• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa! (Feat. Papa Mink, Gallax, Kyon, D-Tizzle, 2-D Jeff and HRNizzle)

How much would you like to pay for Singles and Doubles?

• Total voters

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I dont know how much help would be as a coach vs IC. I am not well versed in that MU yet.

Though i will not agree that Falco vs Zss is easy its even at the very top of the meta game but not easy for Zss. Not even close. If the MU feels easy for a zss then its because the Zss is a much better player. There are things that zss can do to take advantage of falco that can help bring the MU closer to Even.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
angry gary is hilarious to me. I love it (except when its directed at me, and even then I chuckle alittle)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol @ Jeff

tony jr im down to play AE when I return from surge...honestly, apart of me wants to say forget surge and just come this all day. You rarely get hype smash tourneys anymore :laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Soooooooooooooooo druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk................

Redfox & I will **** u all

#ThatIsAll

Goodnight

:sonic:

O n Imma go 0-5

Yeah... Pools right?

Ok #Winning

Aye.... Ummmm.. soooooooo Calvo kinda stole y Brawl and hasn't given it back yet.... So no setup 4 me

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I forgot that lynx is a big ***** at customer service. Thank god for my iPad2, lmao.
Now I know how to get there, see you tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright. I'll stop by sometime after 8 to play some games. I'll bring my stick too if you're bringing AE, tony

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Cool.

Idk when i'll be home, if it's dead at work i'll more than likely get cut. And when i do i'll be bringing Redfox and Copter, we'll set up the stream and ****.

REMEMBER TO BRING PILLOWS AND BLANKETS

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ryan has work at 5.

Tony/david are coming around 7:30.

Redfox/copter are coming when mink gets off whenever that may be.

I'm already here.

Dunno about awal/gallax/tony/ etc.

Top Bottom