• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Grand finals, second set M2k+jman vs Darc+Scar

M2k and Jman take the first match of the set with a 3 stocking.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
M2K and Jman will win teams clearly, they gotta make up for not making much in singles lol

SK should beat ADHD but he prolly won't, KEITARO PRACTICE SON!

OMG SUCH AN ORIGINAL POST HEY GUY HOW DID YOU THINK OF THAT ONE!?!?!
inorite? Its pretty original

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I think we Americans are about to find out what the Japanese players felt like when Ken went there and won JGT.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
On the topic of Darkrain vs Silentspectre

Darkrain put down those rumors in a public podcast last night. They have not played. Darkrain said that set would be played tonight.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Chanting 'brawl sucks' until the TO's agree to not put it up is childish actually.
it's funny because what's "childish," "immature," etc. is opinion in and of itself. you're just as arrogant as people saying that Brawl or Melee are the better game by stating your opinion as fact

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
What I said goes for everyone, and the infractions I am now doling out are proof of that. I don't need advice from you, I'm pretty good at what I do.

If you have a problem with any moderator, it should be taken up in Forum Disputes. However, I'm fairly sure you're only responding to me because you like like confrontational attention.
LOL at this guy. Nobody was making "baseless assumptions." The report is that melee players were chanting "brawl sucks" until they got their way, which is indeed childish. Even the other moderators who posted in this thread acknowledged that and apologized on behalf of the community.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
why on earth are they postponing melee gf? is it to be the last thing in the tourney? because if that is the case I should go to sleep..

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
What I said goes for everyone, and the infractions I am now doling out are proof of that. I don't need advice from you, I'm pretty good at what I do.
Doling out infractions when you're clearly out of line doesn't make you any less out of line.

Players chanting to get Melee on the projector isn't them childishly assaulting Brawl players - it has nothing to do with that.

Don't you realize that the only reason the change even happened it because the players made it clear that almost EVERYONE at the venue WANTED TO WATCH THE MELEE FINALS INSTEAD?
Wow, Foxy, you've whipped out some doozies in your time, but ****.

They chanted "Brawl Sucks." And according to Phanna, became so unruly that DBR consented pretty much in order to avoid a riot. This, given that the projector's probably been playing Melee all day.

That's not democracy. It's anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom