• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
b0nn0r cakes, b0shi face where u at

WHERE U AT b0nn0r!!! really fun team friendlies at wcsl cool chillin wit u dawg! ur an adult!!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
if this is on the 27th i'm there. anyone wanna team? i just plan on counter picking great bay all day

edit: think twice before stealing my rules connor haha. but seriously leave it on, that stage is ****

Sleepy

Smash Ace
if this is on the 27th i'm there. anyone wanna team? i just plan on counter picking great bay all day

edit: think twice before stealing my rules connor haha. but seriously leave it on, that stage is ****
I could use a teammate, I'll use marth or ganon in teams

not that I'm worth anything in teams

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
P

if you are reading this

want to do something similar as the time I went with you? I have soooo many questions I want to ask you regarding sheik/smash in general

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
HugS is coming to this and he needs a partner!

HugS(12:55:05 AM): team with me, and I will make your wildest dreams come true

Kira-

Smash Champion
money matches are so good

i just recently realized this

helps you get way better too

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea man it sucks there was hardly anytime to play cant wait to play you next time

and man sethlon was so good and i know how you felt i didnt find out you could CC roys down tilt after our set

aznforce817

Smash Lord
sure. what of my characters do u want? fox, falco? im also trying to get my marth and shiek good enough for tournament.

Also CONNOR! do u know where u put my jacket that i let u borrow on the first night??? i cant find it.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
sure. what of my characters do u want? fox, falco? im also trying to get my marth and shiek good enough for tournament.

Also CONNOR! do u know where u put my jacket that i let u borrow on the first night??? i cant find it.
marth, if you wouldn't mind. I'm trying to get better against marths. The decision is ultimately up to you of course

Top Bottom