• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Another announcement: I will NOT be using my big screen tv so do not ask me if you can use it! There will be no setups outside for friendlies unless people bring extension cords. People constantly asking me for more set ups when I can't provide anymore got very annoying the first time. You know who you are :mad:

DontLoseUrLuggage

Smash Cadet
well everyone loves more TVs, even if they're outside, so we just need to bring extension cords?
how many TVs can you fit in you garage?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
4 comfortably. If people want extra set ups outside, I'm gonna need extension cords. I'm not gonna waive the venue fee though.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I don't know how much tarp I would need and how much it would cost!

edit: tarp ranges from $20 to $100+. I'm gonna measure and see how much tarp I will need and calculate accordingly. I might have to make the venue fee $3 for a bit if I end up spending a lot of money on it. I think it's a good tradeoff. $1 from everyone but there'll be atleast 3 more guaranteed set ups. I'd buy extension cords and everything for the next tournament.

LuCKy

Smash Master
****!

i need a team mate :]

connor? midgey?

and scar ! way to get ****ed up by some hyenas . . . *******

and im bringing a set up connor

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm gonna make the venue fee $3 for a while and start looking to buy a tarp before this Saturday.

Psycho, Stab, Lucky and Lanstar will be getting their venue fees waived. Thanks to everyone for volunteering to bring set ups so quickly!

D

Deleted member

I'll bring a setup (gamecube +melee only)

hope somebody nice brings a lot of extension cords

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
nah man I would never make it brawl. I love my melee.

ahaha Kevin! I miss hanging out with you.

LuCKy

Smash Master
sorry joe,p aimed me before you posted :[

if theres a tourney next week im down though

since ima go to as many tourneys as i can before school starts

and also!! midgeyyyyy! can i go to ur house like friday ? maybe thursday o.o ill buy you lunch . . .if you pick me up from the metro station again lol <33

-edit and connor, i have a big *** tarp lol if you want me to bring it i can try

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
sorry joe,p aimed me before you posted :[

if theres a tourney next week im down though

since ima go to as many tourneys as i can before school starts

and also!! midgeyyyyy! can i go to ur house like friday ? maybe thursday o.o ill buy you lunch . . .if you pick me up from the metro station again lol <33

-edit and connor, i have a big *** tarp lol if you want me to bring it i can try
I don't mind if you come just tell me when you're coming and when you need to be picked up.

text/call me or something i might not see your post

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay so before I go and buy the tarp tomorrow, I need to know how to set the tarp up cuz my roof is slanted. how am I gonna put it up and keep it up? (that's what she said) I need help! tape? heavy stuff?

edit: Joey, if you can bring your big *** tarp, that'd be great but I'd still need to know how to keep it on the roof the whole day. another question is, would I be able to keep it? or are you just gonna bring it this one time? I need to know these things Joey!

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
hi psycho :D
hi psycho.... i'd like to go ahead and tell you that................. IM L!

lol I just saw deathnote in english and that scene was hilarious!

Edit: hey connor do you have an N64 we could use for ssb?

me lovage and s2j wanna play! along with some other people who get tired of getting ***** in melee.

and also if i come i'll bring a full setup, and if we can't use your N64 I'll bring mine, but it would be nice if we could use yours.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
nah I don't have a 64. that game sucks :p

I'll be buying the tarp today and I'm gonna attempt to put it up. I'll tell you guys how it goes later on.

Top Bottom