the attending list so far well enough.

Top 5 will most likely have 3 non-MK players.
^ THIS

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo whos hacked wii was used in whitby vs hamilton? the music on it is sick i wanna play on that one

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can't make it. After paying my phone I'll be completely broke again.

Also kind of bothered by Norfair being banned as well.

Y'know, you had another option of banning something other than Norfair.

And if you banned it, maybe another stage or two could be legal.

Metaknight

Also at something like a page back, if you secondary Metaknight I consider you a Metaknight main and a secondary of whatever else you play. No exceptions. doesnthatethecharacteratallnopenotatall

Eire

Smash Rookie
oh you meant "controller"... When you say "stick" in the fighting game community bro, they're gonna think you're talkin' about like a pad with the joystick and 6 buttons. Which, AFAIK is not available for any of the smash games, not usually anyways.
that is why i used plural form, "sticks"... gamepad, controller, ctr, sticks... you're over-analyzing the situation... i need the thing you plug into the gamecube in order to make your character perform movement/actions lol. anyways if someone can help me out that'd be much appreciated, talk ta ye :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
any cars still open?? my ride bailed so atm i cant reach

edit:just got word mtl car got ***** and now they might not make it too? da fugg

buenob

Smash Lord
Slightly less hype...

@MTL - get us some updates so we can try to help!! No johns u guys better show

swordgard

Smash Hero
Updates: I am currently on a very comfortable train because due to my 1 week foresight I chose not to go into that car.

Will be at GI's tonight to play a few friendlies.

Ontario vs swordgard, I got them crews.

CroBeastness

Smash Rookie
i was watching some of the whitby vs hamilton videos and noticed one of them would kill themselves at the beginning on purpose and have a stock disatvantage. i didnt see this anywhere in the rule set so what is the meaning behind this

buenob

Smash Lord
Your stock carries over from match to match. If you watch them in order you will see.

CONR

Smash Rookie
doof is coming :) so is his friend, noem. sorry for the late notice

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
So I have 3 more confirmed to come. They're "Snow Shard", "Cr0wbaR" and "Samo." They're all signing up for the SSBB singles and doubles.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Who wants to wifi me for last minute practice?

And do you guys need any extra help setting up? ill come early as long as me and nick dont have to walk 2 kms with tv's lol

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
please dont tell me stocks carry over in tmrw's tournaments
It was a crew battle. Everyone gets 3 stocks, and percentages are reset at the end of each game.

Edit

Not coming, but a couple predictions:

Quebec doesnt win.

Tin makes GF

Iliad commentary wins. Is there a livestream?

crypticsushi

Smash Rookie
Since the schedule still says "tentative" I thought I'd check... Brawl singles are still starting at 2 right?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ran into swordgard on the subway and he alerted me to this! Texted brose but he didn't answer, I figure if I can catch a ride with him I might show for the lolz.
If anyone knows that maybe he is or isn't coming, let me know.

Top Bottom