• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

TrickyLocke

Smash Rookie
I'll be home from work in a bit and signed onto AIM. Drop me a line then. (my job doesn't give me access to AIM or Myspace or that rot :p )

Cort

Apple Head
What's funny is any mouse will do, but if it makes you feel better about yourself.

(Anyone play SC? Boxer used a regular microsoft rolly ball mouse >_>)

Yay for more CT players!

Brookman

Smash Hero
yea and sometimes I like to attempt ridiculous edge-guards which normally result in my dying when I could just hang on the edge

Aiser

Smash Lord
sometimes I like to attempt wall of pain with link norammly results in me just missing the edge. <_<

edit: also I'm planning on going to that place in manchester (can't remember hte name right now) to see if they'll be interested in hosting another event soon, if I do is anyone interested? >_>

Cort

Apple Head
That PC Arena place in Manchester Mall? That place would probably like hosting another event. They said they were gonna get more TVs and stuff setup so things like this would happen.

Brookman

Smash Hero
they said that they were going tto hold one in about a month after the last one... 2 months later...

btw their website got hacked

Aiser

Smash Lord
Well I'll get on their case about it, since I go to buckland alot. <_<SIdes I'm most likely getting a job in the mall too so yeah a good alternative till DM is up and ready.

Cort

Apple Head
That place would probably better if they got a lot of TVs and such, it's closer to a lot of CT smashers than DM in Wallingford is.

lmao @ their site getting hacked

Just goes to show how terrible CT smashers are, somehow.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Then go play people lol.

Yeah p.c gaming arena sucks when it comes to T.Vs I remember during friendlies it was hard to get a tv and keep it and such.

Also side note, last event spawn and I were playing on a T.V and this guy came up to us like. "This T.Vs not for playing!" obviously wasn't an employee and yeah >_> spawn and I got a chuckle from it.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't understand what's so funny, Aiser.

Man, now I really hope that place in Buckland starts getting their act together. It might be the new DM unless Wallingford DM blows us out of the water with it's new location/setup.

Aiser

Smash Lord
You would have had to been there I guess, I guess it was his tone of voice and the fact I find humor in everything.

Also DMs new location do they have a building to them selfs now? or is it still in a mall?

Brookman

Smash Hero
DM is opening up on route 5, which is right off the highway. ALSO it will have it's own location, ridiculous store hours (open all night for lock ins on occasion) etc, DM is free from thse stupid rules of the stupid meriden mall, thank the lord,.. Smash in CT might get pretty ok.

Aiser

Smash Lord
No you're all wrong, I do. My marth got ***** by the worst yoshi in existance. >_>

Cort

Apple Head
I had the luckiest possible bracket I could of had, give or take a round.

I could have easily taken dead last in that tourny. >_>

I think it's only me and Brookman because we're almost decent tournament players and we blow chunks anyways.

Cort

Apple Head
I also destroyed Rob$ in crews, but Peach does so well against ICs/Falco...

Man I can't wait until this Friday. Drunken monkey ball with PC ^^

_V_

Smash Ace
As whole...our state is terrible when it comes to playing Melee. Brookman, Cort, and Mofo are the only ones keeping us from being exiled from the Smash community.

Cort

Apple Head
There's a ridiculous amount of ways to hold the controller right, and I rarely ever use the c-stick.

Top Bottom