• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
9: Zucco (Lucario): stop getting so depressed yo. everythin besides that was fun. teams we had some gay shiz happen to us. i think if we were a little luckier, we woulda placed higher. xD fun stuff, see ya at pound.
AYO! I personally think that if Keitaro and I were a bit less unlucky, we would have placed higher too. LOL Just messin' with ya, it was good to meet you and our set was really intense. Shame it had to end so stupidly!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
No phil. i only used lucario in doubles. that was fun lol

and erick he didnt see that post cuz he probly has you on ignore so just shut up plz. its over with now, dont enkidle the flame.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
1: Ally (Snake): Good ****... Diddy Kong voted for gayest character??? LMAO Wanted to play you in brackets
2: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Snake): my god you wrecked me.. you too goodz & m2k needs to get on your level lol
3: ADHD (Diddy Kong): you wrecked me & made me look like a rookie which I am LOL... I played this match-up backwards.. Next time i play you Im going to actually think lol
4: Shadow (Wario/Meta Knight): Nice stuff.. Wanted to play you too in brackets because you are too goods
5: Candy (Snake): Candy good stuff at this tourney & we will get ally next time.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5: TakeOver (Snake): " OMG This guy takeover had the easiest bracket ever.. heard he was not even good"???? LOL
7: Junebug (Lucario/DK): Godd **** in our set... You are too goodz & IKnew you were going to be great about two-three months ago when people said you were not that good.. But why did you go falco first game?? lol aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7: Neo (Marth): **** Neo I seen you were dissapointed I guess next time.. If we played it would've been a great game.. good **** still think you & mikehaze are tied for best Marth.. But I guess I am the only one that thinks that... aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9: Zucco (Lucario): Man you lucario mains are placing very good... I want to team with a lucario one of these tournies.. Either you or Junebug because you guys are too good
9: Boss (Luigi/Mario): **** now I know how great it is to be able to beat wyatt.. boss you **** I told you earlier you should go luigi.. Mario sucks... aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9: Meep (Ice Climbers): **** Meep why quit brawl?? aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9: Chudat (Kirby): Great **** in teams.. I was really impressed with you man.. We need to team in md/va, we will win automatically just because you are that great LOL..aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13: PGN (Mr. Game & Watch): I wanted you to be in my bracket
13: Kid (Falco): your falco is good man.. Keep it up
13: Atomsk (King Dedede/Ice Climbers): Atomsk you are a funny guy & something else.. Who did you lose to??
13: Keitaro (Falco/Snake): Good **** in teams.. after losing to wyatt I did not want to play anymore lol.. My bad for doing my teammate sin like that
17: Tantalus (ROB/Meta Knight?): Good **** tant.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Gunblade (Snake/Marth): Good stuff
17: Kai (Sonic/Diddy Kong): Good **** beating me in MM.. I was not prepared thought you were okay & did not take seriously.. you beat all of md/va in MM LOL
17: Deez (Diddy Kong): The funniest guys ever.. You are gay at the same time for beating off in front of people... :laugh: Next time do the yoster impression... aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: HAT (Snake/King Dedede?): Nice seeing you man.. Wheres that wario at son?? goofy *** character.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Logic/Pyronic~Star (Olimar): **** what happened ps?? Now you are the only one I do not want in my bracket lol aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17: Inui (Meta Knight/Ike): why did you go ddd?? You should've went ike so I can ditto you in our bracket match since you hate snake
17: Esoj (Diddy Kong): **** son where ddd at?? lol
25: Cheese (Ice Climbers): Fuse next time & footstool all the characters.. Thats guaranteed first place..
25: Pride (Yoshi): good stuff
25: BSC (King Dedede): good stuff
25: JG Wentworth (Meta Knight): Our match was the definition of brawl.. lol
25: Nairo (Meta Knight): GGS
25: Eazy (Marth): GGS
25: Seph (Meta Knight): GGS
25: Pierce (Falco): Arent you the marth?? lol why falco??
33: Geou? GG'S
33: Will (DK): Heard great things about your DK
33: Ether (Snake): GG'S
33: Slikvik (Wario): Our match was gay.. I feel bad playing somebody you are cool with.. Not cool at all.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: Glassjoe (ROB): GG'S
33: Juice (Olimar): GG'S... Guess it does take skill to use olimar.. LOL (Inside joke for PS)
33: Sin (Meta Knight/Lucario?): The funniest guy ever.. Same thing with your brother, It is not funny when you beat off in front people... THAT IS SO GAY.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: Xyro (Samus): I think I change my mind about wolf being the worst character in the game... I think samus is the worst character in the game now lol
33: Melo (Diddy Kong): GG'S
33: Cyanide (Meta Knight/Zero Suit Samus): GGS
33: KirinBlaze (Mario/Link): GGS
33: Xivk (Lucario/Luigi): GGS
33: James: GGS
33: EE (King Dedede):Step up that ddd son... I already know you lost to metaknights.. All ddd's lose to that broken **** lol aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: NO-IDea (Samus): My new crew mate... Sorry man Samus is the worst character in the game.. LOL & dont get a bad reputation with the smash community... If they say xyro is better, he is better.. That was not a cool argument.. Just leave it alone & get better.. aye, aye, MD/VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: Izumi (Toon Link/Meta Knight): Izumi you are a funny guy somehow.. AKA the silent killer lol
49: PhoenixLord: GGS
49: Rhyme (Samus): GGS
49: RJ (Lucario): GGS
49: Alex Strife (Marth/Mr. Game & Watch): You are the most energetic guy ever.. you make the tournies hyped I like your style man
49: Chaos (Meta Knight): GGS
49: Bright: GGS
49: Conti (Diddy Kong): GGS
49: Eazy-E: GGS
49: Richard Devenero: GGS
49: Palpi (Meta Knight): GGS
49: Sepheroth.com: GGS
49: Shippo (Lucario): GGS

erick gm14

Smash Ace
No phil. i only used lucario in doubles. that was fun lol

and erick he didnt see that post cuz he probly has you on ignore so just shut up plz. its over with now, dont enkidle the flame.
Anti just wanted the song and he starts being a **** to him. whats so **** hard to tell even him the song? YOU GUYS DIDNT MAKE EM, dont take the credit for it. it sickens me u guys act like babys, u, brandon, and JG. im sure if cable had these hacks he'd be willing to share just like i do, who gives if someone else knows your songs YOU DIDNT MAKE. im not starting it i just finished it.

WHO seriously says someone isnt cool because that person asks u for a song? babies thats what.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Anti just wanted the song and he starts being a **** to him. whats so **** hard to tell even him the song? YOU GUYS DIDNT MAKE EM, dont take the credit for it. it sickens me u guys act like babys, u, brandon, and JG. im sure if cable had these hacks he'd be willing to share just like i do, who gives if someone else knows your songs YOU DIDNT MAKE. im not starting it i just finished it.

WHO seriously says someone isnt cool because that person asks u for a song? babies thats what.
well I saw my name so time to jump in. Eric the point of us not telling songs and stuff is because we want to be original with our music. it is annoying, for example, to go around hearing One Winged Angel (sephiroth's theme) on 7 wii's at the same time. Now the problem we have with you is that you just find out what songs we have and "steal" them and put them on your wii. it defeats the purpose of us trying to find original music that nobody else has on their wii if someone is just going to copy the songs that we have. this is why when people ask jorge about his music on youtube, he doesnt reply. the reason is that people are going to take his good songs and use them and it will be played out, i.e. One Winged Angel. and Cable wouldnt share his music because I am pretty sure that he has the same opinion as us and wouldnt want to hear the same thing on 2 different wii's.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
well I saw my name so time to jump in. Eric the point of us not telling songs and stuff is because we want to be original with our music. it is annoying, for example, to go around hearing One Winged Angel (sephiroth's theme) on 7 wii's at the same time. Now the problem we have with you is that you just find out what songs we have and "STEAL" them and put them on your wii. it defeats the purpose of us trying to find original music that nobody else has on their wii if someone is just going to copy the songs that we have. this is why when people ask jorge about his music on youtube, he doesnt reply. the reason is that people are going to take his good songs and use them and it will be played out, i.e. One Winged Angel. and Cable wouldnt share his music because I am pretty sure that he has the same opinion as us and wouldnt want to hear the same thing on 2 different wii's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

