• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The thread title reminds me of Uncharted... Corrin Social: Drake's Fortune! Corrin Social: Honor Among Drakes! Corrin Social: Drake's Deception! Corrin Social: Golden Abyss? Corrin Social: A Drake's End... Okay, how about Corrin Social: A Drake's Beginning!? :p

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The thread title reminds me of Uncharted... Corrin Social: Drake's Fortune! Corrin Social: Honor Among Drakes! Corrin Social: Drake's Deception! Corrin Social: Golden Abyss? Corrin Social: A Drake's End... Okay, how about Corrin Social: A Drake's Beginning!? :p
I raise you a title. :4pacman:

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
It's so hard to focus when thoughts about how new mechanics might work interject themselves into your mind constantly.

What happens in this situation, I wonder? Is it even possible for DL to go through the stage like this?
thing.png

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's so hard to focus when thoughts about how new mechanics might work interject themselves into your mind constantly.

What happens in this situation, I wonder? Is it even possible for DL to go through the stage like this?
View attachment 94769
Probably not

What happens when you hit someone with DL in the air? Can you Meteor them?

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
I would assume it would have no hitbox, or it would pin. There is no indication otherwise.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Probably not

What happens when you hit someone with DL in the air? Can you Meteor them?
I don't know if it will be possible to meteor with it (probably not I'm guessing), but we know that an aerial DL will just deliver knockback to an opponent instead of pinning them.

Here's a video that shows that.

Unless you're talking about what happens if the opponent is in the air, but Corrin touches the ground. In that case, we don't know. If both Corrin and their opponent are in the air then it will also just deliver damage and knockback.

Last edited:

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
I don't know if it will be possible to meteor with it (probably not I'm guessing), but we know that an aerial DL will just deliver knockback to an opponent instead of pinning them.
I have to imagine the BKB on DL is going to be some ludicrous number like 100. Everytime I watch the Bayo vs Corrin 1v1 on youtube i have to rewatch when the Corrin hits Bayo with DL at like 30 seconds in about 10 times. That knockback is insane.

Last edited:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
I have to imagine the BKB on DL is going to be some ludicrous number like 100. Everytime I watch the Bayo vs Corrin 1v1 on youtube i have to rewatch when the Corrin hits Bayo with DL at like 30 seconds in about 10 times. That knockback is insane.
If DL base knockback is 100 we have an instant top tier since Rosalina's uair has 40 and it can kill at very low percents.
And that's seems pretty scary...

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
If DL base knockback is 100 we have an instant top tier since Rosalina's uair has 40 and it can kill at very low percents.
And that's seems pretty scary...
Horizontal knockback is a bittttt different than vertical in terms of how the numbers have to be balanced. But, yeah.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
3) Have fun Little Mac
*evil grin* Yes, come get me Little Mac. I'm handing below the ledge. C'mon, you can do it. Jump and hit me with an areial. SIKE! *jumps upward* *watches Little Mac fall to his death* *laughs maniacally*

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
*evil grin* Yes, come get me Little Mac. I'm handing below the ledge. C'mon, you can do it. Jump and hit me with an areial. SIKE! *jumps upward* *watches Little Mac fall to his death* *laughs maniacally*
lol so random hAHA Xddddd

(yeah I'm a little bit edgy sorry about that, it's the MK main in me)

I imagined him more so with Deadpool's voice.
GEOMANCAHHHHHH

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*clinging at bottom of stage right next to Blast Zone*
Hey
H-Hey
Captain Falcon~
I'm gonna be here as long as we damn need too.
I have 1 extra stock so if you let me sit here I'll win anyway.
I bet you wanna,
Land that DAir and send me down to the Blast Zone~
I'm wide open.
I'll be here all bloody day.
*Cap Fast Falls and tries to DAir*
*Jumps out and Airdodges*
*RIP Cap*
*grabs edge*
*Falls down again*
*Dragon Lunge's to stage again*
HEY
H-HEY CAP
COME N' GET ME AGAIN
YOU'LL GET ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Horizontal knockback is a bittttt different than vertical in terms of how the numbers have to be balanced. But, yeah.
Yes I know vertical knockback is different because the influence of gravity and fall speed, but it still a pretty high number for a ~10 frame move.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
*clinging at bottom of stage right next to Blast Zone*
Hey
H-Hey
Captain Falcon~
I'm gonna be here as long as we damn need too.
I have 1 extra stock so if you let me sit here I'll win anyway.
I bet you wanna,
Land that DAir and send me down to the Blast Zone~
I'm wide open.
I'll be here all bloody day.
*Cap Fast Falls and tries to DAir*
*Jumps out and Airdodges*
*RIP Cap*
*grabs edge*
*Falls down again*
*Dragon Lunge's to stage again*
HEY
H-HEY CAP
COME N' GET ME AGAIN
YOU'LL GET ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR
*clinging to the bottom of the stage right next to blast zone*
Hey Ganondrof come get me.
You can use Side-B to Ganoncide me.
C'mon, its not that hard.
*Ganon comes down ready to Ganoncide*
NOPE!
*jumps up before the Flame Choke connects*
*Ganondorf gets rekt*
DENIED!
*Dragon Lunges back to wall*
Try it again Ganondorf!

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Oh so we're RPing now

I guess that's cool I guess

Maybe it's time for me to leave

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I must say that, with all the info that i see here on Corrin. I am now pretty excited to play him/her, really, i really like his/her design and he/she seem to be a very fun character. And when a character is fun, i am gonig to buy it for sure!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

The special edition of Fates is on Walmart's website! I couldn't make an order from the site, but I called the website staff and after three calls I was able to order it! Make a Walmart account before you call though. Goooooooo!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love how you always grumble Edea Lee style?
:D

I say it in real life too. My brothers love it, but my friends haven't caught on.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

The special edition of Fates is on Walmart's website! I couldn't make an order from the site, but I called the website staff and after three calls I was able to order it! Make a Walmart account before you call though. Goooooooo!

I say it in real life too. My brothers love it, but my friends haven't caught on.
how long do you think that will be up?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Corrin Social: Drakes on a Plane!
... no? Okay, I'll see myself out. :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
I would like to bring you back to, and reuse point number 2.

That's fine, I forgive you for your silly opinion. :p

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
how long do you think that will be up?
I think it's gone...

The website now says sold out and my brother was on the phone ordering one when the guy he was on the line with said that the system suddenly updated and said sold out... sorry...

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

I've had my pre-order since Novemeber but its nice to know that there was still a place where you could get the SE 2 weeks before Fates's release. Key word: Was.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I've had my pre-order since Novemeber but its nice to know that there was still a place where you could get the SE 2 weeks before Fates's release. Key word: Was.
Was... Shudder

It took three phone calls and a half hour of my time to finally secure the Special Edition for both my brother and myself, while my other brother got it in ten minutes on his first call. I'm so happy, but I'm afraid that it'll be canceled for some reason... I won't be able to sleep until I'm holding it in my hands.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Was... Shudder

It took three phone calls and a half hour of my time to finally secure the Special Edition for both my brother and myself, while my other brother got it in ten minutes on his first call. I'm so happy, but I'm afraid that it'll be canceled for some reason... I won't be able to sleep until I'm holding it in my hands.
I was actually scared mine will get canceled due to that whole GameStop thing so i called my local GameStop and they told me my pre-order is safe. I'm still afraid that it might get canceled but not as much.

Top Bottom