• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CONSOLE Player Tier List

Battlecow

Play to Win
Fynal's gonna be down in Frisco visiting relatives, so I figure I'll hitch with him when he goes and then get to antioch somehow.

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
Fynal's gonna be down in Frisco visiting relatives, so I figure I'll hitch with him when he goes and then get to antioch somehow.
If your coming to SF, you have to tell me because I am Emeryville which is a puddle hop away. I so want to play against a Doug. =P.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
BART yo (it's a train system that goes through most of the bay area).

Also I'll personally pick you up (if I'm going to be in the bay area at that time ... I might go somewhere else for the summer).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Turns out it's some kind of "family" thing, and they don't consider me family. My feelings are so hurt =p.

Looks like the 2100 mile road trip's back on the menu, or else maybe I'll scrape together enough ill-gotten frequent flier miles for a plane trip.

And I'll take you up on that, Ballin'. And blade, if you wanna play me, you better get yo *** down to Antioch!

Edit: lol just realized this wasn't the Genesis thread.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
I'd say Tigerbombz is right around Superbooms skill, maybe SuperBoom is better but I feel tigerbombz deserves a spot up there. Then there is this guy who is supposedly as good as Isai named JaimeHR (Alancitu?) Idk on youtube.
He should be up in the A tier
Tafokins and Tatuman << Not sure if I spelled their names right.
Are about C or D tier

and then sorry to say it but Park is like Ganon, with a G tier.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I'd say Tigerbombz is right around Superbooms skill, maybe SuperBoom is better but I feel tigerbombz deserves a spot up there. Then there is this guy who is supposedly as good as Isai named JaimeHR (Alancitu?) Idk on youtube.
Are about C or D tier
lolwut.
alancitu is in the same tier as Boom Imo, JaimeHR is another player who *might* be there too, and tiger is not as good
and how you can put tafokints and tatuman in the same sentence xP tatuman is a very good japanese player and tafo is/was a nub, dunno about now though.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i think i'll **** u in yoshi dittos

trigger also belongs in A tier even though he disappeared
from what ive heard and seen online, hes really good and would belong in B tier. I just havent played him personally so thats why i didnt include him.

This will all be settled at Genesis 2 xD

Unless you're a n00b.
im stoked! cant wait to play all yall!

make a K tier: add me and all of the keyboard only scrubs :p
once i play u guys, i will haha

what is this, I don't even

I'm pissed! XD

It's cool though. Forgot calling off work, I'm gonna quit to go to Genesis 2!

DO IT! haha

i wanna play ur hax luigi again :)

I really wanna play Tiger, s2j, and ballin. Why does Cali get all the love??

I'm actually gonna try and come soon tho.

Also, Darth where would you put my friend skamastaG on that list? Just curious
u forgot about isai haha.

oh yeah, i forgot about skamastaG. ill add him to the list, but i would put him somewhere in D tier.

Yo, how come I don't there still..... sigh..... I lost my phone with all your guys numbers and have failed at getting back in the loop...... saw this post and was like I gotta get higher on that list. I've been practicing all the same, and have hit a new level now I think. So darth, hit me up and I wanna see if you'll put me higher on the list then.
dude, im down. i thought u had quit playin smash cuz i hadnt heard from u in a while. ill hit u up soon tho, so we can have a smashfest or something

like ballin said, u can get from frisco to Antioch easily taking BART. also, i can pick u up from the Antioch BART station, no problem

Are about C or D tier

and then sorry to say it but Park is like Ganon, with a G tier.
i would add all those players to my list if i play them

YoLeo

Smash Rookie
Yee.

Man Jaime, I lose a set 1-2 to you in my first tourney and I get nerfed to below you??? Haha it's ok, I guess tourneys are what counts. We shall meet again, I have improved significantly :D

Blade689

Smash Journeyman
I didn't quit per-say...... more of having 40 hours of class on top of a couple side projects took all of my time for about 2 months..... didn't do much else but sleep and eat.

I've been practicing though. After playing at concord I realized a lot about basic movement that I overlooked and my game became a lot stronger. I went back to basics and worked my game back up again. Hopefully it will show.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Yee.

