• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@ Cello, you were suspicious of FrozenFlame for thinking you were town, when you actually are town? Huh?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kuz: It's because, the way I've been acting, he should have thought I was scummy as ****. That was unnatural. Turns out it was because he had additional knowledge. But, scum noticed that too, it seems.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Me too, Rockin.

I'm gonna ISO FF's posts for clear crumbs for his investigations. In the meantime, are we going to assume three scum and we're in mylo? Or are we going to assume only two scum and we've got a little wiggle room?

I'm going to go ahead and claim. I am a gnome epic psion sensor and that's why I was saying there were probably two scum during each lynch. We really should look at the lynches to find scum. It's possible there are three scum and there were two different scum each wagon. I think that is much more likely than just two scum given the number of players, but there is always the possibility of an indy?

Looking at FF's last post, 865, I think he's hinting that he investigated Cello and Cello is town.

Hmmm alright Ryunnosuke wagon seems pretty legit.

Vote: Ryunnosuke

Might not stay there for too long I gotta look into some other stuff. Like dis group:

smargaret, Tandora, Ryunnosuke, Delvro

Delvro lookin' mad ****ty being on both mislynches. Smarg too, same deal.

Tandora and Ryuu showin' dat scum by hoppin' on late on the claimed doc mislynch. lol u guyz.

You're not looking too spiffy yourself there Cello sittin' fine and dandy on 2 mislynches as well. I'm mean you're town as **** but c'mon why so confident when you can't hit scum for **** this game? Don't act like you're the boss when you've been bankrupting us all game.

Like seriously I buy it that you're town but dude how the **** are you clearing Smarg and Delvro? Get off your high horse and start giving me some substantiation because incase you didn't realize, you rode your horse into a tar pit days ago and you're sinking with it fast. I'm willing to pull you out and be best buds but you gotta stop barking orders at us like you're still in the driver seat when in reality you just have a **** scumdar this game.

Anyone wanna direct me to this Nabe Lawful Evil claim? How exactly did he get away with that especially if the competing lynch was an UN CC'd DOC?!
The parts I highlighted are where I think he's hinting that he investigated Cello and got innocent.

I think the four people he listed: smargaret, Tandora, Ryunnosuke, Delvro are players he was going to investigate depending how the lynch went. He could have made stronger statements regarding us, but didn't.

That's really the most useful post he made. Most of his posts were complaining about how active the thread was. A few good questions, but overall not much to draw on.

I also ISO's BunBun and all his posts are D1. I think from reading FF's D2 posts, he may have missed the deadline for his ability and didn't get a read for then. So the ONLY read I'm getting from his investigations are for Cello being town.

At least this clears up the most active living player.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
About frozenflame: Well, we can assume that he didn't investigate any of Delvro, Tandora, Ryu or smargaret, since he lumped them all together. He wouldn't have had any reason to obscure their characteristics if he KNEW one of their alignments. I suppose the same applies to Nabe. Really, it's most likely that I was his N1 investigation, and Dark Horse was his N2. That also makes sense about his questioning me, since he wanted to make sure his investigation was accurate.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@ Cello, question. Since FF flipped cop and he trusted you, you are probably town. Why, then, are you throwing your vote onto Ryu so quickly? If you are wrong about Ryu, and the scum quick lynch him, we are going to be in loads of trouble.

Shouldn't we wait to vote until later in the Day? We need all the information we can get at the moment, dont be hasty.

Also, Cello, since FF did not group me in with everyone else, does this mean he investigated me already? If he did, that is probably why he has not pushed me very hard, because he got an innocent.

@ Tandora, about your claim. What sort of ability do you get?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I see, I see.

1st lynch: smargaret, th3kuzinator, Toastin Walrus, Dark Horse, Delvro, Cello_Marl, J

2nd lynch: Toastin Walrus, th3kuzinator, Cello, smargaret, Tandora, Ryunnosuke, Delvro

Common factors that aren't more or less confirmed town: Kuz, smargaret, Delvro

Now, first and foremost; do we believe Tanny? I do.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Quick, quick, quick, time is of the essence, don't read anything, say yes or no.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I really do not think Cello is town. why is he still living? ugh

gonna do a reread of a bit of D2 and D3, but I most likely want to lynch cello

Vote: Cello

seriously

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin, you silly little person you. Frozen called me town. He was cop. Duh.

Also, are you indy or mafia? If you're mafia, I'm sad because that means I've been wrong about Ryu this whole time.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
...wait. Of course I'm wrong about Ryu. If he were scum, then Tanny would have gotten 2 then 3.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Basically, by doing that, you'll be confirming that either you or Rockin has to be scum, so please do that, please.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I pretty much have confirmation that Tandora is scum.

I haven't really read anything that you guys have posted, because I'm tired.

Vote Tandora

Die.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Hi, Delvro! So, from your perspective, Kuz and smargaret have to be scum. Please claim, please.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Delvro, as of this moment, I'm willing to lynch you. Tell me why I shouldn't be.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin, if you are town, unvote me RIGHT NOW. If you aren't, feel free to keep it there. If you leave it there, you WILL die.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So I read up on most of Tandora's posts and could not really find any crumbs. Maybe I am just bad at looking for them, but I dont see any alluding to a sensor.

I still dont get how the PR works...can Tandora look at a wagon and determine the exact number of scum on that wagon?

If she is telling the truth, then it would make sense to look at me Smarg and Delvro.

If she is lying, she is scum.

I thought Smarg was scum from the beginning, and Delvro town. As I thought with Ryu, I dont want to put my vote down for either of them yet, though, because I am afraid of a quicklynch. If I have to take them to L-4 to make them claim, I will. But I will not take them lower than that this early in the Day

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Cello, I had already gone off hunting for tandora's crumbs before you told me to just say yes or no.

Why did you think time was of the essence? We have quite a while until the deadline. Are you trying to round up a quick lynch?

Why would me have voting for you have anything to do with the relationship between Rockin' and myself? I am confused.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kuz: Tanny did say that we should look at the wagons to see who we should lynch. Also, I remember her saying something that reminded me of gnomes. Big noses or something like that. Also, if you think Tanny is telling the truth, then that means that Delvo MUST be scum.

Here's what we'll do. We'll lynch Delvro using myself, Tanny, Nabe, Kuz and Ryu. Since this is all assuming that Tanny is telling the truth anyway, that makes me, Tanny, and Ryu NOT SCUM. Nabe wasn't on either lynch. Kuz was on both. If there is NO scum on that lynch, OR Kuz is scum, i.e., it's the whole town OR Kuz is scum, then scum is forced to kill Tanny, since Tanny could confirm Kuz as scum or confirm Rockin and smargaret as scum, retrorespectively.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kuz: That was all using a set of data that is now out-of-date. Just ignore everything I've said from #910 and back.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ugh, I did a quick look at Frozen's post and it did seem like he investigated cello (and got a inno)

Unvote

But serious to god, get off your horse and quit following with the mislynches. You already lead a couple of mislynches already. Slow the **** down

Now, I'm gonna go and do a reread of D2 and so forth. I suggest everyone else unvote so we can talk about this and not try to wagon someone. I don't know atm if we're in mylo or not, but I really REALLY rather not risk it.

Tandora, can you explain in further detail of what your role does?

Kuz, can you please be a little more useful? I'm starting to consider you as a lynch.

Top Bottom