• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
ahh! awesome Rep....
yes...that would be cool....
im always looking for smashers....i sadly...only know 2 :(

isnt there ANYONE near middletown? >.<

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey V, when you get a chance, could you edit my info so that my characters are Ice Climbers/Roy instead of Roy/Luigi? Thanks, and have a good semester!

Rep

Smash Apprentice
All rocky hill / hartford / middletown smashers could get together in middletown or rocky hill. Rocky hill's like 30 minutes away from me, not a bad drive. your place, brookman? :)

_V_

Smash Ace
Hey V, when you get a chance, could you edit my info so that my characters are Ice Climbers/Roy instead of Roy/Luigi? Thanks, and have a good semester!
I changed it for you Jam! Eventually I will organize the list of players by the town they are from and list the towns alphabetically or something, but I don't have time right now. I figure that would make it easier for people to see where the closest people to play are.

Also would anyone be interested in attending a tournament in late September up at my school? I am looking to put one together and wanted to see if anyone from the boards would attend.

Aiser

Smash Lord
V could you add Falco to the list of characters I use..>_____> *jumped on the space animal banwaggon*

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
shminkledorf
Naugy FO LIFE SON
Marth (better than Jake), Falco (better than Mike), Fox (better than Jake), Falcon (better than no one), Doc (better than SPAWN), Yoshi (Better than Cort), LInk (Better than Aiser)

Rep

Smash Apprentice
whao whoa... Yoshi better than Cort? I think your shoes are getting a little big for ya

Aiser

Smash Lord
Better Link then me? I think not. I sir challenge you to a money match and no monoply money this time either! >_>;

_V_

Smash Ace
Updated...thanks to Pit is Back (Cookie) for alphabetizing the list for me ^^

School = no time for anything.

I hope everyone is keeping their skills sharp. I'm going to work on setting up that tournament up here soon. I want to see all my CT smashing buddies again!

Cort

Apple Head
My house isn't very good for having many people come over and smash. 1 or 2 is fine though. I'll also answer any questions and stuff and be all nice and cute =^_^= But I probably won't help you unless you ask specifics.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
So you live in middletown PIT? If you can get to the community college with ur cube, we could play smash. I've got an hour and half free every tuesday and thursday. what's your schedule like?

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
lol
if i DID get my cube to middlesex.....then what?
im no sure that a professer will just let people need and play games....
lol
well i tuesday and thrusday i have two classes right next to each other......
which is 9:30-12:20
yea.........................>.>

EDIT: O_o when did i tell you i went to middlesex? lol...my memory is horrible T_T

Cort

Apple Head
Lol I just reported Aiser for spam. I suggest we all do so and hopefully his post count will be reset.

To stay on topic//

CT smashers suck.

Aiser

Smash Lord
I thought vermont sucked more then us? and cort >_> -1 from my 1400? kay <_<

edit: *tries to report himself for spam.*

edit2: I just reported myself for spamming.

Brookman

Smash Hero
yea, sucking is a term reserved for somewhat decent players, I think we need some adjectives to describe how bad you are at this game

squaminator

Smash Ace
i don't wanna suck either!!!
crycrycrycrycrycyrcyrcyrcyrycyrycry

i'm going to be in the same town as mofo, so maybe he can teach me to not suck!
lolyeahright

aim is nuclearwolf12345. sorry for the update.

Top Bottom