• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT4: Edmonton May 31st 2008

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE HYPE AND TRASHTALK AND AMERICANS...

BC > AB

Americans come... you know you want too...

someone make a vid about this tourney to HYPE IT UP!:chuckle:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm sure Mike would host a few people over the age of 18 for some party time!
I wouldn't mind a few drinks with Adam Brown. Have we ever even done that? Oh yeah, that time I bought you beer illegally in the states >_>
Lets do it Jrod. I plan on staying for a little while anyways.

anyone want to MM in brawl during CT4?
You're too good at smash in general BOOM.

if jarrod doesn't airdodge more, he's not gonna do well.
Chet, my man. When you comin out West again?

It turns out that I might not be able to make it... I have a choir rehearsal that afternoon and a concert in the evening. I already missed a rehearsal/concert for At Melee's End, so I don't think I can pull it off again. I'll give it a shot though...

It's kind of tragic.
****it Sid, I was gunna make sweet sweet love to you too. You can kiss that goodbye now :/

kithkin

Smash Champion
That reminds me eric.

AB definately better than BC

and I'll probably be doing MM's while I'm there

But I'm not planning any as I am unsure how much money I will have, so its spur of the moment, if you want one, you'll have to seek me out and nag me.

the only one I MIGHT plan is against Stu, cause bowser<3

spindash

Smash Ace
That reminds me eric.

AB definately better than BC

and I'll probably be doing MM's while I'm there

But I'm not planning any as I am unsure how much money I will have, so its spur of the moment, if you want one, you'll have to seek me out and nag me.

the only one I MIGHT plan is against Stu, cause bowser<3
O rly?

I believe you and me? Have some unfinished business. I took it to your Sheik at Melee's End, but I think fastest vs. slowest is in order. :p

Bring it. I'll win another 5, then give you 2 back so you can buy yourself a soda again~

Best 3/5

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Then I'll MM you, and take the money you won, and then throw it in the trash can, just cause I can make enough money off of other ppl!!! Anyways, yeah i am feeling more confident in my brawling abilities than my melee, so i am up for MM's

Jarrod

Smash Ace
Smash Brawl tourney... woooooooooo, actually I'm not that excited about it.
Although it gets pretty fierce because matches are always so close.

kithkin

Smash Champion
PUMA PRIIIIDEEEEE

Brawl is definately more fun to play a hardcore match IMO

but, Melee definately looks a lot cooler to watch. IMO

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya'll know me, still the same old G, but I been low key.
Hated on by most these *****s with no cheese, no deals, and no Gs.
No wheels, and no keys, no boats, no snow-mo-beels and no skis.
Mad at me cuz I could finally afford to provide my family with groceries.
Got a crib with a studio and it’s all full of tracks, to add to the wall full of blacks.
Hangin up in the office and back at my house like TRO-PHIES!
Did ya’ll think I’ma let my dope freeze? HO PLEASE! You better bown down on both knees!
Who you think taught you to smoke trees? Who you think brought you the OD’s, E z E’s, ICQ’s and DOC’s,
the snoop D O double G’s, and the group that said MOTHA **** tha police.
Gave you a tape full of dope beats to bump when you strollin through in your hood. And when your
album sales wasn’t doing too good, who’s the doctor they told you to go see?
Ya’ll better listen up closely, all you *****s that said that I’d turn pop, on the firm flop. Ya’ll are the
reason that Dre ain’t been getting no sleep, so **** YA’LL! All Ya’ll. If Ya’ll don’t like me, blow me.
Ya’ll are gunna keep ****en around with me and turn me back to the old me.

Sup guys. I dunno if Eric told you this yet. He just got a new job and it's on weekends. HE may or may not be coming to CT4. Let us pray.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not going, unless there's a ride for me from someone that wants me to go there, considering all the trolling I've done lately, I would just say not going. Not to mention there's brawl 2v2 and not melee 2v2 :3

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'd offer but no, I'd much rather give it to someone who wants to go.

