• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

smargaret

Smash Rookie
HAH! You fink dis iz Swissy baby.

GLG's a doublevoter. Callin it.

@Smargz

I actually AM curious about the other game yu played wif J.
J got replaced out of Attack of the Killer Hydras without making a single post. I'm surprised you don't remember it.

If there are voting mechanics going on, I don't think a double voter is it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Waaaait your talking about Halo Mafia! Okay okay I gotcha.

Yea that was because we signed up thinking we would have time but then the other half got swamped with work. ^^"

How could you use that as an example of "playing" a game with me though if I never did make a legit post?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
/911 on speed dial

I'm 16. Idk 'bout da other half.

Ugh... fine... *drags feet to white board and writes Tanny and Cello under town list*

Now for srs, @Tanny, are yu g'wan let yur emotions drive yu dis game? Read a coupl'a games yu were in. Yu know wat I'm talkin bout.
You forgot a couple of Mayling family members. I wonder if you can figure out who they are without any help. XD

Sigh, I'll try to keep my emotions in check. I guess if I go really quiet, everyone should assume I'm in the corner sulking. :mad:

T~T I was looking forward to hand-holding...
Daw, for reals? ^_^;;

Delvro

Smash Ace
holy F it's happening again x_x

@Delvy: Don't be missing my questions. ^^ I'll be on you faster than a manga sale at Borders.
Question?? This game is going faster than sonic the hedgehog.

Here's your answer after my scumskimming:

I've never played with over half of the cast, so here's the people that I REMEMBER playing with:

Cello_marl, Giraffelasergun (as peekajoo), Tandora, Summoner (very vaguely remember), Ryunnosuke (not on forums)

And of course I've never played with myself. Because everyone knows that's wrong.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Let's pick random names out of the list and ask them a standard question ;D

@Delvro, th3Kuzi, Rockin, Smarg: How do you feel about lynching inactives?
Inactives are vigbait and should be dealt with as such. That said, I'm not opposed to lynching someone if the vig either doesn't exist or isn't doing his job.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Are you trying to seem different than every other player in the game for some reason then? You have asked a few questions and I don't mind them.

Again harmless question spiking a little intrest in the big ole TW. Gotta love RVS/RQS =P
Heh. Oh J.

Yu can't juzt fall back on dat question, cuz dat's da type'a question dat truly leads to NOTHING. So what if they wanna lynch inactives? So what if dey don't? I'd get it if yu wuz try'na throw a bomb in da ayer and hope dat it 'splodes on scum, but in order for it to 'splode on scum, scum gotta feel pressure. Scum ain't gonna 'splode to sum generic question. I'm not callin ya scum fer it. Just, naht important info. Chances are der's gonna be an inactive eventually. Dat's wen we see if dey are pro lynch inactive or con lynch inactive.

tl;dr you still cool in mah book. Just'a rough way to start off. 'Na mean?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
:o

I was out at dinner all night and just got back like 10 minutes ago. Been scrambling to read everything (and simultaneously understand what is actually going on).

Theres a post every 2 minutes -_-

Um, since im not really familiar with forum mafia and dont know any of the players that well Ill just observe for a bit longer before making any accusatory posts.

smargaret

Smash Rookie

Yea that was because we signed up thinking we would have time but then the other half got swamped with work. ^^"

How could you use that as an example of "playing" a game with me though if I never did make a legit post?
As an example of Lurker J, I think it's just about perfect.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Heh. Oh J.

Yu can't juzt fall back on dat question, cuz dat's da type'a question dat truly leads to NOTHING. So what if they wanna lynch inactives? So what if dey don't? I'd get it if yu wuz try'na throw a bomb in da ayer and hope dat it 'splodes on scum, but in order for it to 'splode on scum, scum gotta feel pressure. Scum ain't gonna 'splode to sum generic question. I'm not callin ya scum fer it. Just, naht important info. Chances are der's gonna be an inactive eventually. Dat's wen we see if dey are pro lynch inactive or con lynch inactive.

TW, could you please tone it down a bit? I cannot understand half of what you're saying and reading your posts is giving me a fake accent in my head. =/

smargaret

Smash Rookie

I was out at dinner all night and just got back like 10 minutes ago. Been scrambling to read everything (and simultaneously understand what is actually going on).

Um, since im not really familiar with forum mafia and dont know any of the players that well Ill just observe for a bit longer before making any accusatory posts.
Translation: I am a scumbag who doesn't want to take a position and risk getting lynched or cutting off my options, so I will sit here quietly in the corner and hope you all forget I exist.

Unvote: Walrus
Vote: th3kuz

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Question?? This game is going faster than sonic the hedgehog.

Here's your answer after my scumskimming:

I've never played with over half of the cast, so here's the people that I REMEMBER playing with:

Cello_marl, Giraffelasergun (as peekajoo), Tandora, Summoner (very vaguely remember), Ryunnosuke (not on forums)

And of course I've never played with myself. Because everyone knows that's wrong.
Thanks for answering that question. Now this one too ^_^ Also lmao I want that last line as a sig.

Let's pick random names out of the list and ask them a standard question ;D

@Delvro, th3Kuzi, Rockin, Smarg: How do you feel about lynching inactives?
Thanks in advanced!

Lynch all liars. =p
ewwwww Tanny's diiirty xD

Inactives are vigbait and should be dealt with as such. That said, I'm not opposed to lynching someone if the vig either doesn't exist or isn't doing his job.
Hmm alright thank you Smarg. Can I call you Smargy or no? ;O

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Tanny said:
You forgot a couple of Mayling family members. I wonder if you can figure out who they are without any help. XD
I skimm'd Mayfia. I was talkin bout how yu and Cello are blood related. Yu wanna include Delvro, then include Delvro :p.

