• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Found some nice images on the wonderful world of the internet and spiffied them up into icons for anyone who feels like using them :drshrug:
If I ever get a Corrin avatar it'll be because I made myself!

thing.png

Well, uh... maybe not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@Feelicks and I have decided that :4corrinf:x:4dedede: is the OTP to end all OTP
^^ THIS MAN IS CORRECT. ^^

Dragon x Penguin. The best anime swordsman with the best anime swordswoman. You cannot deny how cute this is.

:4dedede: Ship Dededragon Today! :4corrinf:
Yeah, I know the name sucks. I don't even care. Come up with a better one. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Let me just say that I'm proud of our collective nerdiness that within five minutes, three or four of us immediately responded with Bayonetta being a Dark type.

Dragon lineage, all dragon type moves gain water as second element and give 30% more damage
I wonder how ability would affect an attack on Pokemon like Heatran...

Considering the abilities we already have, I think Pressure would make a ton of sense since he's a legendary Pokemon since I can't think of anything more fitting when it comes to the Dragon component.

Considering the real reason why we'll play Fates, how about Cute Charm? It could explain all his potential spouses (there, I've successfully combined our two conversations).

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I got Fates in hopes of Conquest being the amazing "Fix corruption from the inside out!"
>While I may have been disappointed about the actual story line of conquest, both games did keep me entertained. Conquest's difficulty was a welcome site.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

Dragon x Penguin. The best anime swordsman with the best anime swordswoman. You cannot deny how cute this is.

Queen Dederin? Dedemui?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I wasn't notified of posts in this thread and missed 90% of the last page. SmashBoards y:(?

If Corrin was a Pokemon, his ability would be Dragon Fang (I posted this in the last page i believe) Dragon Fang reverses the type match-up between Dragons and Fairys (Fairies?) Dragon Type moves are super effective on Fairy types and Fairy Type moves deal no damage on Dragon types. It would basically be an Inverse Battle (which Pokemon needs more of).

Just knowing that there will be people on this thread playing Corrin for a few hours before i get home from school will make the day go by slower. Unless i can download the update before 6:10 AM but highly unlikely. On the bright side, by the time i get home, the Eshop traffic should be gone.

^ Its gonna sell out on day 1.

Edit: Completely unrelated but I subscribed to the Fine Bros, left their channel, went back to their channel and unsubscribed. Absolutely savage.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
From close up, his eyes look like dragon's eyes!
I love the fact that Corrin has red eyes. With the elf-ish ears, he looks like, well, an elf (or a Hylian) but those red eyes give off that primal feel. Plus its great contrast with the silver hair.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I love the fact that Corrin has red eyes. With the elf-ish ears, he looks like, well, an elf (or a Hylian) but those red eyes give off that primal feel. Plus its great contrast with the silver hair.
Not just the color, though. Look at the shape of his pupils.

My sister actually pointed that out to me a long time before Corrin got confirmed for Smash, but I forgot about that until just now.
And how she noticed? Uh, she's a fan artist. She tends to pay a lot of attention to character's eyes.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Drew Corrina on Flipnote 3D while I was bored
Don't mind the filter, that's just me messing with random magic things to make the JPEG pixelated mess less apparent :drshrug:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I wasn't notified of posts in this thread and missed 90% of the last page. SmashBoards y:(?

If Corrin was a Pokemon, his ability would be Dragon Fang (I posted this in the last page i believe) Dragon Fang reverses the type match-up between Dragons and Fairys (Fairies?) Dragon Type moves are super effective on Fairy types and Fairy Type moves deal no damage on Dragon types. It would basically be an Inverse Battle (which Pokemon needs more of).

Just knowing that there will be people on this thread playing Corrin for a few hours before i get home from school will make the day go by slower. Unless i can download the update before 6:10 AM but highly unlikely. On the bright side, by the time i get home, the Eshop traffic should be gone.

^ Its gonna sell out on day 1.

