• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
From what you've seen I've been slacking? You've been in NJ/NY recently? You should have introduced yourselves :(.

Nice job being on your own rankings.....??? LOL wanting me to do bad matchups and not switch to Diddy since I can play more than one character.

Angry posts. I do believe by forum standards that means I'm the winner. Well played gentlemen.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Phil you right. But you also know that everyone knows were the most troll region in the nation. Even without announcing that it will happen.

@Kai: And congrats being on your own rankings. Ay yo were really proud of you out here. atleast the few who care.

And going Diddy for bad match ups? you mean all the time then? Don't try to get at me on these sly post and think no one is gonna link me to this ****. We all know My horrible Character > Yours. I would love to see how a power ranked player such as yourself would do in our region. We could all learn from you and maybe you could train our Diddy's too...lol. Please come out here and show us how far ahead you are.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
From what you've seen I've been slacking? You've been in NJ/NY recently? You should have introduced yourselves :(.
you said yourselves, as in plural, was this also directed at me?
Nice job being on your own rankings.....???
I almost sure this part was aimed at me... and im unsure why. I didnt say or do anything to you....
LOL wanting me to do bad matchups and not switch to Diddy since I can play more than one character.
i play 5. get at me. lol
Angry posts. I do believe by forum standards that means I'm the winner. Well played gentlemen.

im not angry at all. and technically i didnt even post, i just quoted other people.

if these pluralities were not aimed at me, my bad and you can disregard this post

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you said yourselves, as in plural, was this also directed at me?
I almost sure this part was aimed at me... and im unsure why. I didnt say or do anything to you....

i play 5. get at me. lol

im not angry at all. and technically i didnt even post, i just quoted other people.

if these pluralities were not aimed at me, my bad and you can disregard this post
Yes I should have specified, that was my bad. The first part was towards you due to quoting him about me "slacking". The rankings part wasn't.

I only play 3.....woe is me.

Shado: Yes I have several characters. Character pride=/= winning but I still get to use Sonic more than Diddy in tournaments since he doesn't get wrecked by most of the common characters in this region(meta). You're essentially asking me to disregard Diddy and Fox and play all Sonic in an MD/VA event. If I lived down there that would sound like fun to have a competition like that at an event.......since I don't that would be a very stupid decision. If you came up here that'd be fine though. You can claim your bad character is better than mine on the forums. I don't mind, just don't expect me to believe it. The same way I dont expect you to take my trolling seriously, whether I believe my own or not is irrelevant since we are in different regions. I'll be to one of your events sooner or later with Atomsk.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Well Said. Character Pride doesnt equal winning at all. A whole stupid argument was now avoided. If C3 wasn't so short notice i would have asked you to go to that one. But just hit me up when you are going to a certain tourney and I'll be there.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Too far for me, not to mention we have an event on that date as well. Sorry.

Well Pound 4 is the next big thing coming up and I've already decided I wont be going. I'll head down to one of your events in the future though.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
KID I'll be saving money up for my Michigan trip in December lol. I probably won't make it unless I somehow decide not to go anymore.

..Kinda makes me think you tried to make us go at each other just to get us at your tourney. If this is true. You are indeed a sly *** negro.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I wish I was that smart, i just wanted to drop some drama bombs, but ill take any oppurtunity im given to promote my tourney.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Well said KID. Well Said. Once the hate comes out. MD/VA will practically take over the thread with EDT: their heated yet factual debates.
u mean me about the music thing? lol, theres 2 KIDs here, soon 1 :laugh:

As for the music thing, it would make people's lives easier if you just had the name of the song in the youtube discription as I, and I'm pretty sure many others, would want to kill someone if they wanted to know the name of the song and couldn't because the person refused to tell them, whether they know the person or not. Real talk yo yo yo :bee:

If I wanted to know a song while at the tourney and the person wouldn't tell me I would bring my laptop in (I always have it with me), take their sd card, take all the songs, and put it back in the wii.

Ask Eazy, I've done crazy stuff before. (Much craziest than that though.)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG IM GONNA DO THIS!

I wish I was that smart, i just wanted to drop some drama bombs, but ill take any oppurtunity im given to promote my tourney.
drama? maybe u should be gettin off mah name bro :chuckle:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yes, lol. First time I've seen a Lucas, and it was good, and had the pink costume, so I thought it was lol. Nice Lucas.
Lol, nooooooo, I no like the Vinnie x[
Go back to PGN!

Anyways, I just play with whatever costume, they're all the same. That little boy knows how to dress 8D
We should get some friendlies in whatever tourney we're both at next.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Lol, nooooooo, I no like the Vinnie x[
Go back to PGN!

Anyways, I just play with whatever costume, they're all the same. That little boy knows how to dress 8D
We should get some friendlies in whatever tourney we're both at next.
Yeh that'd be kewl. You going to Poly?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
All Samuses play the same

Neo vs chu was the best set not recorded

I'll never make the mistake of not getting adequate rest before an oos tourney again

Ally Fair spike > ADHD running the timer

Lucario and planking mk on teams is a horribly gay strategy

Eazy is the most chill smasher in NJ

Inui/Xyro/Dugfinn did an amazing job running the tourney. My condolences to inui and his pops getting booted from the hotel

ksizzle was on fire...until grand finals

Shadows wario zero to death on Candys snake was mean

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252734

I hope I see all of you at Bum's tourny in December! The venue is amazing(it's a school cafeteria with all the tables moved out of the way). The venue's capacity is 504 people lol. And it's not too far from the George washinton bridge. And there's gonna be other game tournaments like SF4,Tekken 6, BlazBlue, Melee, and Brawl. Be there. Hypuhh.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally (Snake): nawce job as expected. we had a interesting food induced conversation outside the venue.