Smargz said:
J got replaced out of Attack of the Killer Hydras without making a single post. I'm surprised you don't remember it.
Oh that's riiite. I completely fergot.

Smargz said:
If there are voting mechanics going on, I don't think a double voter is it.
/joke.

J said:

NO TALKIN BOUT NO ONGOIN GAMES!

'Sides, still goes ta show dat J izza lurker in e'ry game I've played wit em.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
*waves back at smargaret*

Wanna form a voting bloc? Tanny, Delvro, me, you and maybe Ryu. We'll see. All I have to do is stand over his shoulder the next couple of days to see if he's talking to anyone I don't know. Or look at his browsing history for scum QTs.

That's technically not against the rules. There is no communication.

Also, J is totally scum.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Tanny said:
TW, could you please tone it down a bit? I cannot understand half of what you're saying and reading your posts is giving me a fake accent in my head. =/
Hmm... I mite be willin' ta oblige, but I determin' the "bit".

Smargz said:
Translation: I am a scumbag who doesn't want to take a position and risk getting lynched or cutting off my options, so I will sit here quietly in the corner and hope you all forget I exist.
My thoughts EXACTLY. But a bit of an expansion:

"Hurr durr Imma wait fo' mah scummates ta get online so I can ax em for help".

Unvote Vote th3kuzi

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heh. Oh J.

1.) Never thought you called me scum
2.) Also if it wasn't important why do you think Smarg answered it? Why do you think Delvro seems to have "missed" posting about it? Your forgetting other questions to ask TW.
3.) Not exactly rough. I started the same way in All-stars guess where that lead? D1 Scum was found. =D
4.) Don't know what to think of this post. Seems a wee bit defensive for me.

Whoooooa don't lurk goodness no. That will be bad and some silly townspeople will get on you faster such as Smarg.

As an example of Lurker J, I think it's just about perfect.
I actually didn't really read much of it at all. Lurker J is more Oddworld. J who really wasn't in the game is Halo.

^^^This please ;D

Unvote: Walrus
Vote: th3kuz
Idk what to think of this. Seems a bit too harsh for something so small for a new player.

FoS: Smarg

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
Rule 4b. Do not attempt in any way, shape, or form to view another person as they play this game, or view their browsing history in an attempt to discover things about their role or play that you should not know.

By your definition Cello, there's nothing stopping you from walking over to his computer, going to SWF, and checking his PMs.

Rule 4c. Don't do that either.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
So is J going to self-vote now?

Not gonna join a voting block. Cello needs checks and balances.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rule 4b. Do not attempt in any way, shape, or form to view another person as they play this game, or view their browsing history in an attempt to discovery secrets.

By your definition Charlie, there's nothing stopping you from walking over to his computer, going to SWF, and checking his PMs.

Rule 4c. Don't do that either.
Uguu. Spoilsport.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Female Elder One: You're the one pulling on my heartstrings with your new avy. Raaaaan~

smargaret

Smash Rookie
@ Mod, does that include checking when a player last logged in like Cello did to J in Oddworld? I know none of these people IRL, I'm talking about clicking on their profile and seeing last activity

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also, J is totally scum.
Aww I love seeing when you call me scum and your completely wrong. It's cute :3 Oh Cello don't be my enemy this game. Be my friend and we can win this for town ^_^

My thoughts EXACTLY. But a bit of an expansion:

"Hurr durr Imma wait fo' mah scummates ta get online so I can ax em for help".

Unvote Vote th3kuzi
*tsk* Quick on the bandwagon against th3kuzi for such a how should I say, bad reason. Let's go with some more bad logic and just say since Swiss is always scum he is scum in this game.

Unvote
Vote: TW

Do people usually get accused this much, so quickly?
Only scum ;D

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
2.) Also if it wasn't important why do you think Smarg answered it? Why do you think Delvro seems to have "missed" posting about it? Your forgetting other questions to ask TW.
Dey answered cuz they know that they'd get labeled scummeh if they didn't respond. And cuz it's a simple question.

J said:
3.) Not exactly rough. I started the same way in All-stars guess where that lead? D1 Scum was found. =D
I wish to avenge my playerslot.

J said:
4.) Don't know what to think of this post. Seems a wee bit defensive for me.
Nah. Just sayin, if ya gonna act liek Cello, do it right.

Tanny said:
I was including Delvro, but I was also including THE OTHER BLOOD SIBLING. Bwahahaha.
Now I'm curious. Da only other person I can possibly think of bein in da Mayling family is Summoner. I give up?

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
@ Mod, does that include checking when a player last logged in like Cello did to J in Oddworld? I know none of these people IRL, I'm talking about clicking on their profile and seeing last activity
Browsing history =/= activity history.

If it's open to the public then it's fair game. Rules 4b and 4c were added to prevent RL activity-finding.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
*tsk* Quick on the bandwagon against th3kuzi for such a how should I say, bad reason. Let's go with some more bad logic and just say since Swiss is always scum he is scum in this game.
... Really?! You're gonna honestly tell me that this:

th3 said:
Ill just observe for a bit longer before making any accusatory posts.
Doesn't reek of scumminess AT ALL?

FoS J

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm being serious about J, btw.
D'aww fine be that way ;_; Your wrong yet again Cello dude ;D

Cello, don't make me choose between you and J. It would hurt my heart. </3
Omg my name's in Pink ;D

Dey answered cuz they know that they'd get labeled scummeh if they didn't respond. And cuz it's a simple question.

I wish to avenge my playerslot.

Nah. Just sayin, if ya gonna act liek Cello, do it right.
Avenge your slot....oooh! You were BSL's spot who got replaced by GLG who got lynched by my case and flipped scum! Now I remember.

Delvy didn't answer all questions.

I'm not a Cello poser psh no. Why would I act like him?

Top Bottom