Edit: Completely unrelated but I subscribed to the Fine Bros, left their channel, went back to their channel and unsubscribed. Absolutely savage.
The Rosalina one is ALL Wrong. WHERE IS THE LUMA

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Corrin's design is such a departure from the other FE lords. While his hairstyle is on par with what you'd expect, its color contrasts the colorful nature of the other lord's green and blue hair. Most lords are "handsome" with rounded features and soft eyes, but Corrin looks fierce with his sharp ears, red, pointed eyes, and bare feet. The lords are usual guys (that are princes) thrust into greatness, but Corrin is a dragon. While his white hair is in line with the other big FE avatar (:4robinm:), everything else about him screams unique.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Good grief! How the hell am I supposed to keep up in here? 90 pages already? Give me a break.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Good grief! How the hell am I supposed to keep up in here? 90 pages already? Give me a break.
Haven't you heard? Corrin > Zelda. But for reals the characters is not even out and we have quite a few pages.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Just do what Gunblaze does and like all the ones you've read so that you know when you've read that page already :p

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I really hope that Corrin is the sheik counter, but it is very unlikely. A Dragon can dream right? Maybe we can summon Azura for more speed to beat Sheik. i wish D:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I really hope that Corrin is the sheik counter, but it is very unlikely. A Dragon can dream right? Maybe we can summon Azura for more speed to beat Sheik. i wish D:
Or we could marry Selena so that our eventual daughter will be fast enough to do what we couldn't.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Haven't you heard? Corrin > Zelda.
That part I already know. The dragon is much more superior than the princess of wisdom.
Just do what Gunblaze does and like all the ones you've read so that you know when you've read that page already :p
Not exactly my style unless it's something I actually like.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
FRobin x MKamui ship FTW over powered Kanna and Morgan!!!
Kanna?
Kanna...

Kamui...
Anna...

2 + 2 = Fish when flipped sideways...
Somethin'-Somethin', Yadda-yadda, Inka Dinka Doo...

BY JOVE I'VE DONE IT
I'VE CREATED A BOAT
NOT EVEN A BOAT, A SHIP

A SHIP FULL OF FRIENDS
BEST FRIENDS, ONE AND ALL
A MERITABLE FRIENDSHIP, THIS IS

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Not just the color, though. Look at the shape of his pupils.

My sister actually pointed that out to me a long time before Corrin got confirmed for Smash, but I forgot about that until just now.
And how she noticed? Uh, she's a fan artist. She tends to pay a lot of attention to character's eyes.
I knew about they eyes but i just noticed the pupils. Such detail to show Corrin isn't human.

Drew Corrina on Flipnote 3D while I was bored
Don't mind the filter, that's just me messing with random magic things to make the JPEG pixelated mess less apparent :drshrug:
That's actually really good. Also, Nintendo needs to put Flipnote 3D on the Eshop. That and GBA games on the Eshop.

Dedede x Femui? Okay...

Well, if we're talking shipping, here's a pairing I support in Fates! Love is an Open Door~
The only thing stopping me from enjoying that random pairing is this

The CG image shows Hans killing one innocent man. What its not showing is Hans killing every civilian in Cheve. I know things like this have happened in previous Fire Emblem games
The Child Hunts in Genealogy of the Holy War for example
but really don't like it when things like these happen in stuff i like
Another example is when Kylo Ren gave the order to kill all the villagers.

The Rosalina one is ALL Wrong. WHERE IS THE LUMA
Uhhh.......Kanna's DragonStone is Luma shaped, i guess.

Corrin's design is such a departure from the other FE lords. While his hairstyle is on par with what you'd expect, its color contrasts the colorful nature of the other lord's green and blue hair. Most lords are "handsome" with rounded features and soft eyes, but Corrin looks fierce with his sharp ears, red, pointed eyes, and bare feet. The lords are usual guys (that are princes) thrust into greatness, but Corrin is a dragon. While his white hair is in line with the other big FE avatar (:4robinm:), everything else about him screams unique.
You took the words right out of my mouth. If i could change one thing about Corrin though is make his hair black because then he'd be the only black-haired Lord in the series. He was actually planned to have black hair, which he likely inherited from his mother. Black hair+red eyes could still give off that unique contrast. Silver/white hair is epic, but two other Lords have silver/white hair: Micaiah and Robin.

