• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

Swiss

Smash Lord
谷に多くのチーズの輝きの人生はすべての動物は、政界の実力者を無視する。

また、あなたの翻訳が壊れていると思います。

Delvro

Smash Ace
谷に多くのチーズの輝きの人生はすべての動物は、政界の実力者を無視する。

また、あなたの翻訳が壊れていると思います。
Google translate makes statements hilarity in words.

"We are a happy group that killed all moderators"

"Do not become the philosophy of cheese"

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Tomorrow being as close as possible to 12 am or as close as possible to 11:59?

Sorry, just /hype.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
waytaeshe way

Nope, too disgusted to even continue. Confirmed and everything

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Who isn't in the Mayling family? I pay my protection money, just like everybody else.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Puta madre th3kuzinator come' (lol see what i did therr?) mierda!

Okay for srs me no likey dis other language crap. Seize and desist plz.

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
In a dark, crowded room, on a dark, stormy night, 14 nerds gather about a round table. The clink and clunk of condensed plastic fills the air as they idle about, waiting for the game to start.

"Isn't it time? You said we were going to start 20 minutes ago!"

"Well we're waiting for everyone to be ready."

The DM sat patiently. 11 men, 2 women, and a hermaphrodite waited to begin. The girls felt outnumbered. And, oddly, like people were ogling them just outside their range of vision.

"Seriously, is everybody done with their character sheets yet?" The DM asked impatiently. S/He looked around for a moment, and then held up her/his hands for silence. Everyone stopped talking, but it took a little longer until the sound of chewing and smacking ceased.

S/He cleared his/her throat, closed his/her eyes, and gathered her/ his thoughts. S/He opened his/her mouth to speak-

"Should I take Magic Missile or Color Spray?"

The DM looked exasperatingly in the direction of the comment. The player quieted.

"It was a dark and stormy night-"

"-hey, it is a dark and stormy night!"

"...you're all in London for various reasons."

"Like London, England?"

"My character is from the forest, why would he be in a city?"

"I own a house, what am I doing in the city?"

"Seriously, are we in London, England? I thought this was like, a fantasy game?"

"Shush woman. You have magical powers of some kind, of course we're not in England."

"You're in a small town on the outskirts of civilization that coincidentally is called London. You're all in the city for various reasons, but you're all after one thing: loot."

The players looked around excitedly. Fictional loot was indeed their goal. Except for a few.

Their goal, unbeknownst to everyone else, was to kill the rest of the PCs and get away with it. They are infamous. They are everywhere. They are known as.... PC killers.

"You all enter the tavern, and end up sitting together..."

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

1. Cello_Marl
2. giraffelasergun
3. Dark Horse
4. BunBun
5. Delvro
6. smargaret
7. Tandora
8. J
9. th3kuzinator
10. Ryunnosuke
11. Rockin
12. SummonerAU
13. Toastin Walrus (Swiss/GBoy)

A deadline has been set for December 1st, 8pm!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Cello_Marl

Can't be a liar and go against my own plan ^_^

@Delvro, Rockin, BunBun th3kuzi, Ryun: Hiii I haven't played a game yet with either of you guys. Anyone you haven't played a game with yet here as well?

I wonder how this game will go. ;D

smargaret

Smash Rookie
I wanna cast ... magic missile

Vote: Walrus - might as well reuse my random vote from pregame.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Alright. Let's toast us some walrus >:D.

Cello_Marl: 'Sup. You gonna do yo usual Cello thing? If so, are you gonna start off mad hatin on dis account cuz of the Gord half, or mad lovin it cuz of the Swissy half? Eh. Idk. Don't NEED ta answer dat. I'll find out soon.
giraffelasergun, Dark Horse, BunBun, Delvro: Never REALLY played a game with any of 'ya. GLG I've skimmed a bit on, and DH I've played with, like, once, when he replaced in. Bun Bun I've never seen. Delvro, you're not new to DGames, but ya new ta me. How are you guys looking to approach D1? High hopes? Will your presences and posts be an asset to town, or are you gonna try ta coast ta lylo?
smargaret: SMARGZ! I'll know if ya town babe. And I'll know if ya scum too. Don't worry. I got my ways *leans back on chair*.
Tandora: Gots no questions for ya, 'cept, got milk?
J: I don't wanna see no replay of Oddworld/Villains. I saw you in All-Stars and FF7. I'm not taking s*** from you. 'Kay? And it'll be for ya own good. TRUST me.
tht3kuzinator, Ryunnosuke: You two be 100% new, methinks. How do you look to play the game? What, RIGHT NOW, would be one thing dat you'd infer ta be scummeh?
Rockin: Yo. Replay of Sonic amirite :p?
SummonerAU: How's dat Mayling family of yours?

Top Bottom