• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
So I've watched the first 2 episodes of Breaking Bad and while I think it's well written and interesting, I just find it so horribly depressing. Anyone else watched it? I'm curious if the tone changes or if it's more of the same and that I should find a different show to fill the void left by catching up on Dexter.
Walt is a monster.

any mad men and the walking dead fans?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea, I forget who I was describing the show to, but I was talking about it and I was like, "it's really ****ing depressing and sad and ****, and then there'll just be these random scenes where you take yourself out of the greater story for a couple seconds and start laughing at the high school science teacher in a button up and tighty whities in the middle of the desert preparing to face down police cars with a hand gun."

but mostly I find myself too engrossed in the story to find those scenes funny and instead just find them even sadder.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah no thread really comes close.

Speaking of people who consistently make this thread awesome.

Toasty Enver Toasty Toast Tostada I summon thee fuucking LOOOOOOOOOOOADED self.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
This is totally the best thread and I wish it still counted towards my epeen. post count.
-DD

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It was certainly inspired by it.

The fact that my next dance music mix to be released is all themed around the 80s is moreso the part of it.

I do really want to see the movie though, I've heard good things even though I always mock Don Lafontaine's voice everytime I see the trailer...

"In a world... where everyone wears track-jackets..."

Top Bottom