• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA Presents the return of Gauntlet: WHO CAN WIN IT ON MARTIN LUTHERS DAY (JAN.14th )

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Ha... Martin Luther was a monk in the 1500s. You mean Martin Luther King.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
is this the same spot i dropped u and kubuu off?? if so wtf has all the parking gone for tourneys. ***** this **** sounds tight but come on distribute the $ evenly. Its not going to be fair for me going to the tourney ****** teams with bum and getting 80 % of the $.......It also wont be fair for me to go to this tourney and **** singles and get 70 %!!!!! How about this......how about we distribute the $ for the top 20 places :-D Everyones happy now and we can all stand up for black power on this wonderful day. Think about it if martin luther king was not shot up by the bloods then we would not be talking right now. BLACK + WHITE = RIGHT!

WUTANG

Papa Dav3.....PS PM me anyone if you guys know where they are hosting gears of war tourneys....

WUTANG!
This is by far the weirdest **** ive read on smashboards in a minute

oh yea I'll be here

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im going to this for sure. No way im backing down from this no matter what day its on. Any personal matches anyone want with me, let me know here or PM me, I'll face anyone, wether your pro or not

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this. I might team with Warrior Knight if he comes so we can do a double Bowser team again. If not, I'll have to find a teammate.

I guess I'll do the Bum right now, lol. If anyone wants to train, hit me up on my AIM screen name which is DJ Nintendo05. I live in the Bronx.

D1

Banned via Administration
SHUT UP!! LMAO. Whats up D1? How was ur Christmas. We gotta train mann. What happen to that Yoshi?! O_o'.
He's still alive and kickin...can't wait to go to this my weekends been pretty eh...all I've been doin is trainin w/ smashers left and right preparing for the next one. Aaand my Dec. 25th consisted of me workin all day the night before, then I get home on the mornin of it and find out Street Fighter II, Castlevania, R Type, and Toe Jam and Earl are on sale @ the Wii Shop Channel. Hooray! Then I go to sleep during the mornin and wake up to go back to work agin X_x.

Yay.

Can't wait for this I'm takin a day off from work for this sh** and goin to church the day before for this sh**...so it better be good. >_<

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Looks like there are very high chances of me coming. so, i literally played, i think , 0 friendlies last 2 gauntlets, hopefully i get to play some people this time :(

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Looks like there are very high chances of me coming. so, i literally played, i think , 0 friendlies last 2 gauntlets, hopefully i get to play some people this time :(
You have to be aggressive. The famous pros love hogging the t.v.'s, 'cause they need the training and all (cough). But anyways, just be glued to the t.v. and once you get a t.v.? Win, non-stop, of course, this is an exaggeration. Basically, don't fool around with characters you don't usually play as, since the unofficial rule is that the winner stays, and the loser leaves.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This tourny might be more fun than I thought, so far I already have three people that want to fight me. Sweet! I need more fighters XD!!!!!!!!

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there with some of the other guys in my crew

It's been way too long, i think i havent been to a gauntlet since like, july.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo anyone wanna train wit me i start this week let me know.aol name is oni163.gauntlet is lookin real sexy wit the competiton.dave,wes,pc chris,ale,dire,killaor,the married couple might come,oh n u can't 4get that sexy guy bum man hez great.yo this ish should b televised 4 real.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
yo anyone wanna train wit me i start this week let me know.aol name is oni163.gauntlet is lookin real sexy wit the competiton.dave,wes,pc chris,ale,dire,killaor,the married couple might come,oh n u can't 4get that sexy guy bum man hez great.yo this ish should b televised 4 real.
*LMAO. The sexy Bum? I don't find any bum sexy, lol.

*D1 who are you going to use for this tourney?

* If anybody wants to train with High Tier losers give me a post on this page or a PM.

There's going to be alot of people for this tournament. I CAN"T WAIT!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*LMAO. The sexy Bum? I don't find any bum sexy, lol.

*D1 who are you going to use for this tourney?

* If anybody wants to train with High Tier losers give me a post on this page or a PM.

There's going to be alot of people for this tournament. I CAN"T WAIT!!!
Dude, I'll play you, time and place

Sol

Smash Lord
blue wanna hook me up with a ride? and if I go i'll be lookin 4 a partner and also mm's...if i go

Dopey

Smash Lord
im down for $ matches with anyone =)

btw me and trail need a place to stay if were coming to this, we still workin out some things, but we would prolly need housin for sat/sun nights if the tournys on sunday. <3

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Hayato bring your brothers !!! What happened to the turtles? They split up or something? :laugh:

Top Bottom