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995

It's taken me too long to think of this, but how about Dede Fang Shipping?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

The CG image shows Hans killing one innocent man. What its not showing is Hans killing every civilian in Cheve. I know things like this have happened in previous Fire Emblem games
The Child Hunts in Genealogy of the Holy War for example
but really don't like it when things like these happen in stuff i like
Another example is when Kylo Ren gave the order to kill all the villagers.
Oh jeez
That's scary
Get that big, scary man away from Lady Anna
He could seriously hurt someone
Lady Anna could get hurt around someone like him ; _;

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Meanwhile, Ike...

I can only think of 2 other lords that aren't like the others and they're Hector and Lyn. Hector, like Ike, is your rough and tumble sort of guy rather than the usually polite, tactful lord you'd get from Chrom, Eliwood and Marth. Lyn kind of plays the long-lost princess raised outside of nobility. That being said, only Ike is a different lord who isn't nobility or a major one and who doesn't really have a connection to anything otherworldly or grand at the beginning. He was just some mercenary leader compared to the Blazing Sword trio who were descendants of legendary heroes, Chrom, Lucina, and Marth who were connected to Naga, or Corrin and Robin who are incarnations or offspring of dragons. I didn't finish Sacred Stones, but weren't Eirika and Ephraim part of a prophecy or something?

Hmm... I just realized something. None of the lords / ladies so far have ever been Pegasus Knights or Wyvern Riders. They've been pretty much everything else, infantry, horsemen, archers, and mages, but never flying units. FE 16, bear rider lord / lady please. :p

Edit: Micaiah was also connected to something, right? Or was she really a nobody who seemed like a somebody?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The RNGoddess? Hurt? Nah.
Anna would be like "Your axe has a 99% hit-rate? That's nice. I'll just dodge that. And while i'm at it, i'll hit you with this 1% critical. Twice."
But what if people get mad at Hans
And start rioting
And then Lady Anna could be caught in the riot
And people would be like
"SHE'S WITH HIM"
"KICK HER BUTT IN THE BUTT"
I mean
Lady Anna being the RNGoddess she is would probably get out fine
Because y'know
Lady Anna said:
Prices aren't the only things I cut in half~
But the thought is scary
What if she DOES get hurt
That wouldn't be nice at all!
I would have to go in there and try and save her from the riot! ; _;

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Meanwhile, Ike...

I can only think of 2 other lords that aren't like the others and they're Hector and Lyn. Hector, like Ike, is your rough and tumble sort of guy rather than the usually polite, tactful lord you'd get from Chrom, Eliwood and Marth. Lyn kind of plays the long-lost princess raised outside of nobility. That being said, only Ike is a different lord who isn't nobility or a major one and who doesn't really have a connection to anything otherworldly or grand at the beginning. He was just some mercenary leader compared to the Blazing Sword trio who were descendants of legendary heroes, Chrom, Lucina, and Marth who were connected to Naga, or Corrin and Robin who are incarnations or offspring of dragons. I didn't finish Sacred Stones, but weren't Eirika and Ephraim part of a prophecy or something?

Hmm... I just realized something. None of the lords / ladies so far have ever been Pegasus Knights or Wyvern Riders. They've been pretty much everything else, infantry, horsemen, archers, and mages, but never flying units. FE 16, bear rider lord / lady please. :p

Edit: Micaiah was also connected to something, right? Or was she really a nobody who seemed like a somebody?
Isn't Micaiah Yuna's vessel? Would that count?

But what if people get mad at Hans
And start rioting
And then Lady Anna could be caught in the riot
And people would be like
"SHE'S WITH HIM"
"KICK HER BUTT IN THE BUTT"
I mean
Lady Anna being the RNGoddess she is would probably get out fine
Because y'know

But the thought is scary
What if she DOES get hurt
That wouldn't be nice at all!