2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake): mad chill! amazing job this tourney. that teams strat was gay tho lol, but idc. you're really good, but you probably already know that. finally, we got to meet, after knowing eachother when wifi was considered 'cool'. see ya at pound 4!

3: ADHD (Diddy Kong): im not jamaal D:

4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight): agh, good **** in our set. soooo close. stop coming back against MD/VA! ;_; mad chill too, fun meeting you.

5: Candy (Snake): i wanna come over sometime and learn all possible counters to the snake matchup ;_; nice job today as always, in teams and singles. mad close in teams lol.

5: TakeOver (Snake): WE TAKIN OVVAAAAAAAAAAA! nice nice nice job on our set. close matches, but you pulled through. i told everyone you were good, now they have even more proof. im coming for ya next time!

7: Junebug (Lucario/DK)-top 8 with B tier is gay. play more snake.

7: Neo (Marth): jewnbeezy stepped it up? haha, close a$$ set, neo. my heart was pounding so hard. we needa train it up on wifi? MD/VAs wifi players both got 7th lolz.

9: Zucco (Lucario): stop getting so depressed yo. everythin besides that was fun. teams we had some gay shiz happen to us. i think if we were a little luckier, we woulda placed higher. xD fun stuff, see ya at pound.

9: Boss (Luigi/Mario): nice job beating ADHD, get some sleep next time.

9: Meep (Ice Climbers): dont quit, you're too good.

9: Chudat (Kirby): thanks for the ride back, we needa play and shiz next tourney (hopefully not in bracket D:)

13: PGN (Mr. Game & Watch): nice meeting you, work on those lucario tips i gave you! i like your G&W, probably the best i've in real life.

13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers): im gonna bomb your house one day... sova.

13: Keitaro (Falco/Snake): fun teams matches.

17: Tantalus (ROB/Meta Knight?): thank you, thank you, thank you for working stuff out so i could get to this tourney. it was a wonderful experience. i owe you a lot. see ya whenever.

17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth): good job beating zucco in a match(even if it was with snake ;_;)! i'd stay with snake next time, cause i dont find marth as hard as snake, but thats just me. mad chill too, interviews were legit lolz.

17: Deez (Diddy Kong): u mad? D:

17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?): yeah, you're right, we needa team sometime. thanks for the support and shiz.

17: Logic/Pyronic~Star (Olimar): step it up OOS son! you're way better than 17th!

17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike): i didn't lose to will, ha! D: you're a cool jerk, i guess.? :p

17: Esoj (Diddy Kong): thanks for the ride and support man. i hate the DDD matchup! i want some more friendlies next tourney we both at.

25: Cheese (Ice Climbers): you're too good.

25: Pride (Yoshi): i bet you don't know me, but i have mad respect for your strive. good stuff losing all that weight.

25: JG Wentworth (Meta Knight): tyranitar too gudz!

25: Eazy (Marth): "I THOUGHT JUNEBUG WAS BLACK!" :laugh:

25: Pierce (Falco): i guess im pretty gud? loll come to some MD/VA tourney where im at and we'll do those friendlies.

33: Geou: fun finally meeting you dude. mad chill, mad black loll. now that you're in NJ, you have a ton of tournies ahead of ya, am i right? $B son!

33: Will (DK): close a$$ set yo. we should get whoever who owns the wii we saved the matches on to upload that ****, it was legit. also, nice meeting you and fun DK dittos. crazy DK!

33: Slikvik (Wario): urslik

33: Juice (Olimar): sorry, i hate olimar. D:

33: Sin (Meta Knight/Lucario?): SHARESTOCK! <3

33: Xyro (Samus): dude, you're so cool lol. you make me wanna come to texas and see how chill the rest of it is. fun games and hanging out and stuffz. also, mini shoutout to dugfinn for being awesome as well! you both are mad chill; it really made the tourney more enjoyable.

33: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link): saw your match with ESOJ, it happens. sorry. :(

33: EE (King Dedede): SOVA!

33: NO-IDea (Samus): Junebug and NOID go to Wendy's. you and xyro are both good, just chill yo.

33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight): mad tall.

49: RJ (Lucario): 'OH **** RJ IS HERE, PRETEND YOU'RE MY MOM.' :laugh: fun meeting you man.

49: Alex Strife (Marth/Mr. Game & Watch): ill try to come to viridian, i really will! you're mad cool.

49: Chaos (Meta Knight): thanks for the ride.

49: Shippo (Lucario): lol, you made so many moments gay! i still <3 you though, no homo. Lu-Lu too goodz

Trela: you da bess

Cable: mad chill, i want a rematch next time i see you! enter singles next time, you woulda done good.

korn: stop being so dayum good in teams. D: fun chillin as always.

doom: fun teams matches.

overall, an amazing tourney. wish i did better, but who doesn't? lololol. see you all around sooner or later.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
That's different, Why would a Falco main care about a Meta Knight mains tactics?
dont bother, they obsess with their music findings and baby ****. hopefully the vids dont get taken down for copyright purposes.:laugh: why do u think he ignored my previous post?

Vinnie

Smash Master
JuneBug said:
13: PGN (Mr. Game & Watch): nice meeting you, work on those lucario tips i gave you! i like your G&W, probably the best i've in real life.
The best you've in real life? Wow! lol

I get what you mean. And yeah I'm sort of thinking about that matchup in my head... I haven't played a Lucario in forever and he just rolled behind everything I had... so I got destroyed match 1, lol. However I used what I learnt from match 1 to help me with the other matches, the last match was too close to call :[. I remember trying to bucket his aura sphere, it was either my last or 2nd to last stock on last game, and the bucket didn't come out fast enough so I died ;-;.

Your Lucario was very impressive though Junebug, keep up the good work ;).

Top Bottom