Like Alex, but he's dead? srsly, I hope he doesnt buy bus tickets before he ressurects.

Cause I might have an extra seat. Might.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm not going, unless there's a ride for me from someone that wants me to go there, considering all the trolling I've done lately, I would just say not going. Not to mention there's brawl 2v2 and not melee 2v2 :3
Anyone from Alberta that doesn't go no longer exists in noobkings mind..

and WTF is this about no melee 2v2!?

kithkin

Smash Champion
Adam, better yet, its a 1 day tournament. sooo I personally think we'll be scrambling to make the three events we already have.

And Carl actually said (to me, just chatting) that there would probably be melee 2v2, but dunno about entry fee is there is one, and time availability aswell.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
No more speculation allowed.

Right now the only thing confirmed is that there will be a Brawl singles tournament at the posted address on May the 31st.

To some of you that probably doesn't sound extremely attractive, but I'll let you know asap what all the events and times are.

Thanks for the cooperation and patience.

kithkin

Smash Champion
****IT ERIC.

what did you do about your flight tickets?

did you at least sell them to another smasher to take your place?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
awww.. i hope theres 2v2 brawl.

and that sucks on eric and sid not or might not being able to make it :/

spindash

Smash Ace
WTFNO, ERIC. D:

I was looking forward to epic close battles, Melee & Brawl style! ... Okay, maybe not Melee. BUT YOU GET MY POINT!

We can't let this shizznit fall apart!

Agreed with Brad. Melee's faster and there's a lot more technique at rapid rates to implement, but Brawl wins in the hardcore so close and epic department, in my opinion.

We all started over, but now you've got matches that are, admittingly, even closer then before. 3 stock matches, yes. But the matches last longer because there's something hardcore about being sent to the edge of abyss only to have a split second chance to make it right again and bring the hurt right back. Or if you're 1337 enough, you'll just intercept them like I do with Kirby & Sonic.

Melee and Brawl both, just bring it on. I'm lookin' forward to smashing again with such a wicked awesome community and make my CT debut.

Eric, book CT4 off! SERIOUSLY. Try. D: You're the one who wanted to boast s'more hype for this tourney. Stick it through, man!

Jarrod

Smash Ace
There should be lots of TV's right?
I'll be bringing mine to help out.
I don't know about Melee... haven't touched the game since... but there's gotta be at least a Brawl 2v2. There won't be THAT many teams so it should go quickly.

kithkin

Smash Champion
that and I mean, come on, we gotta TRY brawl teams.

Fine you guys arn't much for it, but its the NEW game, I mean come on, we've had melee forever.

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I'll buy you a drink or two Adam Brown if you come! Make sure you arrive on the Friday or something. I'll take the day off, pick you up at the airport. Mike probably will be jobless still so we can all hang out and have some smashing fun.

PS: That's instead of money matching you haha. Unless we're talking Brawl... then maybe I would. I just dun wan get ***** at Melee :laugh:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL wrong thread dude.

What seriously? what if you lose? I mean, if it were possible.
It's highly possible. I broke my thumb last week and it's still in the process of healing. Haven't even had time to practice melee at all even.

I'm feelin' charitable. $5?
These ARE Melee MM's just so people know. Thankyou spindash. Advanced slobs, best of 3 or 5. All that good stuff I assume.

ill have you a falcon ditto MM, im sure you want a rematch lol
Yes, and this time, I'll be sure not to lose my controller halfway through the tournament ;) *johns (superboom is actually **** at melee)*

I'll buy you a drink or two Adam Brown if you come! Make sure you arrive on the Friday or something. I'll take the day off, pick you up at the airport. Mike probably will be jobless still so we can all hang out and have some smashing fun.

PS: That's instead of money matching you haha. Unless we're talking Brawl... then maybe I would. I just dun wan get ***** at Melee :laugh:
Sounds good J-rod. Drinks = $ LOL

Top Bottom