• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Like, seriously. If Tanny is town, then we basically KNOW that Rockin, smargaret and Delvro are the scum. Just lynch them.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I pretty much have confirmation that Tandora is scum.

I haven't really read anything that you guys have posted, because I'm tired.

Vote Tandora

Die.
I'm tired too so this last post is going to be pretty fast.

Delvro, you've said I'm scummy and you're suspicious of me all game. I'd like to see some reasons for any of these claims. The fact you were on both lynches, loudly defending (read as buddying) Cello, and making claims like this make me FOS you.

and what is this confirmation, exactly?
QFT^

So I read up on most of Tandora's posts and could not really find any crumbs. Maybe I am just bad at looking for them, but I dont see any alluding to a sensor.

I still dont get how the PR works...can Tandora look at a wagon and determine the exact number of scum on that wagon?

If she is telling the truth, then it would make sense to look at me Smarg and Delvro.

If she is lying, she is scum.

I thought Smarg was scum from the beginning, and Delvro town. As I thought with Ryu, I dont want to put my vote down for either of them yet, though, because I am afraid of a quicklynch. If I have to take them to L-4 to make them claim, I will. But I will not take them lower than that this early in the Day
Post 451 and 851 are both my crumbs. They are just as the day started. I padded the statements with "at least" to make them look not as definite. I can sense how many scum were on the lynch the day before.

Also, Kuz, I hope you realize L-4 right now means a person has one vote on them. -_-

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Kuz: Tanny did say that we should look at the wagons to see who we should lynch. Also, I remember her saying something that reminded me of gnomes. Big noses or something like that. Also, if you think Tanny is telling the truth, then that means that Delvo MUST be scum.
It does? If Tanny is telling the truth then dont we have to look at smarg and myself as well as Delvro? Since when was smarg confirmed town?

Here's what we'll do. We'll lynch Delvro using myself, Tanny, Nabe, Kuz and Ryu. Since this is all assuming that Tanny is telling the truth anyway, that makes me, Tanny, and Ryu NOT SCUM. Nabe wasn't on either lynch. Kuz was on both. If there is NO scum on that lynch, OR Kuz is scum, i.e., it's the whole town OR Kuz is scum, then scum is forced to kill Tanny, since Tanny could confirm Kuz as scum or confirm Rockin and smargaret as scum, retrorespectively.
This explanation does not even seem that complicated, but I cannot, for the life of me, understand any of your reasoning behind it. Maybe I am missing some connection. Also where did Rockin come in from all of this? I dont see him on either lynch, which would mean that Tandora's ability does not pertain to him. WTF am I missing here.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
There's something that does what you say, Tanny, I mistyped as I read it. But OK.

@Kuz: I'll try to explain it step by step. Just a sec.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Holy crap. I just had a thought. This may be stupid, but what if Cello is a lynch predictor? I remember where he was in a game where he had to correctly predict two lynches to win as an independent. I know it's bad odds that he would pull that particular role again, but what if that is why Cello is pushing so many quick lynches? He would come up not mafia to a cop investigation.

Also, yes, I am gnome. It's pretty useless to show those breadcrumbs, but I can do that tomorrow if people really need me to.

And seriously, I'm going to bed now.

Seriously.

And I agree with Rockin, no one else vote. Everyone take some time to reread relevant posts. Especially, you Kuz. Read and think about what you're reading instead of just asking so many questions.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Sigh.

@Rockin, thats probably why the scum are keeping me alive. I haven't been able to make any useful connections as town...unless I am right about my Smarg intuition, which Tandora's claim is consistent with.

I want to hear Cello's reasoning behind Delvro before I target Smarg.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Th3kuzinator:

"The Sensor is a role that can detect how many scum-aligned players were on the lynch bandwagon on the previous day."

Tanny is saying that there were 2 scum on both the Day 1 and Day 2 wagons. Looking at J's wagon, we see:

1st lynch: smargaret, th3kuzinator, Toastin Walrus, Dark Horse, Delvro, Cello_Marl, J

Now, we know for a fact that TW, DH and J are all town, because they've flipped. That leaves:

smargaret, th3kuzinator, Delvro, Cello_Marl

Frozen left about a million breadcrumbs saying that I was town. All that leaves is 3 people:

smargaret, th3kuzinator, Delvro

If there are two scum on the first wagon, then, from your perspective, since you know you are town, you must KNOW for a fact that smargaret and Delvro are scum.

Now, let's look at Summoner's lynch.

