• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations dabuz! The Tourney that lasted 2 MONTHS Is Finally Over! Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys I'm finally back (again).

Contrary to IsmaR's speculation, no, it hasn't been cancelled, and it's not dying. I've just had a lot on my plate. But I'm still determined to go through with this.

Paladin, since Falconflier vouched for you, I guess I'll let you join. Falconflier, you're in. So are you IsmaR.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Well, I don't fit the post requirements, but I suppose signing up wouldn't hurt since it appears you need a few more people in order to start this. If you do let me in, I can promise that I'll do my matches whenever I get the first chance. I can't really expect anyone to vouch for me since I've only been in like 3 other online tournaments, but I always PM/VM my opponent on the first day of the round, so if you accept me I won't just forget about this. In terms of skill I'm okay, not like amazing or anything, but I've always won at least one set in my past tournaments.

Captain L/Lando/5370-0129-8104/ :pikachu2:

If I still need a vouch, I suppose there are a few people I could ask.

★Chaos★

Smash Journeyman
A place Where Robos live Happily Ever After
gunmasterlombardi is way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo legit.

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
gunmasterlombardi is way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo legit.
who is gunmasterlombardi>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Those join requirements are ridiculous. They require that someone should post over once a day, which is kind of unreasonable imo.

Those join requirements are ridiculous. They require that someone should post over once a day, which is kind of unreasonable imo.
How is that unreasonable? Frequenting any social thread will get you ~5+ posts easily. Plus, there's always GBD. It's not that hard when you think about it. :/

Javon89

Smash Ace
Errr well I wanna sight up but there's that post requirement, are you willing to make an exception? If not can anyone vouch for me?

Javon89/REDUX/ 3050-7372-5170/ Mario, Diddy, Kirby

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How is that unreasonable? Frequenting any social thread will get you ~5+ posts easily. Plus, there's always GBD. It's not that hard when you think about it. :/
Lol? It's unreasonable because 1 post a day is more than enough activity. It means they are on everyday, that's all you should really hope for.

Mewter

Smash Master
Haha, Dabuz is in. Good game my good sirs/madams.

Anyways, I'll vouch for Captain L. He's a pretty good Brawler!

OKAY

All the slots are filled, so I'll try to get brackets up tommorow or Thursday. Let me just edit the OP.

Okay, well, when doing your matches against someone, it's best two out of three. But there is no Loser's Bracket. So it's a kind of single elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom