• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT4: Edmonton May 31st 2008

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Melee is by FAR the most advanced and technical fighting game to ever have existed. It's depth and learning curve are so freaking amazing. There's just no end to it. I don't think it's fair to even compare melee to brawl or 64. Melee is in a whole other league of fighting games. To say Brawl is BETTER than melee is str8 up blasphemy.

CAN I GET A HELL YAH!?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
The tourney is still two months away... haha, where's SHIRO_DK when you need him? We need a HYPE VID

Hell no?

I'll give it some time to see what happens. Something new is being discovered every day. At least I'm learning something new every time I play Brawl that makes me enjoy it more as a competitive fighter.

I'm really interested to see how Street Fighter 4 will turn out. I wonder if it will top 3rd Strike, much as we expected Brawl to immediately surpass Melee.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Wow, I feel like a ****ing troll. Time to post something relevant.

Ok people,

Noobking is finishing up his LAST week of college which means final exams. At the end of this week I will be vigorously looking for a job starting next monday. Once I start working full time and get my first paycheck I'll be able to purchase my plane tix. I just wanted to know WHO I should get in contact with about my flight information and housing and stuff. If you guys could let me know who is able to house me and who I should talk to about all this it would be greatly appreciated.

=)

Noobking, out.

EDIT: Look forward to hopefully meeting you for the first time this weekend superboom =). I'll throw 5 or 10 your way for a 64 MM.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Wow, I feel like a ****ing troll. Time to post something relevant.

Ok people,

Noobking is finishing up his LAST week of college which means final exams. At the end of this week I will be vigorously looking for a job starting next monday. Once I start working full time and get my first paycheck I'll be able to purchase my plane tix. I just wanted to know WHO I should get in contact with about my flight information and housing and stuff. If you guys could let me know who is able to house me and who I should talk to about all this it would be greatly appreciated.

=)

Noobking, out.

EDIT: Look forward to hopefully meeting you for the first time this weekend superboom =). I'll throw 5 or 10 your way for a 64 MM.
browntown is crashing at my place no doubt.

Let me know asap

EDIT: Unless you're gonna want to do 'other things', cause I'm just gonna nerd it out all night probably and not have any fun

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ProfileCanada has the wrong address.

The hall is a block from my house so I have a bit of an advantage in this argument

kithkin

Smash Champion
As I posted before aex got to it, I love brawl, and hes right though, calgary has few brawl lovers.

but hey, me and alex. I must find a way to make it to this.

Oh hey... is this 1 day or 2 day?

oh and Stu... I challenge your bowser! A REAL RIVALRY THIS TIME! Bowser<3

also what colour you use?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
its 1 day.

And Adam thats what I mean by fun stuff. I don't think my parents would be ok with anyone drinking in their house. Someday we will party, but not ct4 :(

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I'm sure Mike would host a few people over the age of 18 for some party time!
I wouldn't mind a few drinks with Adam Brown. Have we ever even done that? Oh yeah, that time I bought you beer illegally in the states >_>

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait, how many people from calgary are going and what are the ride situations?

Cause... just sayin' we could work together guys.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
It turns out that I might not be able to make it... I have a choir rehearsal that afternoon and a concert in the evening. I already missed a rehearsal/concert for At Melee's End, so I don't think I can pull it off again. I'll give it a shot though...

It's kind of tragic.

Top Bottom