Toastin Walrus, th3kuzinator, Cello, smargaret, Tandora, Ryunnosuke, Delvro

We can eliminate TW, Tanny, and myself. We're eliminating Tanny because this whole thing assumes that Tanny is telling the truth to begin with. That leaves:

th3kuzinator, smargaret, Ryunnosuke, Delvro

Now, here's where we see the interesting bit. th3kuzinator, smargaret and Delvro were ALL on the first lynch! Since Tandora claims that there are 2 scum on this wagon as well, that means that Ryunnosuke MUST be non-mafia if Tandora is town. The reason for this is that, if Ryu were scum, then Tanny would have seen 3 scum on the 2nd wagon. It wouldn't matter if it were Kuz/smargaret, smargaret/Delvro, or Kuz/Delvro. There would be 2 plus the new scum. But there isn't.

That means we can assume that Cello, Tanny, and Ryu are all non-scum, and from your perspective, you know that smargaret and Delvro are scum. Since Rockin has been pushing against you despite this information being out, I'm assuming that he's scum too.

I'm actually really hoping that Ryu/Rockin or Ryu/Nabe are scum/town lovers. That's pretty much the only way that town can win, since this knowledge will alienate independents. Cult and Arsonist has us beat anyway, a Mentor will have more endgame vote power, and Warlock/Lyncher can dual-win with scum by claiming.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Tandora: I'm not independent, get some sleep so you can brain good. At any rate, I'll be able to prove that I am a Universal Back-up toMorrow, since I'll be predicting your lynch.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Your death. I was thinking about warlocks and said lynch instead. Stop screwing me up.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I understood everything there, I just did not realize you were voicing your opinions through my perspective.

I know that Delvro and Smarg are scum (if tandora is telling the truth), but I do not have a clue as to the third person...if there even is a third scum.

I was just curious as to why Cello was writing off Smarg a free pass by focusing on Delvro (who I did not see why was guilty through Cello's lens), but if he is judging everything based one my perspective then it makes sense.

@Cello, Why Delvro over Smarg? Cause he went for Tandora?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kuz: Seriously, why does what you are saying matter at all? Unless you are scummates with Delvro.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That's the thing, Kuz. You are wrong about Smarg

I know for a fact that smarg is town. She has be fairly useful (mind you: fairly, not great). I'm pretty sure she wouldn't lie to me (unless she's a good liar, but I doubt it)

If cello's analysis about the lynch is true as well as Tanny's claim, that means that Devlro and Kuz are our very possible Mafias, as well as Ryu.

What say you others?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Shouldn't Frozen's touch AC be 21 and his Flat footed AC be 50? Also, his Dex Mod and initiative values are wrong.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin said:
If cello's analysis about the lynch is true as well as Tanny's claim, that means that Devlro and Kuz are our very possible Mafias, as well as Ryu.
This literally cannot be true.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If Tanny is telling the truth, then Ryu cannot be mafia. If he were, her second tally would be 3, not 2.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rakshasa makes a lot of sense as a miller. Even though in normal continuity they are evil, evil, evil, we once played in a game where we were apprentice level 13-year olds that saved a town. One of us was a Rakshasa that was more like a giant fluffy kitty. But Evil Outsiders always have an evil aura equal to their level, so they show up as evil to detection spells regardless of their actual alignment. But you actually are evil? Well, whatever. I'm willing to accept you as miller. I would lynch you if we had an extra lynch, but...you know. Modkill happened.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'd like you to claim too. It's all about 938.

"I know for a fact she's town"
"She wouldn't lie to me"

Your reasoning is bad and it smells like off-thread knowledge. You're either masons or scum. You should claim, and while you're at it, you should point out the times you've seen Smarg "being useful".

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm rereading right now, but as of this moment, I disagree. I think Delvro/Kuz. Definitely Delvro, though.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Nah, nevermind, I'm like 6 pages in and I remembered why I thought Kuz was town, so sure. smarg/Delvro.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Rockin, if you don't claim in the next 5 minutes, then I'm going to vote for you and never take it off ever again.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
But if you must know, I'm both. Good and neutral.
Seriously, this was just so unnatural. Lawful Evil, Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, so on. Not good and neutral.

Ryunnosuke

Smash Rookie
Orwolon spat on the filthy min maxer. Nuff said on that RP.

Cello's 917 and 931 make sense of Tandora's claim. This is the Cello I had been looking for from when the game began. Reread a bit and you'll see that it make sense. It also makes me feel the fool that I didn't get any scum reads from Delvro or Smarg, and maybe Rockin. I'm convinced Cello is town. I think Nabe and Kuz are likely town.

This has just been a terribly unlucky game as town. DH modkilled and our cop murdered in the night (which was sucky since he was so inactive). Please god let's get this one right.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Unvote Vote Rockin

I really hope you're scum. Otherwise, we just lost.
Was Rockin on when you made your demand he roleclaim? It was 2 in the morning, he could have gone to bed.

Also, why are you focusing on Rockin instead of the candidates you narrowed down from lynch information?

And how did we just lose if there is only one vote on Rockin?

Top Bottom