• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Most Europeans have probably never heard of Armada before today.

They probably don't play Melee.

They probably don't live in the same country as him, either.

It's like me watching Ally win the first international tourney in Mexico. :/
while i live in holland, not in sweden i'm still closer to sweden than the east coast of america is to the west coast, as for not knowing about armada, he's been a force in european smash for quite a bit now o.o

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Most Europeans have probably never heard of Armada before today.

They probably don't play Melee.

They probably don't live in the same country as him, either.

It's like me watching Ally win the first international tourney in Mexico. :/
wtf are you talking about

every melee player in europe has heard of armada and most of us have played with him numerous times

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I wanna see anyone but a fox,marth, or falco win this. SO GO ARMADA! But i want mango to win cuz he's MExicanv and beat m2k

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
while i live in holland, not in sweden i'm still closer to sweden than the east coast of america is to the west coast, as for not knowing about armada, he's been a force in european smash for quite a bit now o.o
Quic were u at in holland? i live in Groningen, just wondering if there are smashers more closer than almere etc.

ARMADA!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It seems they are finishing teams first?

melee doubles update

Winners finals, darc+scar v m2k/jman. Triple rest in third match put them up 2-1. M2k/jman CP'd to Corneria.

On Corneria Darc went on a 4 rest rampage and they won the set 3-1 after some 2v1 camping.

M2k+jman will now play mango and lucky in the losers finals of teams.

As far as GF's. Win or lose Armada has earned my respect. Walking into new "Enemy" Territory and not only did he hold his own but he beasted on some good players.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I think the guy who posted all remaining Brawl players missed all the MW players. I got info that Chip and Lain were tied 1-1 in a loser's bracket match just a little while ago. Judge is also still in.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Loser finals

first match M2k went shiek, Jman fox vs Mango's jiggs and luckys fox on FD. M2k/Jman 2 stocked, next match is BF same characters.

Set is now 1-1, very close second match 100% 1v1 at end, third match Stadium same characters.

M2k Jman are now up 2-1, 3 stocking mango/lucky in the third match. The fourth match is now again Stadium, and mango just switched to Falco.

M2k and Jman win the fourth match, taking the set 3-1, They now return to play darc's team in grand finals of teams.

However, sadly, phannas phone is almost dead, so much less frequent updates now, good times while it lasted.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
So much for twitter updates :/

edit: thanks for the update Ignatius!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom