• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=d.... ESCAPE ROLES POSTED!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Chad finds nothing out of the ordinary. "Oh well." He thinks and begins to dance a jig.

It's a normal keyboard mentos.

Smash Master
The numbers are never enough to discern a pattern, junglefever. I'd like it better if we had a purely numerical puzzle, but I know that's not how the game is played.

Does a barrel roll

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
The only thing I've come up with that could remotely be a pattern would be adjusting the numbers into letters, rolling over to 27/a after z. And that leaves us with B_ _ _ G, which I can't think of anything reasonable for. As for using the numbers themselves, you can't do adding to get there(adding 8 each time=34, 7 each time=30), subtracting(-9 each time=-34, -8 each time=-38), multiplying cant get there(only divisible by 3 and 11). I can't think of any reasonable pattern

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You can do two operations for a series. I might try some **** out if I have time later :)

Smash Master
Two points determine a line and nothing more, so the tube or keyboard must be in effect somehow.

[/b] Examine the glass tube[/b]

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
So the happy people are useless. ****
I don't think that's the case, we have a keyboard on our side as well.

I too had no idea about the number pattern yet. The only thing that jumps out at me is that we in the happy room are talking "animatedly." Can anyone think of a scene from a cartoon or animated movie (the tone of the scene in the happy room kinda reminds me of a Disney movie, not a specific one though) that has anything resembling this?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Alright, we all know what time it is now... Who wants to guinea pig? I nominate KK...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hold on, the numbers are on glass? Does each side have their own copy of the pattern?

<b>Hold up fingers to see if the other side has same numbers.</b>

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hold on, the numbers are on glass? Does each side have their own copy of the pattern?

Hold up fingers to see if the other side has same numbers.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if we should guinea pig anyone before we have at least a guess on what the pattern is. No use burning through people putting in incorrect answers. What we need to do is think of a possible pattern then guinea pig the first number of it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The people in the happy room are now LOLing uncontrollable. A few are actually ROFLing

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hmm.. Well, 2 minus 5 minus 10 minus 20 equals -33
This makes the most sense so far.

I could be over thinking it...but I think there could be a time limit. There actually has been a death or two of actually laughing too hard O.o

If ya don't mind, I'll press down the numbers.

Smash Master
How would that work?

binary

10 = 2
100 = 4
1000 = 8
10000 = 16
100001 = 33

Using five instead of four is what makes the exponential pattern work in yaya's example.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
The mirrored idea may work as well. 2 flipped looks like S. 33 flipped looks like EE. The problem is I can't think of any middle numbers that would work with that idea.

Smash Master
That doesn't even make sense as a pattern. The middle one isn't even in the middle.

Smash Master
Also, can someone from the noble room examine the glass tube underneath the keyboard?

Smash Master
maybe instead of 2 - - - 33, us happy folk see S - - - EE

However, I just ran a fill in the blank dictionary analysis and none of the words that popped up made any sense.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I'll see what happens.

Enters 5 on the keyboard

If that doesn't work I've got no more ideas atm... We need to try something quick before the happy people get much worse off though

Smash Master
Well, we can just tell people what numbers to enter on the thread.

I think each room has a different solution.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think that 104 has the right idea.

S---EE spells 'see', after all. What are we supposed to be seeing?

Niiro

Smash Ace
someone make a list of all the numbers that if shown against a miiro, look like a letter.

Top Bottom