• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crunchatize Me Capem - Smashfield, Ohio RESULTS

wakka444

Smash Ace
its complicated=(
essentially the one you takes care of the recording and uploading works 50 hours a week and simply hasnt had the time sry everyone hopefully this weekend will work

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Beegs, did you see that replay? It was amazing.
(That and the one of Champ vs Nope and Lou on RC.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, they've been working a lot recently from what I hear, so we can trust it'll get on there eventually...

...RIGHT?!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys sure are doing your part to thank people for recording videos of matches that do not involve them from the tournament they held and ran at their own house (which was trashed) and uploading them in their rare free-time without any compensation whatsoever.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
nothing special, just rapage coming from a snake and ness team. What do they know about smash64 being the best ness in the midwest

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* Maybe one day I can actually smash again... :*(

Congrats to OS, Quivo, and the rest of you guys. Smash64 is my hero, thank you for playing Ness again, now I just want to see him in action. Hopefully I'll get to come down later this summer.

*tear*

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
We miss you guys too, for a while the problem was that we were running low on funds and whatnot so we needed to fatten our wallets a bit. Now it's pretty much just been a combination of us not being available to go on the same day (we don't really want to drive somewhere alone, it sucks) and recently I've been working some weekends saving up for when I visit my girlfriend in New York. I won't get back until August 22 so yeah, I quite possibly won't be able to go anywhere until I get back. We actually were gonna go to the championships in Smashfield but somehow we got dates mixed up and thought it was a week later than it actually was. :( :urg:

In other news, I think I've become a lot worse since the last time I've played in a tourney (OUGA). Not that I was great before...well, let's just say that I need a lot of practice. Don't worry, we'll be back in action as soon as we can. Stay classy, Smashfield. :bee:

-The Jerk

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I hear future johns. I play this game like once a week if that much. So I don't want to hear about you're getting rusty...besides if you lose to me its because I outplayed you not you being rusty.
He's been future johning a lot lately...

lol no

i'll still be willing to get that free $$$
haha, sounds good to me. Someone's cocky! :laugh:

Top Bottom