Man Jaime, I lose a set 1-2 to you in my first tourney and I get nerfed to below you??? Haha it's ok, I guess tourneys are what counts. We shall meet again, I have improved significantly :D
haha, it aint even like that. i took our friendlies from Vallejo and the other matches you played at the tourney to make a determination on skill level. its all relative tho and its just my opinion :p

if youve improved as much as you say u have, i might be in trouble. come to the tourney this saturday at sf state.

I didn't quit per-say...... more of having 40 hours of class on top of a couple side projects took all of my time for about 2 months..... didn't do much else but sleep and eat.

I've been practicing though. After playing at concord I realized a lot about basic movement that I overlooked and my game became a lot stronger. I went back to basics and worked my game back up again. Hopefully it will show.
yeah, i understand. im an auditor and my workweek ranges anywhere from 40-60 hours a week. all i wanna do after work is eat and sleep haha. im really glad to hear that the tourney helped you improve on ur game; thats one of the main reasons why i try to have tourneys, besides meeting and playing new players. come to the tourney at sf state this saturday.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
lol i dont get why I even get mentioned here. i don't even play the game and I happened to be at isai's place when we decided to record the matches on tape.

Park >> me and he's beaten isai's samus a couple of times. He's not that bad.

ninja edit: i've played some people at a cgc tourney before, and did decent. Don't remember who exactly though

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
maybe i can get added to the console tier list after darth rancorous comes to atlanta and i play him

killa k

Smash Ace
Being on here would be cool ,but I've only played MarioReincarnate and Greenblob on console and that was ages ago lol.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
based on the tourney last saturday, and the smashfest in A-town this past week, i have updated my, ballin's, and Drunk E Ness' ranking and have added sharksquail to the list

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
so now I'm worse than you?
Soon I'll be in D-tier...
oh, and it's TANK in all caps
I be mad
i updated our rankings on what I thought people of our skill level should be placed. having said that, by no means does that mean that ur worse than me, i just havent played u in a while and dont know how u stack up against me now lol

fix'd ur name too

who was all at the smashfest?
yeah, what skarksquail said. i guess u just werent ready for some good ol' console smash. been playin that fake smash for way too long haha

blonde

Smash Cadet
well alright s2j then i need to play tigerbombs again, and move up on da tier

TANK64

Smash Lord
i updated our rankings on what I thought people of our skill level should be placed. having said that, by no means does that mean that ur worse than me, i just havent played u in a while and dont know how u stack up against me now lol

fix'd ur name too
What makes you think I haven't gone Super Saiyan?!?!?!?!?!
Iz cool I was just half fake raging.

<3 darth

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
ok, we'll start from the top.

- moved ballin up 1 ranking level within the b-tier as i felt that he has improved greatly and can now go toe-to-toe with the other players in that slot
- i added MiketheMike and Mushroom to the bottom of the C-tier
- i added Sigma Nu Raider to the top of D-tier
- moved jsolo up 1 ranking to the middle of the D-tier
- and added Nick to the middle of the D-tier

Olikus

Smash Champion
Yeah ggs. I have practised my DK with Blade for some days now. So when you come to Europe I'll be in the s tier! ;)

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Oh this is the thread I was looking for. Here are my thoughts based on performances at Genesis:

S Tier
Top: Isai
Bottom: Boom

A Tier
JaimeHR, Kefit

B Tier
B-Rex, Tigerbombz

C Tier
Pretty much everyone else there, including Jel, Darth Rancorous, Drunk E Ness, NitePhox, Meta, and a bunch of others I can't recall at the moment.

Notes:
- Obviously the above list only includes players that showed up at Genesis.
- I may or may not think too highly of myself, but I'm sure Boom/Isai/Jaime can put me in my place if they feel the need.
- Boom has been getting scarier and scarier lately and I really think deserves to be ranked in the same general area as Isai.
- Honestly I spent most of my time playing Isai, Boom, and JaimeHR. I'm confident with B-rex and Tiger being the best of the rest, but beyond that someone else will need to provide input.
- At some point videos will be posted which may or may not back up everything I've stated above.

Top Bottom