they wont use it, maybe they want an mp3 format? lemme see do you OWN the rights to NAVRAS? DOes JG own the rights to McVaffe's Icecapped? THEY Upload it to sites to be enjoyed and listened to. If they wanted it kept to themselves they wouldnt bother uploading their songs on a website. And So what if its used on other wii's? u guys act like babies who dont share their cookies to their friends. Case Closed. Enjoy the Billy Madison Nostalgia.
"STEAL"???? YOU DONT OWN THEM BUDDY.
oh well like i said ppl will be ppl.. cant change em.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

they wont use it, maybe they want an mp3 format? lemme see do you OWN the rights to NAVRAS? DOes JG own the rights to McVaffe's Icecapped? THEY Upload it to sites to be enjoyed and listened to. If they wanted it kept to themselves they wouldnt bother uploading their songs on a website. And So what if its used on other wii's? u guys act like babies who dont share their cookies to their friends. Case Closed. Enjoy the Billy Madison Nostalgia.
"STEAL"???? YOU DONT OWN THEM BUDDY.
oh well like i said ppl will be ppl.. cant change em.
I can give a rats *** about usage rights and all that BS. the reason I put quotes around the word steal is because yes i do not own them but there is a sence of possession when it comes to these types of things. as in we take the time to look up songs that we enjoy and want to put on our wii. we do not enjoy people who just bite off of what others do.

now with calling us babies and all of that. i think you are the one acting childish. you are throwing a rant because people wont give you titles to songs. so what if we dont tell you, you got internet, look up something for yourself. you dont see us telling everyone when you came to J.G's house with the greatest hits compilation of J.G, Kelvin, and my wii music. calling us children? bro you need to take a step back, catch a breath, and check yourself.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I can give a rats *** about usage rights and all that BS. the reason I put quotes around the word steal is because yes i do not own them but there is a sence of possession when it comes to these types of things. as in we take the time to look up songs that we enjoy and want to put on our wii. we do not enjoy people who just bite off of what others do.

now with calling us babies and all of that. i think you are the one acting childish. you are throwing a rant because people wont give you titles to songs. so what if we dont tell you, you got internet, look up something for yourself. you dont see us telling everyone when you came to J.G's house with the greatest hits compilation of J.G, Kelvin, and my wii music. calling us children? bro you need to take a step back, catch a breath, and check yourself.
no u dont own them at all, u probs downloaded the songs illegally. well u didnt read this thread then, im not the only one. ok so put your crappy SD cards away when we go to JGs then. Dont bother flaunting your music if u dont want ppl asking for what intrigues their ears.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
erick your a f agot. i never was defensive with my music lol wtf. your the one being a baby. with this kind of talk i have to say but you shouldve listened to jose. ive said this before too, i wont buy into ur pity party. kthxbye

oh and just to let you know idiot, jg actually made some of those songs himself with a program.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY ANY OF THIS **** OFFLINE. TRUE FACT

erick gm14

Smash Ace
erick your a f agot. i never was defensive with my music lol wtf. your the one being a baby. with this kind of talk i have to say but you shouldve listened to jose. ive said this before too, i wont buy into ur pity party. kthxbye

oh and just to let you know idiot, jg actually made some of those songs himself with a program.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY ANY OF THIS **** OFFLINE. TRUE FACT
i tried but its 3 vs. 1 so u guys have your way. i get flammed for putting navras as a song? he doesnt even own the song legitly

Erick you really want a comeback? Fine, your out of S.W.R go join EC. Don't come over this friday. If you have anything else to say just PM me.
whos the baby now, u cant tell everyone why u kicked out a potential player because his crew mates are ***** to everyone when it comes to music. im not the only one who noticed thankfully.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Yup ima baby You win. Your always right. Have fun kid.

EDIT; It's way more than just music. I kicked you out because your a 2Face. You would NEVER talk to any of us like that irl, especially not me. I always shut you up irl, you know that. I've even done it in front of your friends that don't play smash. Your just mad fake. And that's why your out.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
eric you always are the negative one in the group. if you act like this then I have to agree with your dismissal. you are talented but thats where the line is draw. you just come out of nowhere with this stuff and we are like. ???. and it was 3 vs 1 cuz you came after J.G, Kelvin, and me. out of all of us I dont know why you would argue with kelvin. you are crazy. but its whatever. we dont have to deal with these problems no more. we are a happy crew. =] <-------- see happy. sorry but like I said I agree with your dismissal.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Yup ima baby You win. Your always right. Have fun kid.

EDIT; It's way more than just music. I kicked you out because your a 2Face. You would NEVER talk to any of us like that irl, especially not me. I always shut you up irl, you know that. I've even done it in front of your friends that don't play smash. Your just mad fake. And that's why your out.
what? cuz theres no need to bring it up, i bring it up here because your hatin on Anti for asking a song. and THATS messed up u tell him he aint cool because he asks for a song. read my other reply, u guys ALWAYS 3vs.1 me so i keep mah mouth shut and train, despite me having to deal with brendan saying "nikkuh u gay for stealing mah song" and kelvin "u took kuga from me!" and YOU "icecapped was MINE"..

iRJi

Smash Champion
EDit 2: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERIC IS KID. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok guys, you know you don't have to kick him out and ****.

I feelz slow now.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Is Eric or w/e Kid, that Falco? This dude didn't strike me as a lame in person but that Gangsta gangsta comes out behind that keyboard.

Take your *****ing somewhere else plz, like to the n!ggas face

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
dont look like to me anti seems to mind too much. he all the way on page 27. and I am really not that serious when I call you gay. plus i call kelvin gay all the time and you dont see him getting mad. oh yeah....kelvin your gay. like this is all really stupid and it is a shame it had to end up like this but you be saying some dumb stuff and your johns, in person, are more annoying than mine. like for real.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Is Eric w/e Kid, that Falco? This dude didn't strike me as a lame in person but that Gangsta gangsta comes out behind that keyboard.
ahh u dont get it.. the subject was brought up around the 20th page by ANTI, not me. go see for yourself.

fine whatever, its not 2faced when the subject gets brought up here to begin with. and u guys always be yelling at me for taking "your" music. so i shut up since theres 3 of u n one of me. but guess ill see u at tourneys then.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Is Eric or w/e Kid, that Falco? This dude didn't strike me as a lame in person but that Gangsta gangsta comes out behind that keyboard.

Take your *****ing somewhere else plz, like to the n!ggas face

He would never do that. He's been a hater ever since high school. But that's it just a little internet gangster. If he really wanted to say something he would've said it at the tourny instead of waiting for a results thread to come out. And I already told Anti that I would talk to him irl at Poly next week.But you haddd to keep things on the Boards going since you don't get to open your mouth when you see me irl anyways. I'm hooking you up with a spot on my ignore list so if you have anything else to say leave me a shoutout on AiB or text me since you don't like talking in person.

EDIT; It is being 2faced when you wouldn't say any of this offline. k im done that's it.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
He would never do that. He's been a hater ever since high school. But that's it just a little internet gangster. If he really wanted to say something he would've said it at the tourny instead of waiting for a results thread to come out.
why would i randomly bring up music at a tourney? u hear my sd card's music and u went beserk for a few hours; FACT. hater? u made more mistakes in your life than a normal person should.

Top Bottom