• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations dabuz! The Tourney that lasted 2 MONTHS Is Finally Over! Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem, well, you see, you advanced to Round 2, and so did dabuz. So I used a program on my comp to randomly make pairs for brackets, and you got paired with him. So it's not seeded, if that's what you're asking. Quite simple really. >__>

GunMasterLombardi, Commander_Beef, thegreatkazoo, IsmaR, this is your last day to get your matches done.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
If Commander_Beef does not show tomorrow then we'll coin flip it. He hasn't been communicating w/ me and I had no heart 4 this tourney so I'll forfeit, AS LONG AS BEEF SHOWS UP TOMORROW TO COMMENT. :samus2:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's 9:53 here, I said if we don't catch each other(you never replied and I've been on all day/invisibleftw), and you could've at least give me a VM <_<

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Giving thegreatkazoo the match 'cause I don't want to embarrass him again.

Sry but I just stopped caring 'bout this tourney w/ it being dead then revived constantly.:samus2:
The f**k is that supposed to mean? I don't use ROB on both sets and, you squeak a 2-1 win, and all of a sudden you are running a train on me?

Some very big words there, pal. That sounds like a MM challenge...

Oh yeah, stop posting characters on the end of your posts, it makes you look like a tool.

Kthx.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i beat thegreatkazoo 3-0
Confirming this...

Still need to close out better still. Though I do think you were holding a little back (Olimar only in the 1st match? Odd.)

Anyways, props for winning with Samus, as I didn't think that could be done.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
yeah, i kinda wanted to try out my samus cause i picked her up after dropping her 16 months ago xD

so didn't really need my olimar >_>

Ugg

Smash Champion
The f**k is that supposed to mean? I don't use ROB on both sets and, you squeak a 2-1 win, and all of a sudden you are running a train on me?

Some very big words there, pal. That sounds like a MM challenge...

Oh yeah, stop posting characters on the end of your posts, it makes you look like a tool.

Kthx.
Kazoo, tellin' it like it is.

I'm finally back from midmother****ingterms.

So yeah. Dabuz, just register me as a Wii friend to get your prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom