• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSRBT Season 1 - Arcade Legacy - CSRBT 1-5 on 10/7

Kel

Smash Master
Not coming to this.

Might go to Kiester thing if I get invited/ Tako is going. Cbus is 3 hours for me now =(

SoulPech

Smash Master
Not coming to this.

Might go to Kiester thing if I get invited/ Tako is going. Cbus is 3 hours for me now =(
But it's 12 hours of dominion. There's also mini awards to, like most 5/2 hand, Highest points, lowest points, even one called "The Clutch dutch" :3

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So basically I didn't win or lose any pts lol
Good stuff yesterday guys. Got a lot of practice in.

And for the sake of there being a mr. Eric from NY, call me mister lol
:phone:

SoulPech

Smash Master
It's kind of like Poker. If you have 500 chips and they have 100 and they go all in, you can't give more than 100 chips. Translate that to the point system where smile has 5 points...Carls can't wager more than 5, so he's only lost 5 points, not 6.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I meant I thought you could only wager 6 points period which it seems like that's what he did with S2 which I believe means that regardless of the result with Smile that just couldn't/shouldn't of happened since he already used his 6 points. o-o

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Dat multiplier had me a bit confused, really. I could've reported the match to Chi at Arcade Legacy, but he was already gone.

So from there, I don't completely know if the match even counts or not since he wasn't there anymore for me to directly report it to.

We'll see what he has to say about it.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You did. I'm not going to john about this tournament here, just know that this is never happening again.

Chi, me and Carls wagered "3" points, but because of the multiplier or something we called it 6, I don't know. And yes that's actually 2x, but you made the same mistake when talking about the difference of 2 people get out and 4 people get out :p. Having a multiplier on the points ranking battles is extremely confusing.

Next time I'm up here, I gotta beat someone in Martial Masters. Someone else learn to play that game with me.

Top Bottom