• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA Presents the return of Gauntlet: WHO CAN WIN IT ON MARTIN LUTHERS DAY (JAN.14th )

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm comin in super saiyan 4 ready for battle lol i hope.mm matches r still avaiable

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I might show up to this not so sure tho since its sunday....and someone should hold a smashfest during winter break

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Sure bro you can face me at the tourney, i don't sandbagg like other people do so you got nothin to worry about. besides i need to step my Young links game up so fighting your falco will help me do that.

i play falco but idk about him being my secondary or anything like that anymore i main falcon u faced me at the next level although it was in teams xD

D1

Banned via Administration
O_________________o...

...sunday?

god****it time to make early preparations X_x...

worst tourney day ever...

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
YEAH- I'm definitly going to this tournament. Does anyone want to have low tier money matches with me? I will start with a $1 per match and 2 out of 3's for $5. PC Chris, Got lowtiers? j/k, lol. Dire I'm not money matching you because you ARE representing those lowtiers!!!! :). But I'll be happy to have friendlies with you. I can't wait for this tournament... See you all there

"OOOOOOOO YEAH!!!" (Koolaid man).

P.S.- LinkNY, Slutmachine, Eternal smasher, and X we are going to have a day of trainning @ my place for Gaunlet, alrighty. Hope to play with you guys soon...

BTW- Anyone play Street fighter 3rd Strike or Tekken 5? And I want to see a nice 2 out of 3 with Dire and Alejandro!

Laters!

Dopey

Smash Lord
i dont post about going to every EC tourny =) just this one.

BUM163

Smash Lord
word i would like 2 see ale vs dire 2 of out 3 or even an epic 3 out of 5.i think it would b sexy 2 see ya fight.i'm also wanna do mm so if anyone wanna challenge any of my characters let me know.my aol name is oni163 n i live in the bx.training 4 me starts witin a week n a half 2 prepare

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Yep, 3rd strike is good with me
YEAH- I'm definitly going to this tournament. Does anyone want to have low tier money matches with me? I will start with a $1 per match and 2 out of 3's for $5. PC Chris, Got lowtiers? j/k, lol. Dire I'm not money matching you because you ARE representing those lowtiers!!!! :). But I'll be happy to have friendlies with you. I can't wait for this tournament... See you all there

"OOOOOOOO YEAH!!!" (Koolaid man).

P.S.- LinkNY, Slutmachine, Eternal smasher, and X we are going to have a day of trainning @ my place for Gaunlet, alrighty. Hope to play with you guys soon...

BTW- Anyone play Street fighter 3rd Strike or Tekken 5? And I want to see a nice 2 out of 3 with Dire and Alejandro!

Laters!

yo people we need to play third strike ive been looking for people to play in that game anyone up for it? Pm me.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Any Lowtier Money matches? A $1 per a match or $5 for 2 out of 3. Anyone? Do I have a volunteers? lol... I can't wait for this tournament. I think Bum and Dave are going to take teams! lol. Dire and Alejandro, "This is going to be a match to remember! FIGHT!!" lol...(Capcom vs. SNK).

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo falcos massarce i play third strike alot n my best character is hugo.i play every fightin game u say it i play it n witin every fightin game i play wit a big character.so anyone wanna come here play tekken,street fighter 3rd strike,soul calibur 2 or 3.message me on oni163 on aol.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
lol, Wow, this is turning to out to be more than just a Smash clash, Hey, while we're on the subject any takers on Marvel Vs. Capcom 2?

-__-

Smash Ace
lol excuses i cant wait for the tourny to finally show of my pichu I CANT WAIT TO BE ACKNOWLEDGE and btw im tired of ppl tellin me i do P.C Chris combo omg THOSE ARE MY COMBOS i made dem up thru hard training > : ) so yeah i cant wait >_> i mite not go neways lol but ill try hard to mak it

Top Bottom