• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyberden - Columbia, MD - Aug 30, 08 - SSBB 1v1/2v2

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll be there and I can bring wii (composite cable, but wii w/ composite is better than no wii)

I don't have enough cash to do MM's and I won't have any extra so I better not lose an MM if I pick one :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I dunno if I mentioned this but I can bring 3 small CRTs. I remember last time there was a severe lack of TVs.

Program

Smash Apprentice
We will see Korn. Its all a matter of time ><. And Money. I havent had a dollar to my name for over 2 months now, I might not even have enough for this.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
no one wants to team with me ;-;
None of my teamates are going as far as I know, I will team with you. (two moving in together, the other two haven't even gotten back to me)

I play Lucas and Pikachu, starting to play toon link... but for now those two. If you play any characters that compliment them well let me know which one you want me to be and I'll train myself a little extra this week with that character.

For now though, I'm bout to hit some tales of vesperia :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'll bring 2 small tvs. Hope we can get alot of people to bring their wiis =O
I can bring a Wii but no tvs

and yoster you already teaming with someone?

because I am not playing doubles this time cuz I am broke and we didn't practice that much for teams.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I'm going to have a chance until late tomorrow evening to check the forum if anyone wants to team with me.

So Echos get back to me, or someone else let me know if you want a Lucas or Pikachu.

(I'm cool with whatever)

Top Bottom