• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
there are going to be SO MANY GOOD VIDEOS to watch from this. i'm really looking forward to staying up late one night in the near future, going through all the genesis videos.

and wow. good ****, armada. way to apparently be crazy with peach.

Count

Smash Champion
Also both of wyatt's wins were two stocks.

keep going adhd!!

/edit well he beat razer, i just talked to him on the phone, and he said he plays sk92. He must've been mistaken.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Originally Posted by SynikaL
Where players competing in both games forced to switch back and forth between games during the brackets?

-Kimo

Yeah, they were. What's wrong with going back and forth? If you have a chance at placing high in both tourneys, then you've proven that you can switch between games easily and successfully.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Those GEnesis shirts are tight someone wanna buy one for me? I'll pay u back

`DNS`

Smash Lord
Loser finals

first match M2k went shiek, Jman fox vs Mango's jiggs and luckys fox on FD. M2k/Jman 2 stocked, next match is BF same characters.

Set is now 1-1, very close second match 100% 1v1 at end, third match Stadium same characters.

M2k Jman are now up 2-1, 3 stocking mango/lucky in the third match. The fourth match is now again Stadium, and mango just switched to Falco.

M2k and Jman win the fourth match, taking the set 3-1, They now return to play darc's team in grand finals of teams.

However, sadly, phannas phone is almost dead, so much less frequent updates now, good times while it lasted.
thanks.. this means that singles grand finals are soon!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Mango needs to pull out the Link.

10matchupcharts

JK, but really, Mango could be served very well by going CAPTAIN FALCON. No joke. His Falcon is on par with Darkrain's and Scar's. Mango went 50/50 with Dark in dittoes. It is a matchup that Falcon can really run away with, both literally and figuratively.

BunBun

Smash Master
Mango needs to pull out the Link.

10matchupcharts

JK, but really, Mango could be served very well by going CAPTAIN FALCON. No joke. His Falcon is on par with Darkrain's and Scar's. Mango went 50/50 with Dark in dittoes. It is a matchup that Falcon can really run away with, both literally and figuratively.
That's funny because when I was watching Mango vs Darkrain falcon dittos at E-52, Dark was 2 and 3 stocking him the entire time.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
After seeing what Pink Shinobi does to CFs, I can't help but think Falcon is a bad choice for MaNg0. :(

Edit: This matchup seems like **** from either side, who's got some info on it?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
adhd just called me and said "i beat razer and am now facing sk92. im scared so wish me luck" you head him people. he also said it is dehf vs ally. with tyrant waiting on them? or tyrant about to face m2k

and ally is losing

LLDL

Smash Hero
because apparently nealdt finds the brawl brackets least important to upload :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom