• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crunchatize Me Capem - Smashfield, Ohio RESULTS

QUIVO

Smash Master
quivo we ll talk, i may be heading out to cbus soon i may be able to drop by and take care of that=)
whew i was worried i ruined everything ybm hahah
I love you Wakka!

If you happen to be in columbus, my number is 5132883109.
I hate these **** textures. Most frustrating project ever

I couldn't it was your counterpick, I didn't know you played snake
I would've though, I hate snakes:mad: lol
It's a match up that you need to be smart in. Might sound really shallow speaking but it really means a lot. Watch those *******s use the grenades. It's what REALLY hurts Marth.

I do like seeing you have D3 as a back up. Smart secondary guy.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's a match up that you need to be smart in. Might sound really shallow speaking but it really means a lot. Watch those *******s use the grenades. It's what REALLY hurts Marth.
We need to get together at a Smashfest sometime, since you are undoubtedly the best person around here to teach me this matchup.

Hey thanks fromundaman. I appreciate the comment a ton! I can help ya with stuff in like...a week or two. I think ITT wanted to come down again for Smash and...to check out one of my friends....>_>

Clowsui, I really wouldn't mind at all but I need to get my car fixed first or have someone else drive me. That is my biggest issue so far. Also, yes, when is that suppose to be there guy?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey thanks fromundaman. I appreciate the comment a ton! I can help ya with stuff in like...a week or two. I think ITT wanted to come down again for Smash and...to check out one of my friends....>_>
That's an understatement though lol. She didn't seem to into the idea though. :laugh:

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
1 Overswarm- Good **** all ROB son!
2: Quivo- once I travel up to midwest, your azz is grazz
5: Smash64 - NESS NOM NOM NOM
9: Ithrowthings- SONIC NOM NOM

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Was Quivo serious when he got that "Best Toon Link in the Mid-West sig"?

Hey Overswarm, I guess Shugo didn't show at this, huh?
This is the smashboards equivalent to a random encounter. I'm a ****ing boss, but you can't even get to me 'til you beat Q.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I lost cause OS outplayed me and abused my impatience.

As for champ, let's do these PT dittos! I need to get better at them.

shew shew shew, prrrrshhhhhh, whew whew

Those are my arrows, bomb and boomerang lol

Top Bottom