• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Hells yea, so I just got a car today, and I'm up for some smash!!! Anyone live around the area of middletown, eh upwards of like meriden? Brookman, u live pretty close, drive down and we can play at PIT's house (Yeah, I just volunteered him), and if u don't have a car maybe I can pick you up. We need to get together and just play some friendlies... Well, maybe a little more than some.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
If that's true, i'm gunna kill him in real life, cuz the guy who killed my brother smelled like poo and left traces of his scent on the corpse. "My name is Rep... you killed my brother and you smell like ****, prepare to die."

Joseith

Smash Cadet
HEY! Yeah, I live in CT as much as I like to hide it. I am teh noobsauce, but I'll eventually start to try getting better.

GrowlCrowl

Smash Rookie
hey...new here but

name is GC
from rocky hill (currently at uconn in storrs though)
I play as jiggly
aim:growlcrowl

i suck :-/

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I might be transferring to Uconn soon, I'll happily OWN J0... err Practice. Yeah, practice is good :)

Rep

Smash Apprentice
You mean you wouldn't mind having like 10 people over your house for smash?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
no problem bro, it'll be a sweet bro.
Wait... you're from rocky hill... you must be lying about sucking, cuz brookman's from rocky hill too... **** pros saying they suck.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
A few people from my area that don't really use these forums that u could put on the player finder, V.
Ent, Ganon / Doc, East Haddam, Aim xxshadowreignxx
Tim, Samus, East Haddam,
Bone, Sheik / Zelda, East Haddam, Aim batbrat85
Juh-Nawl, Doc / Ganon, East Haddam

GrowlCrowl

Smash Rookie
brookman lives ~ a mile away from me
never played smash with brookman :-/ Have and do play with JC a lotttt though
and... I'm not lying about me sucking cause I'm far from pro lol

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Is JC the big black guy that hangs out with brookman? If it is, he was the one posing as PC chris and bob money. He was pretty good, can you beat him?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Ah. Then it'd be a good match between you and I. I think we were like 1-1, me and him. I think he's a little better though.

Cort

Apple Head
Cool, more CT players. Master your technical game and play people you're comfortable playing. Get better etc.

Cort

Apple Head
Me/Blue/Brookman went to Mofo's after leaving PC's and it was fun times.

Brookman was petting Mofo's weiner and it had a flaring erection, it was really funny.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Master technical skills... Yeah i'll get on that. Gotta learn Luigi's wavedash first. However Cort, you say "Play people you're comfortable playing"... I'd say that's bad advice. Fighting someone you can't predict very well certainly helps you advance quicker. I think I got more out of VLS in 2 days than I'd have gotten in like 2 months of playing with my buds.

Aiser

Smash Lord
playing people you're compfortable playing is good advise in the beginning. that way you get use to it, so when you play new people you're not worried to much. I play with spawn alot, and I use to be hella nervous now I'm really not. <_<

Cort

Apple Head
Getting ***** over and over and over doesn't really help that much unless you have a really focused mindset and actually try real hard, that is after your tech skill is really up to par.

Having someone around your skill level to play is real good for staying in shape, so to say..

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, I had a blast getting ***** over and over. It was like an all you can **** buffet.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah, I love getting *****. It reminds me of how bad I am.

You need to learn your tech like the back of your hand and then apply it over and over in matches against humans. Then you just need to play as many people as you can..

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Playing someone drastically lower than you doesn't help much, agreed, but playing someone a little above you or perhaps just a little below you helps. Usually out of a group one person will be much better than the rest of the group, and therefore cannot advance as long as he fights the same people. I'm one of those.

Top Bottom