• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's 5-5-5

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
My opinion is that the inability to continue playing based on legitimate medical concerns is an excuse to not finish. They split, but whoever was in winners ended up getting more money anyway, at least that is what it looks like based on the results.

Neo/Coney/Anybody that saw Neo's hand(s), please contact me for details.
This isn't a "well I decided to" type of thing, but more or less a physical impediment so to speak, and I don't think he could've predicted when the pain would've started. And yes, I saw it spaz out. If he didn't have said impediment, I'm pretty sure they actually wouldn't have split and would have actually played it out, but I think it was a good decision in preventing it from getting worse in this case.

Shoutouts in a bit, another emergency came up here.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
1) Omni - Tight.
1) NEO - Good work, man. Don't overwork that arm. Still need your help refining my MK, but I promise I'll surpass baby Anti status soon. This game does suck, tho'.
3) Seagull - Good stuff. Lol we had a pretty interesting set. Lots of comebacks.
4) Takeover - Still mad at you for using Wario against NEO. Wtf, man. Play to win. None of that, "But I like Wario" bullcrap.
5) Kaffei4Lunch - Nice job hittin' 5th! Tying with our #2 in the region. Daaamn
5) Logic - Control your emotions.
7) Pink Fresh - Pinky Fresh. Good seeing you again man. Hit me up if you need any tips with MK.
7) NOID - <3
9) EE - Finally got to practice with you alot. You don't have many bad habits. Just keep playing and FOCUS on the certain ones I pointed out. Eliminate them one by one and you'll become gdlk.
9) Lol. - We'll train soon!
9) Slikvik - Les Twins are tight.
9) SSR - Hey guy.
13) Tiger - Gosh, you're such a noob. :awesome: I was spazzing out at how much you improved. Sorry I beat your boyfriend up so bad. :cool:
13) Luckay4Lyphe - Good seeing you there, dude.
17) Bionic - Start out with watching the videos dude. Lots and lots of them. Then get a really good control of your MK.

Zak - Thanks for everything dude. I wish you entered Singles! But we wrecked in teams. Our synergy is on point.
Danny - LOVE U MAN
Exdia - Good seeing you again dude.

3) Seagull - Gotta prove everyone wrong, don't ya? Well good **** and keep it up. It must be the 3" penis
lmfao, dat jewish callout

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You say that as if Ganondorf is the only character affected by this rule. There are several other characters to take into consideration.

Anyway if you want to seriously discuss this, you can take this up in the Unity Ruleset ver 1.3 Discussion Thread or message me in some other fashion.

Just want to say good stuff to Seagull for taking 3rd and its unfortunate about Neo's hand/arm. Hope he gets better.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Would like to see more people enter singles! It's only 5 bucks guys. Korn, exdia, boss, Coney, sassy! Plus most of you had a good shot at winning something anyways. Also lie/gimr/aposl couldn't be there but put all that together and you have 30+

Hopefully I can get a venue together soon :( getting one that doesn't **** you is very difficult these days.

Bloody, please remember that ganon winning to begin with was a poor judgment. I pushed very hard for the suicide rule to be as the game determines, because it is what the game says why do we artificially choose the winner?

:phone:

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Joe. I'm sure no one here, ex for maybe 1 person(from our region) and some other brawl players that are not in our region, care about your penis size :p. If they do they are probably thinking "wow I can feel better about my self because my penis is a little bigger than 3 inches". So in actuallity you are making ppl feel better about themselves!!! But we know the real truff •_•.

ADHD

Smash Hero
LOL at people seriously trying to analyze Neo's hands.

What has this community come to?

M

MysteryTigerTeen

It's an inside joke she made up with SSR. If you win "Big penis". If you lose "Small penis". And 3rd meant I had a 3 inch **** @___@. Damn it Caitieeeeeeee.

Don't worry Joe. I'm sure no one here, ex for maybe chu and some other brawl players that are not in our region, care about your penis size :p. If they do they are probably thinking "wow I can feel better about my self because my penis is a little bigger than 3 inches". So in actuallity you are making ppl feel better about themselves!!! But we know the real truff •_•.

'is dieing' XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes joe, let them feel better for your very small penis :cool:

LOL at people seriously trying to analyze Neo's hands.

What has this community come to?

Boredom is your answer kind sir ;3

Coney

Smash Master
oh btw just wanted to say

thank you guys for making this event so much less of a headache than it had to be. there was very little mess for me to clean up, and my tournament duties consisted of making and announcing the bracket matches, and then letting you guys do your thing. thank you for reporting and continuing the bracket, for bringing setups, for finishing way ahead of time.

Would anybody be capable of providing a ride for Poyo and I, in the future, to events? I'd hate to continue to request my father to do it, with his long-term spinal injury. I just want to know if anybody would be capable and willing to do it, for the next event that Coney host. We'll, of course, pay for gas. I find that asking now, instead of a week before the next event, would probably convenience everybody moreso. x_x.
Name your city. No guarantees

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Would like to see more people enter singles! It's only 5 bucks guys. Korn, exdia, boss, Coney, sassy! Plus most of you had a good shot at winning something anyways. Also lie/gimr/aposl couldn't be there but put all that together and you have 30+
sorry, I don't like wasting money when I can't win

I would enter, if I actually enjoy the game now days..

Name your city. No guarantees
they live in Oxon Hills, MD

LOL at my avatar..
word................... :embarrass:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
sorry, I don't like wasting money when I can't win

I would enter, if I actually enjoy the game now days..

they live in Oxon Hills, MD

word................... :embarrass:
get a job! then u can waste all da money u want

What do you think about sitting next to a computer taking notes and hitting record/stop? I want to get lots of stuff up on youtube as my first priority, but secondly to get myself on my channel too. Want to record for me so I can enter an event?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bio could enter and record for you probably Zant. He's good at multi-tasking. I'd do it, but I got my own upload/record service and don't wanna take away vids I could be recording and uploading =X. Sorry Roger lol.

I was going to yesterday, but his house seems a bit too crowded for multi people recording. I need space. Or to stop whining and accept not recording a few games

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I was going to yesterday, but his house seems a bit too crowded for multi people recording. I need space. Or to stop whining and accept not recording a few games
I think as long as you record the loser's finals, grand finals, winner's finals, and matches that seem important then all is well. I can always be the one to record matches via saving replays and recording/uploading them to my channel. Then you could play too.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I like how that didn't happen yesterday
I wanted to play on your setup, but both parties must agree to having their stuff recorded. Me and Omni just plum forgot. Neo didn't want to play on your setup cause he said it was laggier. Omni and Neo didn't play out grand finals for reasons stated earlier. Sorry brah.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The recording definitely creates a frame or 2 lag zant

I see this in my own recording. IMO no johns though, adjust and play. Matches being recorded is such a good thing. I wouldn't mind playing on anyones setups, even slightly laggy LCDs

I've never felt any delay in my recording setups. Not even the Melee players (barring only 2 times I can think of, this is probably the 3rd mention ever) mention anything about lag. And I've been recording for 1.5 years right now

I just... disbelieve anyone thinks my recording setups cause lag

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
anytime you have a splitter there is delay in sending the signals to both places

NEO is a bit paranoid about it but i can adjust to anything offline. Online though is a different story

But I used s-video for recording and the yellow cable for the TV. Is that still splitting?

Top Bottom