• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEECO

Smash Ace
M2K doesnt bash on brawl...
or Melee...

Look where he is.. placing VERY high in BOTH events at a national tournament.
Get wrecked haters.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
How about stop throwing baseless, worthless assumptions around before you get punished for it, kay?
Tom you are 100 percent right in saying that, what he said was baseless and I do understand where you are coming from. Unfortunatley though I am going to have to stand up for a bit and say that I have been seeing that the brawl side has been receiving it's hits on this thread for a bit now and there has been no intervention, so please make it a point for everyone, (not just the melee side) to respect one another. Thank you.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Phanna hijacked someones phone: they tried to put brawl on the projector/main stage but almost started a riot; they chanted brawl sucks till TO's said ok, no brawl.
Oh geez.

I'm sorry you Brawl players have to deal with this kind of stuff (both at the tournament and in this thread). Not all of us Melee players are like that. Some of us have--what do you call it...

maturity.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Grand finals, first set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

First match came down to M2k vs Darc+scar, with M2k miraculously pulling out the win. CP is Brinstar.

On Brinstar M2k/Jman 2 stocked Darc+Scar. 2-0 M2k/Jman CP is... DK64.

Darc+Scar win the third match with a 2 stock, M2k Jman are countering Stadium

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about you

1. Stop only picking this guy for hating on melee players, whilst you post nothing publicly when the opposite happens.
2. Stop publicly attacking people when it should be done in PMs like a good moderator. You're mad unprofessional, son. Step that admin game up.

:D
oh sssSSSSSssssssNAP!

and wtf @ ally being midwest. >=/

PEEF!

Smash Hero
MANGO NEEDS A USA TAG!

*Finished with the awe of a good Peach player. Officially supporting Mango now*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
How about stop throwing baseless, worthless assumptions around before you get punished for it, kay?
How about you cut the guy some slack, since it's evidently Melee players that threatened to riot if their precious Melee didn't get all of the screen time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
How about you

1. Stop only picking this guy for hating on melee players, whilst you post nothing publicly when the opposite happens.
2. Stop publicly attacking people when it should be done in PMs like a good moderator. You're mad unprofessional, son. Step that admin game up.

:D
What I said goes for everyone, and the infractions I am now doling out are proof of that. I don't need advice from you, I'm pretty good at what I do.

If you have a problem with any moderator, it should be taken up in Forum Disputes. However, I'm fairly sure you're only responding to me because you like like confrontational attention.

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Oh geez.

I'm sorry you Brawl players have to deal with this kind of stuff (both at the tournament and in this thread). Not all of us Melee players are like that. Some of us have--what do you call it...

maturity.
At least some one accepts that people can like more than one smash bros game. >.>

Thanks for being mature about it.

M2K/Jman GO!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also freezepop is only good when "not live".
A lot of it is drowned out live, but I like what they do in concert. They make it quite fun.

I can definitely understand why you would think that, though.

I'm a ridiculous fanboy for Freezepop.

RedyBz

Smash Cadet
ill lol hard if Ally wins 1st in Brawl and Armada 1st in Melee. Nothing for America LOLOLOLOLOLO

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It is kinda screwed up but I mean. You can't blame the players blame the creators of Brawl. If the game was good it wouldn't of happened. It has (to my knowledge) never happened before. I remember some initial anger about some things from SSB64-SSBM However it was never shut down by chants. I hate to say it but it's hella funny.

Eggm

Smash Hero
mango/armada : 1,2
hungrybox: 3
zhu: 4
scar/m2k: 5th
hax/darkrain?: 7th

Armada - Peach
Mango - Falco/jiggs
Zhu - Falco
Hungrybox - Jiggs
M2k - Fox/Sheik/Marth
Scar - Falcon
Hax - Falcon
Dark Rain - Falcon

Lol @ people saying only sheik/fox/marth can win. Melee is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom